Many on this board are as much the problem as any lawmaker or media outlet

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So many of you take one soundbite, bend it to your will & run with it.

Every perp is not Michael Brown & every cop is not a racist.

Get some fucking perspective

We elect politicians who represent us. We have corrupt foolish politicians because we are a corrupt foolish people.

that's why we need to be the change we want to see

I play Bubble Shooter. BAM BAM BAM...shoot those damn fuckin' asshole cocksuckin' bubbles!

• Banned
If you judged America based on the posts of this board it would appear to be a very depressing place.
That is truly sad as I feel lucky to live here despite the past transgressions in my life.

If you judged America based on the posts of this board it would appear to be a very depressing place.
That is truly sad as I feel lucky to live here despite the past transgressions in my life.

Good thing people outside this board aren't that foolish. Judging a country by the posts of one little message board would be rather short sighted, no offense.

We elect politicians who represent us. We have corrupt foolish politicians because we are a corrupt foolish people.

that's why we need to be the change we want to see
Seriously? Or is it the corrupt that are drawn to politics? Your opinion is a bit simple to reflect the reality.

and yet if the people ceased to be corrupt they would cease to elect these corrupt politicians

There is a serious problem with policing in this country, all too often they do things that are illegal or unethical and they get away with it because they are cops. A non-violent man died for the crime of selling cigarettes, the cop that killed him walked free with no repercussions, how can any person with a conscience not feel some sort of righteous outrage?

This board is a direct reflection of our political culture.

Spin, diversion, distortion, denial, hyperbole, lies, personal insults and name calling.

Narcissism. Ideology over country, always, and it's always "their" fault.

Those guys, over there.

Last edited:

This board is a direct reflection of our political culture.

Spin, diversion, distortion, denial, hyperbole, lies, personal insults and name calling.

Narcissism. Ideology over country, always, and it's always "their" fault.

Those guys, over there.

No, it's not. This board is a reflection of the extremes of our political culture.

There is a serious problem with policing in this country, all too often they do things that are illegal or unethical and they get away with it because they are cops. A non-violent man died for the crime of selling cigarettes, the cop that killed him walked free with no repercussions, how can any person with a conscience not feel some sort of righteous outrage?

Haters have to hate, and fail to see the bigger picture...

28rno5v.png

Forum List

Back