Elanor Holmes Norton says she doesn't care about the evidence

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I just saw it on the Hannity show. These libturds are unbelievable, aren't they? They admit n national TV that they are nothing but totally unscrupulous propagandists.

Now she says she isn't interested in what happened in the Michael Brown case.

Unbelievable!

I just saw it on the Hannity show. These libturds are unbelievable, aren't they? They admit n national TV that they are nothing but totally unscrupulous propagandists.
The only remarkable thing about this, and Gruber's admissions, is that they actually admitted what we've known all along.

Every once in a while a liberal will admit the truth because the don't believe anyone will be shocked.

The only remarkable thing about this, and Gruber's admissions, is that they actually admitted what we've known all along.

Every once in a while a liberal will admit the truth because the don't believe anyone will be shocked.
They think everyone thinks this way. Or at least the elite smart people who get it all do.

The fact(s) didn't fit the narrative, therefore it must be an exception to the rule....

She is talking about the big picture from her perspective that black men are oppressed by police. Hannity is the one trying to tie her words to one particular case. He also tried to label her based on her party members holding their hands up for Michael Brown, which she says she wasn't a part of.

It appears to me that she agreed to an interview based on one subject matter while Hannity focused on something else.

Bad interview all around imo and I believe that kids death was his own fault so I'm no "sympathizer"

Maxine Waters;

The world should see that interview with Delegate Norton just to show how extremely stupid and unaware she and her party are. How a dingbat like her got to be a delegate and sit in the House is an embarrasment to the whole country.

The world should see that interview with Delegate Norton just to show how extremely stupid and unaware she and her party are. How a dingbat like her got to be a delegate and sit in the House is an embarrasment to the whole country.

She represents the District of Columbia. The crowd that voter for her is the same one that voted in Marion Barry after he was convicted of smoking crack.

She represents the District of Columbia. The crowd that voter for her is the same one that voted in Marion Barry after he was convicted of smoking crack.

Stupid *******.

Now she says she isn't interested in what happened in the Michael Brown case.

Unbelievable!
When she said she wasn't interested in the evidence, only about young black men being stopped on the street and being gunned down, Hannity could have asked her if she was talking about the hundreds of young black men being gunned down in Chicago by other young black men. Of course that is never shown by liberal TV so she probably doesn't know anything about it.

Forum List

Back