Many "lost" voters have found their candidate in Trump

Many 'lost' voters say they have found their candidate in Trump
Ted Wade hasn’t cared about politics enough to cast a vote in a U.S. presidential election for almost a quarter of a century, back when he supported Ross Perot’s independent candidacy in 1992.
But Republican Donald Trump's 2016 White House bid has motivated Wade to get involved and he plans to support the real estate mogul in Nevada’s nominating caucus next month. Trump is a "non-politician" who can fix the "chaos" in Washington, he says.
About one in 10 Americans who plan to cast a vote this election will do so for the first time in years, if ever, and Trump holds a decided edge with them, according to polling by Reuters/Ipsos.
“I’m tired of the chaos between Democrats and Republicans and want to give somebody a try who I think can make a difference,” said Wade of Trump.
The 51-year-old has already switched his affiliation from Democrat to Republican and even attended a Trump campaign event in Las Vegas. He has told his three older children to get involved in the elections, although he did not say whether he wanted them to vote for Trump.
Trump, the Republican front-runner, has made targeting “lost” voters such as Wade a focus of his campaign. His anti-immigrant rhetoric and protectionist trade proposals have helped him to fashion a message tailored to reach Americans alienated by the endless enmity between the political parties and who, because of declining economic prospects, may feel like neither party has done much for them.
----
People have said that his numbers probably don't represent the number of followers.
I would have to agree. I mean, just LOOK.

by "lost" do you mean bigoted, angry and afraid?
Give me a fuckin break, Jillian. You are not NBC, quit parroting their bullshit.
BTW, he handled himself PERFECTLY when confronted with that meme a few days ago.

i'm not "parroting" anything. stop spewing faux news nonsense.

he's disgusting. i can judge that on my own. i don't need it curated by anyone, unlike the denizens of the rightwing blogosphere). you can justify bigotry any way you'd like. it doesn't fly with me. never will.

or is this like.. don't believe your ears and eyes... believe what *I* tell you.

sorry. what you "tell me" is nonsense.

angry white christian males need to get a life.
Bernie is just as angry as trump. If not more angry.
Jilly, you spit LSM rhetoric CONSTANTLY. Lets be real.
Lets start by you answering what makes him bigoted?

bernie isn't angry at everyone who isn't white and christian. it isn't racist.

and if you were actually serious about discussing these things, stop playing the "let's insult jill because we disagree with her" BS.

mmmkay. you know how to have a disagreement with me. try it again.
So trump is racist? How?
How is he bigoted?
I like how people move the goalposts like you just did. I think they call that "partisanship" SSSSHHHHHH

Many "lost" voters have found their candidate in Trump

Not lost, these are the defenders of the Constitution and the Republic tired of being shit on, lied to, and sold out by the establishment in both parties. Silenced by political correctness. Killed, raped, robbed by foreign illegal invaders. There jobs stolen by foreign countries who shit on us. There jobs given away by domestic traitors who use taxes and regulations to fight a war with US business and corporations they hate.

They know Trump is not perfect, far from it but he's not bought and paid for like these shit eating professional politicians. One thing these snob nosed establishment hacks don't understand, Trumps supporters are no more perfect than he is so they are okay with this. Its going to be heeuuuuuuge!

Uh-huh, so you're not a hyper-partisan parrot , you just play one on the Internet. :rolleyes:

The only thing that's worse than pom-pom waiving, partisan automatons are pom-pom waiving, partisan automatons in denial.

only if by "hyper-partisan" you mean someone who's voted for multiple republican mayors and governors before the GOP got hijacked by the nutcases

ok...

but it's always amusing when hyper partisan rightwingnut jerks resent having their bigotry pointed out and resort to calling *me* partisan.

but whatever rocks you.
http://lifehacker.com/5972649/how-d...cts-your-choices-and-what-you-can-do-about-it

Ted Wade hasn’t cared about politics enough to cast a vote in a U.S. presidential election for almost a quarter of a century, back when he supported Ross Perot’s independent candidacy in 1992.
But Republican Donald Trump's 2016 White House bid has motivated Wade to get involved and he plans to support the real estate mogul in Nevada’s nominating caucus next month. Trump is a "non-politician" who can fix the "chaos" in Washington, he says.
About one in 10 Americans who plan to cast a vote this election will do so for the first time in years, if ever, and Trump holds a decided edge with them, according to polling by Reuters/Ipsos.
“I’m tired of the chaos between Democrats and Republicans and want to give somebody a try who I think can make a difference,” said Wade of Trump.
The 51-year-old has already switched his affiliation from Democrat to Republican and even attended a Trump campaign event in Las Vegas. He has told his three older children to get involved in the elections, although he did not say whether he wanted them to vote for Trump.
Trump, the Republican front-runner, has made targeting “lost” voters such as Wade a focus of his campaign. His anti-immigrant rhetoric and protectionist trade proposals have helped him to fashion a message tailored to reach Americans alienated by the endless enmity between the political parties and who, because of declining economic prospects, may feel like neither party has done much for them.
----
People have said that his numbers probably don't represent the number of followers.

Give me a fuckin break, Jillian. You are not NBC, quit parroting their bullshit.
BTW, he handled himself PERFECTLY when confronted with that meme a few days ago.

he's disgusting. i can judge that on my own. i don't need it curated by anyone, unlike the denizens of the rightwing blogosphere). you can justify bigotry any way you'd like. it doesn't fly with me. never will.

or is this like.. don't believe your ears and eyes... believe what *I* tell you.

sorry. what you "tell me" is nonsense.

angry white christian males need to get a life.
Say it, Mr. President Trump!

