March 24th - March for our Lives

Years of liberal indocrination. I feel sorry for them. They don't even know the root cause of the problem.
I think they do. Thats why reactionaries like Fox are turning on them.

The root cause is a depraved/immoral society. The carnage will continue to spiral exponentially.
America is no better or worse than anywhere else. Access to guns is the problem. Why dont you want to see the kids safe in school ?
People risk their lives to come to the US, and they come by the millions. Do you know why? Because we are easilly the greatest country on earth.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Come to America !!
Watch your kids get shot in school.
Ok, tubby what business of these progressive shooters is any of yours?
So far this year over 35,000 people have been murdered by medical errors in this country... you really should mind your own business.
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Last edited:
I think they do. Thats why reactionaries like Fox are turning on them.

The root cause is a depraved/immoral society. The carnage will continue to spiral exponentially.
America is no better or worse than anywhere else. Access to guns is the problem. Why dont you want to see the kids safe in school ?
People risk their lives to come to the US, and they come by the millions. Do you know why? Because we are easilly the greatest country on earth.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Come to America !!
Watch your kids get shot in school.
Ok, tubby what business of these progressive shooters is any of yours?
So far this year over 35,000 people have been murdered by medical errors in this country... you real should mind your own business.
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Careful with that one...he cries

Oprah Winfrey donates to March For Our Lives - CNN

All the good people coming together behind a great cause.

Yeah, right. Like I said: In b4 the tards riot.

The Leftist Activists are standing on the bodies of the dead to push the Leftist Agenda, disgusting what ghouls and devils they are just when people thought they could sink no lower they do every single time.
Who finances them? Therein lies the crux of the matter.

Forum List

Back