Many "lost" voters have found their candidate in Trump

When's the last time you crossed over? Me the closest I ever came to liking a Republican was Reagan. I have never voted for a Republican.

I love it when Libertarians try to say they aren't Republicans. So cute. They don't realize the libertarian party was invented so disappointed Republicans wouldn't vote for the other side.

One simply has to look at Mr. Hartley's threads he's started since joining USMB to know he's a fucking Republican, whether he knows it or not himself. In fact he's a radical right winger.

Libertarian, tea bagger, rino, Trump Republican, Bush Republican, Ron Paul Republican, really no difference to me. You all suck balls.
I voted for a democrat in 2016. i voted for a democrat governor last year.
I hate republicans. They are too totalitarian for my blood
Democrats are just worse.
Have you ever noticed you are wrong on just about everything you post?

All I need to do is go over all the threads you've ever started to know you are right wing bat shit crazy.

If you aren't voting Democratic then you are against the middle class. YOU are the reason the middle class is struggling. Not making as much as we used to. Mission accomplished for the GOP. The rich are making more than ever. Mission accomplished. Corporations are paying no taxes. Mission accomplished. Corporations won't stop employing illegal immigrants. Trump can build a wall it won't stop illegal employers. Mission accomplished.

Did you like the Supreme Court picks of Trump? Then you are a Republican. You're just can't admit it because they suck and so you want to pretend to be an independent or moderate or libertarian.

Trust us, you're a Republican. You don't even know it.
Democrat policies destroy the middle class. Higher taxes, irrelevant regulations all kinds of shit. dem policies could be summed up by saying, "fuck decent income and small businesses"

We paid high taxes in the 1980's, 1990's and the middle class boomed. Corporations didn't like paying taxes or high wages and look what we have today.

As union membership went from 35% of our workforce to about 10% wages have taken a dive for workers. Now go ahead and blame "liberals"

Irrelevant regulations? Which ones? Most regulations are there for a reason. OMG you are repeating the GOP talking point on regulations. Most of those regulations protect workers or the environment. And when Bush removed regulations it caused a great recession. Obama put those regulations back and the economy did just fine. He got us out of the great recession.

And today I hear small business' still complaining that they are struggling. I guess Republicans didn't really remove any regulations that impacted small business in a meaningful way. Do you know what they complain about? Not enough customers and too high of rent. Why don't they have more customers? Because the middle class doesn't have enough disposable income.

Meanwhile the rich keep getting richer.

Not only do you not have enough money in your pockets, too many Americans aren't saving anything for retirement.

Keep blaming Democrats as your personal finances suck balls. Meanwhile, us Republicans are doing great. I mean real republicans like me who save 25% of our salaries and will retire early. The Haves.
I am against regulations because 90 percent of them are unconstitutional.
Lol higher taxes make the middle class boom? The whole economy boomed in the 90s thanks to the tech boom. BTW, reagan lowered taxes in the 80s. Liar.
Why do you think rent is so high, dumbass? Property taxes, regulations and bullshit protections cause insurance to go up.. i could go on. Your talking points are a mix between karl marx and andrew cuomo.
You are retarded. You complain about lack of disposable income then talk about h8gh taxes make the middle class boom :rofl:
Get the fuck outta here

Telling a company they can't pollute is unconstitutional? Telling a company they can't cheat their customers is unconstitutional? Are you ever wrong.

Reasonable taxes are not wrong. We may have to raises taxes on the wealthiest to pay for social security and Medicare. The fact is that that the huge business tax cuts that companies received has not trickled down to the working class. It has gone to stock buybacks and dividends.

You are either a retard or a liar. Taxes are irrelevant. Trump said that people would get $4,000 more from his business tax cuts. The truth is nowhere near that.

that dude never does. I'm still going huh on your post. are you quoting him? sorry, it doesn't stand up to a logic test. perhaps reread it.
He called me a radical rightwinger and a republican. Not sure what im supposed to reread

I don't think he believes you when you say " I voted for a democrat in 2016. i voted for a democrat governor last year."
Sure did. Jim webb and phil bredesen. Awesome people.

If you are not really upset at Trump's court appointments then you are a republican. Fuck Jim Webb. Phil who?
Ahh not extreme enough for you to like huh? He doesnt count :lol:
Phil bredesen. Old TN governor ran for senate seat.
Neil gorsuch is a non partisan constitutionalist. People like him are SUPPOSED to be on the supreme court. Not political activists.
You are a pathetic partisan hack. Intellectually repugnant.

The fact is that conservatives legislate from the bench as well. Both conservatives and liberals go judge shopping when they file a suit. For Democrats, it is usually the 9th circuit court. For Republicans, it is judges in states like Texas.