Not lost, these are the defenders of the Constitution and the Republic tired of being shit on, lied to, and sold out by the establishment in both parties. Silenced by political correctness.
If they're "defenders of the Constitution and the Republic" why on Earth would they support Donald Trump? Trump has given no indication that he cares about the Constitution, quite the opposite actually when one listens to his demagoguery one gets the distinct impression he fancies himself as a would be dictator; we already got one of those in the Oval Office we don't need another one.

They know Trump is not perfect, far from it but he's not bought and paid for like these shit eating professional politicians.
True,Trump is not bought and paid for, he's one of the one's that has been doing the buying and the paying for.

based on all poll.republican will choose trump.is it real? or its just troll
are they lying for fun?
:trolls:
hqdefault.jpg

article-frontpage-0616.jpg
the-simpsons-pokes-fun-at-donald-trump-s-presidential-announcement.jpg

Not lost, these are the defenders of the Constitution and the Republic tired of being shit on, lied to, and sold out by the establishment in both parties. Silenced by political correctness.
If they're "defenders of the Constitution and the Republic" why on Earth would they support Donald Trump? Trump has given no indication that he cares about the Constitution, quite the opposite actually when one listens to his demagoguery one gets the distinct impression he fancies himself as a would be dictator; we already got one of those in the Oval Office we don't need another one.

They know Trump is not perfect, far from it but he's not bought and paid for like these shit eating professional politicians.
True,Trump is not bought and paid for, he's one of the one's that has been doing the buying and the paying for.
Donald wouldn't be able to do a lot with Congress in the way. But, yet, I think he could negotiate. IDK, that's why I call myself a fence-sitter on trump lol

Go ahead, make an argument why we should vote for the status quo politicians since they have done a bang up job thus far /sarcasm

Donald wouldn't be able to do a lot with Congress in the way. But, yet, I think he could negotiate. IDK, that's why I call myself a fence-sitter on trump lol
"Negotiate" with whom over what? And the current President has "Congress in the way" but that doesn't seem to stop him from issuing all sorts of authoritarian executive orders and executive actions. Frankly I suspect Trump would be even worse with respect to unilateral exercises of power since he's used to doing things that way and seems to think that everybody else should just shut the hell up and do what he says.

You cannot fight a growing plutocracy by electing a plutocrat, especially one that is a demagogue. Trump plays on emotion (Fear and Anger) just like every other demagogue in history, if you don't believe that, just go back and listen to Adolph Hitler's speeches in the late 20's / early 30's then compare them to what Donald Trump is saying now, you'll quickly note LOTS of appeals to emotion and very little (if any) specifics on the how's and what's of policy positions.

Is this really the best that the United States with it's 330 million or so citizens can do? If it is, the Republic is truly lost.

Go ahead, make an argument why we should vote for the status quo politicians since they have done a bang up job thus far /sarcasm
Why would I do that? since I don't think you should vote for the "status quo" politicians, just don't fool yourself by thinking you're doing any better by supporting a plutocratic demagogue like Trump.

"Negotiate" with whom over what? And the current President has "Congress in the way" but that doesn't seem to stop him from issuing all sorts of authoritarian executive orders and executive actions. Frankly I suspect Trump would be even worse with respect to unilateral exercises of power since he's used to doing things that way and seems to think that everybody else should just shut the hell up and do what he says.

You cannot fight a growing plutocracy by electing a plutocrat, especially one that is a demagogue. Trump plays on emotion (Fear and Anger) just like every other demagogue in history, if you don't believe that, just go back and listen to Adolph Hitler's speeches in the late 20's / early 30's then compare them to what Donald Trump is saying now, you'll quickly note LOTS of appeals to emotion and very little (if any) specifics on the how's and what's of policy positions.

Is this really the best that the United States with it's 330 million or so citizens can do? If it is, the Republic is truly lost.
That's what im saying, IDK if he will need EOs like Obama. Obama has needed EOs to get what he wants because he cant negotiate unless they are terrorists.
If he does issue an unconstitutional EO, I hope they dig in his ass!
I feel like Trump is passionate most of the time. Nothing wrong with that. Especially since he cares about America/Americans.
People compared Obama to hitler, and he wasn't anything even REMOTELY close.
I think people like the "idea" of trump, more than the actual person.
IMO, if he did anything right the last 6 months, it was change the standards for elections.
Him and Bernie.

The only hope democrats now have is to somehow keep people from voting.
They have a sure fire plan for just that, it's called operation Crown Hillary "Queen of Deception" Clinton as the nominee, unfortunately for them it's their own "base" that they're discouraging from voting.

She's about as "energizing" as a Captain Kangaroo re-run.

----

you mean in 2007 when Obummer won his bid? those angry and afraid folks? Those!!! oh well, they have lived seven plus years under obummer and really are more angry and afraid then they were then. Thanks for playing.

----

you mean in 2007 when Obummer won his bid? those angry and afraid folks? Those!!! oh well, they have lived seven plus years under obummer and really are more angry and afraid then they were then. Thanks for playing.

:rofl:

the little rightwingnut misogynist speaks.

go back to mommy's basement, troll.

Uh-huh, so you're not a hyper-partisan parrot , you just play one on the Internet. :rolleyes:

The only thing that's worse than pom-pom waiving, partisan automatons are pom-pom waiving, partisan automatons in denial.

only if by "hyper-partisan" you mean someone who's voted for multiple republican mayors and governors before the GOP got hijacked by the nutcases
LOL, so you voted for some GOP assholes at one point before you sold your brain to the Democrat Party? that doesn't make you any less a hyper-partisan parrot, face facts anybody that cares to know your opinion on any given subject can just look them up on the Democrat Party website.

----

:rofl:

the little rightwingnut misogynist speaks.

go back to mommy's basement, troll.
so you know I'm right and have nothing to say. Seems you're stuck in the same position we were in 2007 eh?

make sure you have enough tissue to handle your tears.

Forum List

Back