Many Republicans hoping Sarah Palin runs in 2016

All I see here is Democrats denigrating Sarah Palin.

None of her detractors mentioned any Democrat who might run against her, should she choose to vie for and won the Republican nomination for President in 2016.

Why is that?

Is it because now that the Ultimate Democrat has been re-elected, but can't run again, nobody can fill his shoes?

Isn't that admission that any Democrat who might try is doomed to failure?

Also, let us remember that elections are like pendulums. The Democrats were written off in 1994 and again in 2010. You write off the Republicans at your own peril.

da librulas are aphraid of sara!

That is a libel, katz. You have no such knowledge to make it. You are as low as a communist, an anarchist, or a libertarian.

Last edited:
Lincoln was not a quitter

Lincoln was a very smart man whose faith guided him throughout his life.

He did not think in simplistic terms like 'quitter' or 'loser'. He took a stand on principle and spent his life fighting for those principles..something a libtard fraud like you could never understand.

Sarah Palin is a very smart lady whose faith guides her throughout her life.

She did not QUIT. She just stopped to re-load. Liberals better be aware!

Are you for real??? I hope so!!! :lol:

A GOP cure: Sarah Palin for president in 2016 - latimes.com

Could the gawds be THIS good to the Dems yet again?

Quick! everybody write to the Rs in their state and BEG for them to run $illly $arah again!!

Don't tease like that!!! If she ran in 2016 I would be the happiest bitch on earth!!! It would just be too good to be true. I'm tearing up at the thought. :lol:

View attachment 22632

It would likely get that ‘we’ve got to run a “real” conservative’ thing out of their system when she loses.

Loses??? She will make Romney's loss look like an almost win!!! :D

A GOP cure: Sarah Palin for president in 2016 - latimes.com

Palin can more than keep up with the Democrats in appealing to voters' emotions. Hardly anyone could be more blue collar than Palin, out on the fishing boat with her hunky blue-collar husband, Todd. Palin is "View"-ready, she's "Ellen"-ready, she's Kelly-and-Michael-ready.

A Palin "war against women"? Hah! Not only is she a woman, she's got a single-mom daughter, Bristol, to help with the swelling single-mom demographic. On social issues, Palin, unlike Romney, has been absolutely consistent. And let's remember that most Americans, whatever their view of choice, disapprove of most abortions.

Gay marriage? Palin opposes it. But she is also a strong advocate of states' rights, and I'm betting she'd be fine with letting states and their voters grapple with the issue on their own. Remember that all of America didn't swing toward approval of gay marriage on Nov. 6. Three reliably blue states and their voters did. If she were smart, Palin would recruit a member of her impressive gay fanboy base — yes, she has one — to help run her campaign. I nominate Kevin DuJan of the widely read gay conservative blog HillBuzz, a Palin stalwart since 2008.

Furthermore, looks count in politics, and Palin at age 48, has it all over her possible competition, including Hillary Rodham Clinton, who will be 69 by election day 2016 and who let someone talk her into adopting the flowing blond locks of a college student, making her look like Brunnhilde in a small-town Wagner production. Men love Sarah Palin, and she loves men.

---------------------------------

Wow, her biggest "qualification" is she looks good. She's "hawt". That makes me want to vote for her.
She even wrote a book all by herself. It's called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

Many Democrats are also hoping she runs

Non sequitur, anybody?

Obama winning by the slimmest of margins in battle ground states, a very much divided country, a very bad economy with no new plans to see anything different coming from Democrats, and now an obsession to once again bring up Sarah Palin by liberal Democrats in hopes to see her return into the political arena for 2016 .... that pretty much says it all.

Republicans aren't thinking about 2016? Hilarious!

Obama hasn't even started his next 4 years and the Democrats are already HOPING that Sarah Palin runs for 2016? Shows just how much confidence the Democrats have in this President's ability to show any kind of "leadership" in turning this nation into a strong growing economy again.

Some idiot from the far right brought up Loser Girl.

Obama won a decisive mandate, Shakles, so you better get with reality, son, and not get left behind.

Our Republicans have to reach out honestly to the needs of women, minorities, gays; turn its back on the soc con values and neo-con wings; and throw the haters of the far right out of the party.

If we run Sarah, we destroy the Republican Party.

Palin? Christ I hope not.
Rubio 2016, man. He's the best shot the right has at getting in the White House.

If Palin and Hillary run, Hillary will destroy her because people haven't forgotten about Bill and they'll hope 4 years of Hillary means 4 years of Bill. On the other hand, I feel that Rubio stands a good shot against her.

Last edited:
If we run Sarah against Mrs. Clinton, the Clinton gang will destroy her and the Republican Party as well.

shib·bo·leth noun \ˈshi-bə-ləth also -ˌleth\

Definition of SHIBBOLETH

a : a word or saying used by adherents of a party, sect, or belief and usually regarded by others as empty of real meaning <the old shibboleths come rolling off their lips — Joseph Epstein>

Democrats wanting Sarah Palin to run for office is a shibboleth.

It gives them something to talk about so they can avoid the dead Ambassador, the cover up and the dead economy too.

Why are you obsessed with the late Ambassador?

Because he was assassinated at the behest of the Supreme Dictator obama.

Got a link to back up your baseless bullshit?

Some idiot from the far right brought up Loser Girl.

Obama won a decisive mandate, Shakles, so you better get with reality, son, and not get left behind.

Our Republicans have to reach out honestly to the needs of women, minorities, gays; turn its back on the soc con values and neo-con wings; and throw the haters of the far right out of the party.

If we run Sarah, we destroy the Republican Party.

Actually, the destruction of the GOP started with their primary elections, because that is how we first found out how they REALLY think.

Follow that up with the campaign of Mittens and Lyin' Ryan, who told us how they were in the pockets of the upper 2 percent, well.................I think the destruction of the GOP has already started.

Especially when you realize that the percentage of white voters (the main GOP base) has been continually declining since 2000.

And.............after the alienation that they did with women, blacks, hispanics and all the others, I don't really think they're going to be able to attract those blocks of voters for a very long time.

Personally? I think that if the GOP keeps obstructing Obama, 2014 is gonna see a Democratic takeover of both the House AND the Senate.

shib·bo·leth noun \&#712;shi-b&#601;-l&#601;th also -&#716;leth\

Definition of SHIBBOLETH

a : a word or saying used by adherents of a party, sect, or belief and usually regarded by others as empty of real meaning <the old shibboleths come rolling off their lips &#8212; Joseph Epstein>

Democrats wanting Sarah Palin to run for office is a shibboleth.

It gives them something to talk about so they can avoid the dead Ambassador, the cover up and the dead economy too.

Why are you obsessed with the late Ambassador?

Because he was assassinated at the behest of the Supreme Dictator obama.
why?.....why would this guy be assassinated?.......what threat was this guy to Obama or anyone for that matter?......never even heard of this guy before his death......Geezus your one of the people Dean talks about......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back