Mar-a-Lago seeks to hire 40 foreign workers as Trump the hypocrite rails against immigrants

• Banned
Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida seeks to hire 40 foreign workers

as Trump rails against immigrants crowding out US workers, his Mar-a-Lago Club seeks to hire...foreigners
THIS is why we think you ar a Russian troll..
BTW, I did not give permission to use my image as your current avatar.

a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of sheep. it's an honor to be thought of as a Russian anything
Thanks for the confirmation.

as Trump rails against immigrants crowding out US workers, his Mar-a-Lago Club seeks to hire...foreigners

You REALLY play both sides of the fence. One minute you praise Trump, the next you are saying how horrible his decisions are. :aug08_031:
And now, Hopefully, you understand why.

For rep points? Just to cause arguments? Lack of political intelligence?

You REALLY play both sides of the fence. One minute you praise Trump, the next you are saying how horrible his decisions are. :aug08_031:

No. THIS is what the Russians really were doing in 2016, playing BOTH sides. The left has been really slow figuring this out due to their Trump hate.

Yes, he's doing all that you say, but the truth is in his MOTIVATION, or who signs his paycheck.

No. THIS is what the Russians really were doing in 2016, playing BOTH sides. The left has been really slow figuring this out due to their Trump hate.

Yes, he's doing my all that you say, but the truth is in his MOTIVATION, or who signs his paycheck.

so everyone who plays both sides is a Russian? i'm forced to agree with Trump on everything or i'm a Russian? give it a rest!

so everyone who plays both sides is a Russian?

Nope, but we only have to post your past threads. There is NO consistent ideology to your threads. In other words, you STAND FOR NOTHING except to turn American against American.

i'm consistent on the wall. i'm consistent on the travel ban. i'm consistent on locking up Crooked Hillary.

i'm proud of my record!

Forum List

Back