Many Republicans Want an Unconstrained President

Nearly half of Republicans polled want a quasi-elected dictator or monarch, according to a recent poll. They feel a president should be able to operate with little interference from the courts or Congress, or in other words, the very checks and balances that keep us from being a dictatorship. 47% of Republicans who agreed with the minimal checks and balances statement are also supporting Trump for president. They would feel very differently, of course, were it Obama or Biden.

This is who MAGA is.

Before I started thinking about politics when I was young and politically unaware, I felt the same way TBH. “Just pick a direction and go in it!” was something I said pretty often. When I escaped my teens I started thinking much differently.

I find polls to be dubious at best and I always find it amusing when people claim the number in any political poll represents all Democrats or Republicans and this is something both sides do.

Yep. Turns out this was what they always wanted. Their adoration for Reagan was just a test run.

They want a strongman. They want to be led, protected, taken care of.

And they choose a flamboyant, hypersensitive NY City billionaire metrosexual who sports a Flock of Seagulls haircut and more makeup than his wife.

Go figure.
They actually believe that Bonespurs Trump is a tough guy. That pile of shit spent most of his adult life out slumming in N.Y.C. nightclubs chasing after women half his age hanging off the coattails of Epstein.

Trump has been a fraud his entire life. When he wasen't screwing people in every business venture he was ever involved in, he was calling into Howard Stern's show being a jerkoff with a big mouth.

And they glorify that dirtbag.

You almost have to laugh that the left wing concept of political history barely extends beyond Obama. Trump is a rank amateur compared to the most unconstrained (or least constrained) 3+ FDR terms of administration. FDR was elected to end the "Great Depression" but his first two terms continued the soup line depression. His most notorious affront to the Constitution was the E.O. 9066 that authorized federal authorities to arrest and detain American citizens without due process.

What's that horrible condition? We don't get to shoot brown people at our border? We don't get to throw gay off a roof?
You need a dictator cause the country you want can't be gotten through voting. Your policy objectives are not popular, they have no majority support.
Mainly leftist dems working on violating our rights under the color of whatever unconstitutional EO or law they can get signed/passed with a leftist compromised NKVD DOJ to back them up knocking on doors in the middle of the night and toting righteous folks off and into a DC gulag to be held without bail.

They know full well that it takes at least three years or better for anything to get litigated to a conclusion even if the opposing bunch of losers (gop) has the balls to push it.

And you are correct, we are never going to vote our way out of the leftist rot that has set in, that is dead certain.

Much sterner measures will have to be taken, and yes, people will die in the process.

I just hope I live long enough to see things put right.

Mainly leftist dems working on violating our rights under the color of whatever unconstitutional EO or law they can get signed/passed with a leftist compromised NKVD DOJ to back them up knocking on doors in the middle of the night and toting righteous folks off and into a DC gulag to be held without bail.

They know full well that it takes at least three years or better for anything to get litigated to a conclusion even if the opposing bunch of losers (gop) has the balls to push it.

And you are correct, we are never going to vote our way out of the leftist rot that has set in, that is dead certain.

Much sterner measures will have to be taken, and yes, people will die in the process.

I just hope I live long enough to see things put right.
^^ gibberish

306>232

The pinnacle of a landslide ass kicking.
Incorrect.
You might want to have an adult explain to you what "pinnacle" means, kid.
ScreenShot_20240112194905.png

Forum List

Back