I don't think he believes you when you say " I voted for a democrat in 2016. i voted for a democrat governor last year."

If you are not really upset at Trump's court appointments then you are a republican. Fuck Jim Webb. Phil who?
Neil gorsuch is a non partisan constitutionalist. People like him are SUPPOSED to be on the supreme court. Not political activists.
Thanks.

Actually, I don't hate Gorsucks YET.

He is a right wing idealog who legislates from the bench. He just legislates the way you like that's all.

Has he sided with people once or does he always side with corporations like the other right wingers on the bench?

Liberal judges tend to side with people over corporations. I know you don't like that because as far as you are concerned corporations are gods. They are who you worship.

I love atheist conservatives. You got half right at least.
When has he legislated from the bench? Lets get into details, not leftist parroting.
I dont trust corporations and i despise mega corporations. Monopolies hurt end users.

Try South Dakota vs Wayfair Inc. The federal government regulates interstate commerce not states. Yet now a state outside of the boundaries of another state can require a retailer to collect sales tax. Online sales taxes are clearly unconstitutional and violate federal law yet Gorsuch and 3 other supposed conservatives legislated from the bench.

The practice of crossing party lines for a specific candidate is only a few days less old than the concept of political parties themselves.
When's the last time you crossed over? Me the closest I ever came to liking a Republican was Reagan. I have never voted for a Republican.

I love it when Libertarians try to say they aren't Republicans. So cute. They don't realize the libertarian party was invented so disappointed Republicans wouldn't vote for the other side.

One simply has to look at Mr. Hartley's threads he's started since joining USMB to know he's a fucking Republican, whether he knows it or not himself. In fact he's a radical right winger.

Libertarian, tea bagger, rino, Trump Republican, Bush Republican, Ron Paul Republican, really no difference to me. You all suck balls.

All I need to do is go over all the threads you've ever started to know you are right wing bat shit crazy.

If you aren't voting Democratic then you are against the middle class. YOU are the reason the middle class is struggling. Not making as much as we used to. Mission accomplished for the GOP. The rich are making more than ever. Mission accomplished. Corporations are paying no taxes. Mission accomplished. Corporations won't stop employing illegal immigrants. Trump can build a wall it won't stop illegal employers. Mission accomplished.

Did you like the Supreme Court picks of Trump? Then you are a Republican. You're just can't admit it because they suck and so you want to pretend to be an independent or moderate or libertarian.

Democrat policies destroy the middle class. Higher taxes, irrelevant regulations all kinds of shit. dem policies could be summed up by saying, "fuck decent income and small businesses"

As usual you are wrong. Reasonable regulations are not wrong. That is why I agreed with some of Obama's regulations and disagreed with others. We do not need dirty water, air nor should we be causing the extinction of various species just to save a few bucks.
Did i say those were wrong? I didnt get specific. Its like you just dreamed up what i thought.
Pathetic.

He called me a radical rightwinger and a republican. Not sure what im supposed to reread

The fact is that conservatives legislate from the bench as well. Both conservatives and liberals go judge shopping when they file a suit. For Democrats, it is usually the 9th circuit court. For Republicans, it is judges in states like Texas.
Republicans do it too. My point stands. The supreme court is about the constitution, not partisan politics. But that is what we get.

Thanks.

Actually, I don't hate Gorsucks YET.

He is a right wing idealog who legislates from the bench. He just legislates the way you like that's all.

Has he sided with people once or does he always side with corporations like the other right wingers on the bench?

Liberal judges tend to side with people over corporations. I know you don't like that because as far as you are concerned corporations are gods. They are who you worship.

I love atheist conservatives. You got half right at least.
When has he legislated from the bench? Lets get into details, not leftist parroting.
I dont trust corporations and i despise mega corporations. Monopolies hurt end users.

Try South Dakota vs Wayfair Inc. The federal government regulates interstate commerce not states. Yet now a state outside of the boundaries of another state can require a retailer to collect sales tax. Online sales taxes are clearly unconstitutional and violate federal law yet Gorsuch and 3 other supposed conservatives legislated from the bench.
Thats a good point. I agree, legislating from the bench. But Ginsburg is far from a "conservative"

We paid high taxes in the 1980's, 1990's and the middle class boomed. Corporations didn't like paying taxes or high wages and look what we have today.

As union membership went from 35% of our workforce to about 10% wages have taken a dive for workers. Now go ahead and blame "liberals"

Irrelevant regulations? Which ones? Most regulations are there for a reason. OMG you are repeating the GOP talking point on regulations. Most of those regulations protect workers or the environment. And when Bush removed regulations it caused a great recession. Obama put those regulations back and the economy did just fine. He got us out of the great recession.

