Mar-a-Lago seeks to hire 40 foreign workers as Trump the hypocrite rails against immigrants

Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida seeks to hire 40 foreign workers

as Trump rails against immigrants crowding out US workers, his Mar-a-Lago Club seeks to hire...foreigners
Legal or illegal immigrants? It would be terribly hypocritical if he was hiring illegal immigrants, but it hes hiring LEGAL immigrants, then you and your thread are fucking stupid.

He wants to bring in foreign workers not legal immigrants or in other words, people who live in a foreign country. This is pure hypocrisy by Trump who criticizes other industries for doing the same thing.

as Trump rails against immigrants crowding out US workers, his Mar-a-Lago Club seeks to hire...foreigners

You REALLY play both sides of the fence. One minute you praise Trump, the next you are saying how horrible his decisions are. :aug08_031:
And now, Hopefully, you understand why.

For rep points? Just to cause arguments? Lack of political intelligence?
No. THIS is what the Russians really were doing in 2016, playing BOTH sides. The left has been really slow figuring this out due to their Trump hate.

Yes, he's doing my all that you say, but the truth is in his MOTIVATION, or who signs his paycheck.

so everyone who plays both sides is a Russian? i'm forced to agree with Trump on everything or i'm a Russian? give it a rest!

First you have to actually know what Trump thinks, before you can agree with it. Your post suggest you don't even know what Trump thinks yet. Work on that, then we'll deal with whether you agree with him on anything.

As has been said a thousand times now, no one, and not Trump, has a problem with legal immigrants. What everyone has a problem with is law breakers.

You REALLY play both sides of the fence. One minute you praise Trump, the next you are saying how horrible his decisions are. :aug08_031:
And now, Hopefully, you understand why.

For rep points? Just to cause arguments? Lack of political intelligence?
No. THIS is what the Russians really were doing in 2016, playing BOTH sides. The left has been really slow figuring this out due to their Trump hate.

Yes, he's doing my all that you say, but the truth is in his MOTIVATION, or who signs his paycheck.

so everyone who plays both sides is a Russian? i'm forced to agree with Trump on everything or i'm a Russian? give it a rest!

First you have to actually know what Trump thinks, before you can agree with it. Your post suggest you don't even know what Trump thinks yet. Work on that, then we'll deal with whether you agree with him on anything.

As has been said a thousand times now, no one, and not Trump, has a problem with legal immigrants. What everyone has a problem with is law breakers.
Liberals do not differentiate.

so everyone who plays both sides is a Russian?

Nope, but we only have to post your past threads. There is NO consistent ideology to your threads. In other words, you STAND FOR NOTHING except to turn American against American.

i'm consistent on the wall. i'm consistent on the travel ban. i'm consistent on locking up Crooked Hillary.

i'm proud of my record!

There is no 'travel ban'. Making people wait 90-days, to verify more of their credentials... is by definition, not a ban. A ban, means you can never come. Waiting 90-days is not a ban.

If people on the right, started calling the 10-day wait on gun purchases, a gun-ban, people on the left would be freaking insane about it.

There is no gun ban, and there is no travel ban.

My Muslim friend from Bangladesh, just brought his wife here, who is also Muslim, last month. There is no ban, Muslim ban, travel ban, or any ban. At least not that I am aware of.

You leftists are imbeciles.

Trump never railed against immigrants.
When he proves by his actions that he has no ill will towards immigrants, you pretend it's hypocritical of him..despite the fact that he never was anti-immigrant to begin with.

You lie, then you pretend the lie is established fact, then you attack the person you lie about when they prove the lie is a lie.

You're worthless.

so everyone who plays both sides is a Russian?

Nope, but we only have to post your past threads. There is NO consistent ideology to your threads. In other words, you STAND FOR NOTHING except to turn American against American.

i'm consistent on the wall. i'm consistent on the travel ban. i'm consistent on locking up Crooked Hillary.

i'm proud of my record!

There is no 'travel ban'. Making people wait 90-days, to verify more of their credentials... is by definition, not a ban. A ban, means you can never come. Waiting 90-days is not a ban.

If people on the right, started calling the 10-day wait on gun purchases, a gun-ban, people on the left would be freaking insane about it.

