many on the left will threaten violence shortly before the 2020 election

If they rioted on Trump's first inauguration God only knows what they are going to do after four years of simmering hatred.

No one is going to get violent regardless of who wins.

Oh, I'm sure someone will, regardless of who wins.

p04fyrdc.jpg

It's just the nature of politics

thats right you heard me !! i predict that shortly before the election in 2020 leftist radicals will threaten violence in the streets if Trump wins !! if i am wrong i will leave USMB for good !! does anybody on the left want want to dispute this claim and promise !

So you mean like the Rightwingers have already done? In fact, even Rump has precluded to that fact already. What's the matter, don't you think that the lefties should be prepared to defend against the rightees onslaunt? I have a saying. "When you fire on someone and they fire back, saying, Hey, that's not fair is just Bitching".
You poor dolts don't understand the difference between criminal assault, and self defense.

It's sad.

Assault is when you attack someone to shut them up.
Self defense is when you get your ass kicked for attacking the wrong person.

i didnt say they would actually commit acts of violence but they will use the threat of violence to intimidate voters .
I'll say it....They're going to commit acts of violence, when it becomes clear that democrats are going to get their asses kicked.
oh they'll do a little rioting but not on a large scale ! it will mostly be isolated in inner cities and left wing rallies !! but they they will use threats as a form as voter suppression near election time .

This is an exercise in hyperbole. No one is going to get violent regardless of who wins.

There was violence on both sides leading up to the last election
No, there wasn't.
There was leftist violence, and then there was leftists dressed up as right wingers violence.

LOL, you certainly have a conspiracy on your hands, don't you. You just won an award.

View attachment 279642
Go ahead and share the *violence* perpetrated by the right.

Democratic heads roll after video shows agitators planted at Trump rallies

thats right you heard me !! i predict that shortly before the election in 2020 leftist radicals will threaten violence in the streets if Trump wins !! if i am wrong i will leave USMB for good !! does anybody on the left want want to dispute this claim and promise !
How come we keep getting CRCs threatening violence?

Here we go with this bogus "many on the left" bullshit...probably being pushed by Russian sock puppets.

Who are these mythical "people on the left"?

I mean if it's really many...there ought to be names

Here we go with this bogus "many on the left" bullshit...probably being pushed by Russian sock puppets.

Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be 'shot in the head'

Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement - CNN

"A federal indictment charges individuals in the group with starting fires, property destruction and physical violence that erupted on the streets as the 45th President of the United States took his oath of office."

What do you mean, they are already doing this since 2016

There already is violence. Antifa marauds at will

How come we keep getting CRCs threatening violence?

I don't think anyone is threatening, we have a person predicting violence, which did happen are Trump was elected, so I think it is reasonable to believe it would happen again, don't you?

Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be 'shot in the head'

"A federal indictment charges individuals in the group with starting fires, property destruction and physical violence that erupted on the streets as the 45th President of the United States took his oath of office."
From your link

The DC Police had said that the several hundred demonstrators who actively confronted officers were vastly outnumbered by the thousands of nonviolent protesters who swarmed the nation's capital for Inauguration Day and the Women's March, held the day after.

From your link

The DC Police had said that the several hundred demonstrators who actively confronted officers were vastly outnumbered by the thousands of nonviolent protesters who swarmed the nation's capital for Inauguration Day and the Women's March, held the day after.
Yes those nonviolent ones were rightwingers, asswad.

You are the extreme left, and you're dangerous. You belong in an institution.

Forum List

Back