And today I hear small business' still complaining that they are struggling. I guess Republicans didn't really remove any regulations that impacted small business in a meaningful way. Do you know what they complain about? Not enough customers and too high of rent. Why don't they have more customers? Because the middle class doesn't have enough disposable income.

Meanwhile the rich keep getting richer.

Not only do you not have enough money in your pockets, too many Americans aren't saving anything for retirement.

Keep blaming Democrats as your personal finances suck balls. Meanwhile, us Republicans are doing great. I mean real republicans like me who save 25% of our salaries and will retire early. The Haves.
I am against regulations because 90 percent of them are unconstitutional.
Lol higher taxes make the middle class boom? The whole economy boomed in the 90s thanks to the tech boom. BTW, reagan lowered taxes in the 80s. Liar.
Why do you think rent is so high, dumbass? Property taxes, regulations and bullshit protections cause insurance to go up.. i could go on. Your talking points are a mix between karl marx and andrew cuomo.
You are retarded. You complain about lack of disposable income then talk about h8gh taxes make the middle class boom :rofl:
Get the fuck outta here

Telling a company they can't pollute is unconstitutional? Telling a company they can't cheat their customers is unconstitutional? Are you ever wrong.

Reasonable taxes are not wrong. We may have to raises taxes on the wealthiest to pay for social security and Medicare. The fact is that that the huge business tax cuts that companies received has not trickled down to the working class. It has gone to stock buybacks and dividends.

You are either a retard or a liar. Taxes are irrelevant. Trump said that people would get $4,000 more from his business tax cuts. The truth is nowhere near that.

I made an extra $1800 because of the Trump tax breaks. I didn't need that tax break. Things were fine before. And in 4 years when my tax break goes away but the corporate taxes are permanent, that's going to cost me/us down the road when they raise our local and state taxes and the cost of living goes up. Only the rich will benefit from the Trump tax cuts ultimately.

I wish they would cut corporate welfare and take money out of politics.

As usual you are wrong. Reasonable regulations are not wrong. That is why I agreed with some of Obama's regulations and disagreed with others. We do not need dirty water, air nor should we be causing the extinction of various species just to save a few bucks.
Did i say those were wrong? I didnt get specific. Its like you just dreamed up what i thought.
Pathetic.

No you didn't get specific. This is what I'm talking about. You are spouting off bullshit right wing talking points. Don't you get it? The big corporations hate regulations. We the people put those "PROTECTIONS" in to protect us from their greed. What is a corporations only goal? It's to maximize profits. A corporation doesn't care about clean air.

A bank doesn't want to have to keep money in reserves in case of an emergency. They'd rather be able to put that money in an investment they can make more profits, but those investments are risky and if the next recession hits, they need to have money on hand so they can pay us our money.

So no, you did not get specific. You just repeated a right wing bullshit talking point.

So what are these unfair regulations that are holding small business' down and why didn't the GOP fix those things in 2018 when they controlled all three branches?

Anyways, small business' are doing alright right now. I'm telling you one of their biggest expenses is rent. Check out what a small spot in a strip mall costs each month. It's a lot.

P.S. Here is another reason small business' are struggling. We have solved this problem. If you want to buy from us you have to pay us in 30 days.

Six in ten small businesses regularly struggle with cash flow, according to the QuickBooks State of Cash Flow Report. As a result, 32% of those small business owners have been unable to pay themselves, employee payrolls, vendors or loans within the last year.

What is the primary cause of these cash flow struggles?

It's not a lack of funds. It's a lack of available funds. One third (33%) of respondents said they had over $20,000 in outstanding receivables. The average small business in the United States has $53,399 in outstanding receivables.

I sell $2 million a year and we profit 1/3 of that. So I make my company about $700,000 a year. We are considered a small business too.

When I'm talking about small business' I'm talking about real small business. The UPS store owner. The non franchise pizza place owner. Hell even the franchises. I bet they get eaten up by franchise dues. Why don't the franchise owners lower the franchise dues?

We can't afford to lower taxes anymore. Sorry small business owner. And you have to pay your employees fairly and no hiring illegals. That's got to stop.

Pathetic.

No you didn't get specific. This is what I'm talking about. You are spouting off bullshit right wing talking points. Don't you get it? The big corporations hate regulations. We the people put those "PROTECTIONS" in to protect us from their greed. What is a corporations only goal? It's to maximize profits. A corporation doesn't care about clean air.

A bank doesn't want to have to keep money in reserves in case of an emergency. They'd rather be able to put that money in an investment they can make more profits, but those investments are risky and if the next recession hits, they need to have money on hand so they can pay us our money.