There is no gun ban, and there is no travel ban.

My Muslim friend from Bangladesh, just brought his wife here, who is also Muslim, last month. There is no ban, Muslim ban, travel ban, or any ban. At least not that I am aware of.
They lie about this shit to make muslims afraid in the hopes they will kill more people and hate Americans more.

No muslim ban..there never has been. No hatred towards immigrants, period. It is just a lie meant to cause fear and violent attacks.

Legal or illegal immigrants? It would be terribly hypocritical if he was hiring illegal immigrants, but it hes hiring LEGAL immigrants, then you and your thread are fucking stupid.

He wants to bring in foreign workers not legal immigrants or in other words, people who live in a foreign country. This is pure hypocrisy by Trump who criticizes other industries for doing the same thing.
OK, so what is it? Do you want him intimately involved with the inner workings of his personal, business dealings or Not? If he were to exert influence would it not be exponentially worse, perhaps even tentative grounds for impeachment! U guys will fabricate grounds for dispersion no matter what course of action Trump takes... lol (O... btw, how many are here illegally?)

You lefty twits are simply amazing in very stupid ways sometimes.

The link clearly details the Largo folks are following the rules by applying to the Labor Department for permission to hire some part-time foreign workers. In other words, 100% legal and an example to all of how to legally work within our current system.

November can’t get here soon enough!

So, where do you suggest he and the other resorts doing the same, gets these workers, since Palm Beach county has none for these jobs, nor are others willing to travel up here for them. This is a yearly event here. Every year the same thing happens. Every year.

If you want to fault Mar-a-Lago, then also fault the Breakers, the Ritz Carlton, Marriott Center Pointe, the Polo Club, Four Seasons, etc., for they also bring in foreign workers seasonally because, as required, before hiring foreign workers, employers must post ads on the state website and in a local newspaper and accept those qualified and willing residents first before work visas can be approved. There are not enough workers for these positions.

So, where do you suggest he and the other resorts doing the same, gets these workers, since Palm Beach county has none for these jobs, nor are others willing to travel up here for them. This is a yearly event here. Every year the same thing happens. Every year.

If you want to fault Mar-a-Lago, then also fault the Breakers, the Ritz Carlton, Marriott Center Pointe, the Polo Club, Four Seasons, etc., for they also bring in foreign workers seasonally because, as required, before hiring foreign workers, employers must post ads on the state website and in a local newspaper and accept those qualified and willing residents first before work visas can be approved. There are not enough workers for these positions.

I wonder what would happen if they tried raising their wages and posting in say, Alabama?

They already pay decent wages. These are seasonal and part time jobs that most would not be willing to move here for only a few months out of the year. Those that wish to, actually fill the other jobs by looking at the local jobs listing for an area they are interested in. These jobs are the ones that can’t be filled.

I wonder what would happen if they tried raising their wages and posting in say, Alabama?

Rut Roh - Is he going to have to lift the Muslim in order to find enough grunts? :)

ruh-roh-gif-4.gif

Exactly - same way he yammers about keeping manufacturing in the US -
But most of his and Ivanka's crap is made in China, Bangladesh and Mexico.
Trump Is Selling New Merchandise Made in China and Bangladesh

MAGA: Trump’s Mar-a-Lago asks to hire 61 additional foreign workers w/H2B visa! Take that MAGA'ers!

There’s "help wanted" at The Trump Organization’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida.

But the company is looking outside of the United States to fill 61 open positions
at what the President often refers to as the “Winter White House.”

Documents posted by the Department of Labor on Thursday show that the club asked permission from the government to hire 40 new servers and 21 new cooks under the H-2B visa program, which allows companies to employ foreign workers or legal immigrants on a temporary basis if the business can’t fill the spots with qualified Americans.
The server positions will pay a minimum of $12.68 per hour, and cooks will make a minimum of $13.31 an hour. Request for both types of workers lists a start date of Oct. 1, 2018 and a termination date of May 31, 2019.

Foreign Worker Looking For A Job? Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Wants To Hire You!
Trump’s Mar-a-Lago asks to hire 61 additional foreign workers using visa program

:dunno:Well, Take that American worker.
You're not good enough to be hired by the Great Douche LLC!.:eek-52:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back