Many Republicans hoping Sarah Palin runs in 2016

It amazes me that Republicans think someone as thoughtful and knowledgeable as Obama is stupid and someone as vapid as Palin is smart.

Well, I am sure that if he stopped saying and doing stupid things, people would respect him more.

A GOP cure: Sarah Palin for president in 2016 - latimes.com

The Republican Party has been doing a lot of hand-wringing and finger-pointing since the presidential election. Half the conservative columnists and bloggers say the GOP lost because it overemphasized social issues such as abortion and gay marriage. The other half says the party didn't emphasize them enough. And everyone denounces Project ORCA, the campaign's attempt to turn out voters via technology. [But not science ... just ask Idiot Rubio]

But I've got a suggestion for cutting short the GOP angst: Sarah Palin for president in 2016.

Could the gawds be THIS good to the Dems yet again?

Quick! everybody write to the Rs in their state and BEG for them to run $illly $arah again!!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

The Republican Party has been doing a lot of hand-wringing and finger-pointing since the presidential election. Half the conservative columnists and bloggers say the GOP lost because it overemphasized social issues such as abortion and gay marriage. The other half says the party didn't emphasize them enough. And everyone denounces Project ORCA, the campaign's attempt to turn out voters via technology. [But not science ... just ask Idiot Rubio]

But I've got a suggestion for cutting short the GOP angst: Sarah Palin for president in 2016.

Quick! everybody write to the Rs in their state and BEG for them to run $illly $arah again!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27QTX46XNLM&feature=related]Sarah Palin Ignorance Caught On Tape! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZKPwiXCHRE&feature=relmfu]Jack Cafferty vs Sarah Palin - YouTube[/ame]

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

We can only hope...that would be a Bigger Gift than the "47%" comment was.

It is a roll of the dice.....:eusa_shifty:

2826419135_7ef510e5f9_o.gif

In any event she would look good on my dashboard

ani_sp_bh.gif

I dont want her running my country, but DAMN I would give it to her! :eusa_drool:

I dont want her running my country, but DAMN I would give it to her! :eusa_drool:

You dingbats said the same thing about Mittens.

Remember the Clown Car Debates when you all were saying what a disaster Mittens was?

Then, when he was the last Whack-a-Mole standing, y'all fell madly in love with him.

it would be the same with $arah the FishWife.

You know she's a loser and you know she's not qualified to do much of anything except mouth off on fux - but you'd all line up to vote for her.

Why?

Because you will go as low as you have to. You would vote for a potato chip rather than admit a BLACK man has, so far, been a damn good president.

Don't bother to deny it until you actually read his real accomplishments. And, you KNOW you won't do that. Just like everything else, you will spout your ignorant asssssinine opinions and brag that you don't have a frogging clue what you're talking about.

Its the rw way.

You dingbats said the same thing about Mittens.

Remember the Clown Car Debates when you all were saying what a disaster Mittens was?

Then, when he was the last Whack-a-Mole standing, y'all fell madly in love with him.

it would be the same with $arah the FishWife.

You know she's a loser and you know she's not qualified to do much of anything except mouth off on fux - but you'd all line up to vote for her.

Why?

Because you will go as low as you have to. You would vote for a potato chip rather than admit a BLACK man has, so far, been a damn good president.

Don't bother to deny it until you actually read his real accomplishments. And, you KNOW you won't do that. Just like everything else, you will spout your ignorant asssssinine opinions and brag that you don't have a frogging clue what you're talking about.

Its the rw way.

First off I didnt say I would fuck Romney. WTF. Second I would never vote for her. Sure obama has done some good. The bad wayyyyyy outweighs the good. Thats why I was a Romney supporter. Even if I didnt like him I would have voted for him to get the good for nothing prick out of the office. Basically what you said sums up both partys. Don't be a hipocrit Ned

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27QTX46XNLM&feature=related]Sarah Palin Ignorance Caught On Tape! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZKPwiXCHRE&feature=relmfu]Jack Cafferty vs Sarah Palin - YouTube[/ame]

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Holy shit, I never once believed people in Ohio were as dumb as those in the deep south. Wow, Chris himself must be rolling over in his grave knowing a city named after him is filled with total dumb shits.

Don't tease like that!!! If she ran in 2016 I would be the happiest bitch on earth!!! It would just be too good to be true. I'm tearing up at the thought. :lol:

$image_w174h200f3.jpg

Lincoln was not a quitter

Lincoln was a very smart man whose faith guided him throughout his life.

He did not think in simplistic terms like 'quitter' or 'loser'. He took a stand on principle and spent his life fighting for those principles..something a libtard fraud like you could never understand.

Sarah Palin is a very smart lady whose faith guides her throughout her life.

She did not QUIT. She just stopped to re-load. Liberals better be aware!

She quit her governorship, and it wasn't to reload anything other than her bank account.

As far as reality TV? TLC ran her Alaska reality show for a season.

Don't tease like that!!! If she ran in 2016 I would be the happiest bitch on earth!!! It would just be too good to be true. I'm tearing up at the thought. :lol:

View attachment 22632

It would likely get that ‘we’ve got to run a “real” conservative’ thing out of their system when she loses.

I think ...

Wow, you should have stopped right there and you might have had a chance at being lucid.

Conservatives dont give a flying shit about what libtards think about fuckall, not even fake little hypocrit libtards that try to pass themselves off as 'rightwinger's.

This is one thing that is wrong with the rightwingers, they only want to hear and think about what they already believe in. And, they totally do not understand sarcasm.

Nukes i dont want to shock you or anything......but there are a lot of Left Wingers who are the same way.....a bunch of them post here daily.....

geezus..............another Whine by the Head Whiner..............

Forum List

Back