Hmmm, yeah we need more moderates

McCain was a Moderate and he lost

Romney was a Moderate and he lost

Bush43 claim to be Conservative, he won

Reagan was Conservative he won landslide

Obama claimed to be fiscal Conservative in 08 and he won

You got it!

And the libtards can only mock and say, yeah! do it! I double dog dare you!' like a bunch of school yard bullies scarred the little guy just might stand up to him.

You got it!

And the libtards can only mock and say, yeah! do it! I double dog dare you!' like a bunch of school yard bullies scarred the little guy just might stand up to him.
What was Mitt moderate on?

And yet the Republican party has lost the moderate vote in 5 of the past 6 Presidential elections.

Perhaps the "moderates" to the Republican base aren't particularly moderate to everyone else.

And yet the Republican party has lost the moderate vote in 5 of the past 6 Presidential elections.

Perhaps the "moderates" to the Republican base aren't particularly moderate to everyone else.
Intelligence...

It's the loser fascist.

Morning, JimBowie. We lost the election in good part to the hatred you on the far right generated. And now you wacks want to blame "stolen" elections and majic ballot fairies.

You won't do it again. :lol:

I watch a thread with rdean and crusaderfrank, and all becomes dizzy.

Hell, Jakey-poo, you began the day dizzy and likely hung-over anyway.
roflmao

A GOP cure: Sarah Palin for president in 2016 - latimes.com

Palin can more than keep up with the Democrats in appealing to voters' emotions. Hardly anyone could be more blue collar than Palin, out on the fishing boat with her hunky blue-collar husband, Todd. Palin is "View"-ready, she's "Ellen"-ready, she's Kelly-and-Michael-ready.

A Palin "war against women"? Hah! Not only is she a woman, she's got a single-mom daughter, Bristol, to help with the swelling single-mom demographic. On social issues, Palin, unlike Romney, has been absolutely consistent. And let's remember that most Americans, whatever their view of choice, disapprove of most abortions.

Gay marriage? Palin opposes it. But she is also a strong advocate of states' rights, and I'm betting she'd be fine with letting states and their voters grapple with the issue on their own. Remember that all of America didn't swing toward approval of gay marriage on Nov. 6. Three reliably blue states and their voters did. If she were smart, Palin would recruit a member of her impressive gay fanboy base — yes, she has one — to help run her campaign. I nominate Kevin DuJan of the widely read gay conservative blog HillBuzz, a Palin stalwart since 2008.

Furthermore, looks count in politics, and Palin at age 48, has it all over her possible competition, including Hillary Rodham Clinton, who will be 69 by election day 2016 and who let someone talk her into adopting the flowing blond locks of a college student, making her look like Brunnhilde in a small-town Wagner production. Men love Sarah Palin, and she loves men.

---------------------------------

Wow, her biggest "qualification" is she looks good. She's "hawt". That makes me want to vote for her.
She even wrote a book all by herself. It's called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

2016? Can't we enjoy the current politicians before fretting about 2016? I didn't realize you disliked Obama so much.

Yeah, Juan McCain was a real hard-liner.

LOL

Some idiot from the far right brought up Loser Girl.

Obama won a decisive mandate, Shakles, so you better get with reality, son, and not get left behind.

Our Republicans have to reach out honestly to the needs of women, minorities, gays; turn its back on the soc con values and neo-con wings; and throw the haters of the far right out of the party.

If we run Sarah, we destroy the Republican Party.

The reality, son, is this president has yet to prove he can create a strong economy. With a an over 14% underemployment rate from workers having to settle with part time employment while earning less than they once had. The "reality" is Obama has provided no new plan to create jobs to turn this country around, just more of the same (infastructure and education). This is Obama's economic mess now, and running off to David Letterman or The View is not going to change the reality of that. With a narrow win in many of these states (like Ohio), he doesn't have the confidence and the support he once had in 2008. That is the reality son is JOBS, not talk show appearances and speeches.

Last edited:
Shakles, I am talking about US, the GOP, not the Dems. You let them worry about themselves when it comes to our candidate for presidency.

Sarah is a friggin frozen north bimbo. She does not have the caliber required to be president.

We are not going back to far right extremist remedies: the election taught us that.

Sarah is a friggin frozen north bimbo. She does not have the caliber required to be president.

Which is why we'll continue to see the Left throwing her name out there at every opportunity, trying to plant seeds for 2016. It'll be freakin' daily, and I guess I can't blame them. It would be like the GOP throwing Sharpton's name out there, just for the hell of it.

Forum List

Back