March Madness and bracket pool

Wichita, not Witchita, but Wichita State Shockers.
I corrected that mistake in all my later posts. I've never been to Kansas. Cut me some slack. Besides, I'm a huge fan of the Shockers and that's why I picked them.

picked Kentucky, Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Duke to go to the Final Four. For the first time in some years, my Final Four is all there going into the Sweet Sixteen.

Don't come in here after you had a full week of fair warning to compete on USMB and tell us after you chickened out that you have an unblemished bracket in a parallel universe. You suck and you probably picked Villanova to win it all.

USMB Bracket Pool

simple; wait for Selection Sunday. Look at the bracket. 2015 NCAA Division I Men s Basketball Tournament Bracket - March Madness Bracket NCAA.com
Pick one team from each seed. Obviously, that's 16 teams that you would pick. Post them in this thread.

[For example, for your #7 seed you might have a choice between San Diego State, Witchita State, St. Johns and
Michigan State.]

You get a point for every victory. Easy.
I am too late to the party, just started today the 23rd.

But, at least respect the teams enough to spell their name right.

Here's a team that in the last few years, has won the NIT and made it to the Sweet Sixteen, Elite Eight, and more.

I'm a Shocker.

Chill, your first day and already whining? LOL!

I picked Kentucky, Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Duke to go to the Final Four. For the first time in some years, my Final Four is all there going into the Sweet Sixteen.

Don't come in here after you had a full week of fair warning to compete on USMB and tell us after you chickened out that you have an unblemished bracket in a parallel universe. You suck and you probably picked Villanova to win it all.

Whatever, jackass. I didn't see your thread 'til I came here and posted. I have no reason to lie. And if I were the type to lie, I certainly wouldn't be saying it was the first time in awhile that my final four was alive heading into the sweet sixteen.....I would have just said I nailed it like I nailed your ____ last night.

Also, I don't even know your sorry ass. I don't make it a habit to impress internet wankers whom I don't even know. I was just stating the fact for funsies.

I'm guessing you crapped out and are sucking some sour eggs. So, don't be hatin' that I picked right.

And picking Nova to get to the Final Four ahead of the Zags and Dukies? That's a fool's bet.

USMB Bracket Pool

simple; wait for Selection Sunday. Look at the bracket. 2015 NCAA Division I Men s Basketball Tournament Bracket - March Madness Bracket NCAA.com
Pick one team from each seed. Obviously, that's 16 teams that you would pick. Post them in this thread.

[For example, for your #7 seed you might have a choice between San Diego State, Witchita State, St. Johns and
Michigan State.]

You get a point for every victory. Easy.
I am too late to the party, just started today the 23rd.

But, at least respect the teams enough to spell their name right.

Here's a team that in the last few years, has won the NIT and made it to the Sweet Sixteen, Elite Eight, and more.

I'm a Shocker.

Chill, your first day and already whining? LOL!
Not whining, thank you. Just demanding good form, keeping up high standards.

I mean, would you sit around sipping suds, somnambulant and silent, if someone spelt Gornzaga, Kemptucky, Westconsin, Arfizona, or Dupke?
lol

I saw a poll saying mlb spring training is more popular than march madness
Which does seem lackluster this year

As of today:

Papageorgio: 18 points

1. Kentucky +3
2. Arizona +3
3. Oklahoma +2
4. Louisville +2
5. W. Virginia +2
6. Butler +1
7. Michigan St. +2
8. NC State +2
14. Georgia St. +1

Sonny_Clark: 14 points

(1)Duke +2
(2) Arizona +3
(4) Louisville +2
(5) West Virginia +2
(8) NC State +2
(11) UCLA +2
(14) Georgia State +1

Treeshepherd: 15 points

1. Wisconsin +3
2. Gonzaga +2
3. Notre Dame +3
4. Maryland +1
5. Utah +2
7. Wichita State +2
8. Oregon +1
14. Georgia State +1

I saw a poll saying mlb spring training is more popular than march madness
Which does seem lackluster this year

I think it's more popular to go to a spring training game than to go to a set of NCAA tournament games. With spring training you get an inexpensive ticket and get to bask out in good early spring weather. With the tournament you have to pay $100 for a nose bleed seat, plus parking, and you miss out on the games being played in other brackets. March Madness is a good TV experience, especially with multiple games happening simultaneously in the first few rounds.

Gonzaga is a ratings killer for their bosses.

I get a lot of Gonzaga games out on TV. I didn't watch them because they didn't seem like good games. Zags vs. USF or St Mary's or Pepperdine or Portland State or Santa Clara just wasn't competitive this year.

UCLA did well and the Pac 12 was underrated. Utah should have been a 3 seed. Oregon should have been a 6 seed. Arizona should have been a 1.

Gonzaga is a ratings killer for their bosses.

I get a lot of Gonzaga games out on TV. I didn't watch them because they didn't seem like good games. Zags vs. USF or St Mary's or Pepperdine or Portland State or Santa Clara just wasn't competitive this year.

UCLA did well and the Pac 12 was underrated. Utah should have been a 3 seed. Oregon should have been a 6 seed. Arizona should have been a 1.

UCLA sucked. No depth. They were given an undeserved path to the Sweet Sixteen for the sake of ratings.

WCC was not as good as its been in the past; but the BYU-Gonzaga rivalry at the top of the conference is good for the conference.

UCLA sucked.

Tony Parker, Norman Powell, Alford... UCLA is one of those underachieving teams with talent. On a talent basis they're as good as the other at large 11 seeds.

UCLA is not even close to being as good as Iowa, though, and Gonzaga played out of their minds to blow out Iowa. Iowa is good.

Anything could happen tonight but I think Utah is going to show that they have the talent of a 2 or 3 seed.

I think Duke will get by Utah, the Zags are big enough to give Duke a battle. Arizona is solid. MSU is always a tough tourney team and could upset Oklahoma.

I think Duke will get by Utah

Duke will sink tons of 3s, or they won't. The game will come down to that. Plus, I expect Okafor to get Poeltl into foul trouble.

I need Utah to win. They have a real shot if Duke fails to sink 3s.

Papageorgio: 20 points
1. Kentucky +3
2. Arizona +3
3. Oklahoma +2
4. Louisville +3
5. W. Virginia +2
6. Butler +1
7. Michigan St. +3
8. NC State +2
14. Georgia St. +1

Sonny_Clark: 16 points
(1)Duke +2
(2) Arizona +3
(4) Louisville +3
(5) West Virginia +2
(8) NC State +2
(11) UCLA +2
(14) Georgia State +1

Treeshepherd: 16 points
1. Wisconsin +3
2. Gonzaga +3
3. Notre Dame +3
4. Maryland +1
5. Utah +2
7. Wichita State +2
8. Oregon +1
14. Georgia State +1

Utah had a bad game. I turned to the MSU OU game after the Utes threw it out of bounds a few times in a row.

I'm not mathematically eliminated yet.
"So you're saying there's a chance." -Lloyd Christmas

Will watch Wisconsin-Arizona with friends during my fantasy baseball draft today. That should be a battle of the Titans.

Notre Dame doesn't have much size. Maybe the Vatican can pay off the refs.

Forum List

Back