March 24th - March for our Lives

Another case of our children being used by their liberal handlers. These same children can't read or write, but they can and will hand us over to the UN. And parents do nothing...

Leftists truly are shameless...never let a crisis go to waste and totally ignore why this tragedy happened....just blame the NRA and ban guns. Mindless sheep

'March For Our Lives' applies for permit, estimates 500,000 people on National Mall

This is awe inspiring stuff. Lets hope that it is a great success and that Trump will tell his paymasters that lives are more important than guns.
How dare these kids get upset at being shot.

Years of liberal indocrination. I feel sorry for them. They don't even know the root cause of the problem.
Oh yes indoctrination. Maybe that is why the rape of so many children in the UK is permitted. I think you are on to something:04:.

The same leftwingnuts who opposed a military parade showing pride in America support a bunch of brainwashed morons ashamed of America too cowardly to deal with the underlying problems including the failure of the FBI. The hypocrisy of the left shows itself again.

upload_2018-2-20_11-44-17.jpeg

Conservatives give the issue some serious thought.

How dare these kids get upset at being shot.

Years of liberal indocrination. I feel sorry for them. They don't even know the root cause of the problem.
I think they do. Thats why reactionaries like Fox are turning on them.

The root cause is a depraved/immoral society. The carnage will continue to spiral exponentially.
America is no better or worse than anywhere else. Access to guns is the problem. Why dont you want to see the kids safe in school ?

When these kids can vote, pay taxes, defend the United States, etc then they can demand change.

New Topics

Forum List

Back