So no, you did not get specific. You just repeated a right wing bullshit talking point.

So what are these unfair regulations that are holding small business' down and why didn't the GOP fix those things in 2018 when they controlled all three branches?

Anyways, small business' are doing alright right now. I'm telling you one of their biggest expenses is rent. Check out what a small spot in a strip mall costs each month. It's a lot.

P.S. Here is another reason small business' are struggling. We have solved this problem. If you want to buy from us you have to pay us in 30 days.

Six in ten small businesses regularly struggle with cash flow, according to the QuickBooks State of Cash Flow Report. As a result, 32% of those small business owners have been unable to pay themselves, employee payrolls, vendors or loans within the last year.

It's not a lack of funds. It's a lack of available funds. One third (33%) of respondents said they had over $20,000 in outstanding receivables. The average small business in the United States has $53,399 in outstanding receivables.

I sell $2 million a year and we profit 1/3 of that. So I make my company about $700,000 a year. We are considered a small business too.

When I'm talking about small business' I'm talking about real small business. The UPS store owner. The non franchise pizza place owner. Hell even the franchises. I bet they get eaten up by franchise dues. Why don't the franchise owners lower the franchise dues?

We can't afford to lower taxes anymore. Sorry small business owner. And you have to pay your employees fairly and no hiring illegals. That's got to stop.
States authority, not the federal govt.
Thats like that fed reg that obama encted about bears and their habitat. Alaska already had laws on it and he just overrode them. Its bunch of bullshit.

Many 'lost' voters say they have found their candidate in Trump
Ted Wade hasn’t cared about politics enough to cast a vote in a U.S. presidential election for almost a quarter of a century, back when he supported Ross Perot’s independent candidacy in 1992.
But Republican Donald Trump's 2016 White House bid has motivated Wade to get involved and he plans to support the real estate mogul in Nevada’s nominating caucus next month. Trump is a "non-politician" who can fix the "chaos" in Washington, he says.
About one in 10 Americans who plan to cast a vote this election will do so for the first time in years, if ever, and Trump holds a decided edge with them, according to polling by Reuters/Ipsos.
“I’m tired of the chaos between Democrats and Republicans and want to give somebody a try who I think can make a difference,” said Wade of Trump.
The 51-year-old has already switched his affiliation from Democrat to Republican and even attended a Trump campaign event in Las Vegas. He has told his three older children to get involved in the elections, although he did not say whether he wanted them to vote for Trump.
Trump, the Republican front-runner, has made targeting “lost” voters such as Wade a focus of his campaign. His anti-immigrant rhetoric and protectionist trade proposals have helped him to fashion a message tailored to reach Americans alienated by the endless enmity between the political parties and who, because of declining economic prospects, may feel like neither party has done much for them.
----
People have said that his numbers probably don't represent the number of followers.
I would have to agree. I mean, just LOOK.
In the nearly three-and-one-half years since your OP, Trump has broken all records when it comes to lying to Americans.
claims.jpg

"ON JANUARY 20, 2017,
Donald Trump uttered his first falsehood as president of the United States.

"It came early in his inaugural address. 'Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth,' he said. 'Politicians prospered, but the jobs left, and the factories closed.'

"By the time Trump finished speaking, he’d said seven more things that didn’t stack up.

"Later in the day, he told employees at the CIA that 'even the media' admitted his inaugural crowd had been 'massive,' stretching 'all the way back down to the Washington Monument.' Very clearly, this was not true, either."

After 10,000 ‘false or misleading claims,’ are we any better at calling out Trump’s lies?

How many of those who believed Trump's lies in January of 2016 still believe he is different from other politicians?

Excellent. You dweebs are still chasing after snowflakes. Show me your chart on Obama.

Donald lies about the weather. Obama lied to people about their healthcare.
Excellent. You dweebs are still chasing after snowflakes. Show me your chart on Obama.

Donald lies about the weather. Obama lied to people about their healthcare.
Trump is pathological liar who lies whenever it suits his needs; Obama lied for the same reason all politicians lie, namely to serve the interests of economic parasites like Donald.

Which is why I never voted for either opportunist.

chartoftheday_12338_how_trump_s_lies_compare_with_obama_s_n.jpg

Opinion | Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s

"After we published a list of President Trump’s lies this summer, we heard a common response from his supporters. They said, in effect: Yes, but if you made a similar list for previous presidents, it would be just as bad.

"We’ve set out to make that list.

"Here, you will find our attempt at a comprehensive catalog of the falsehoods that Barack Obama told while he was president. (We also discuss George W. Bush below, although the lack of real-time fact-checking during his presidency made a comprehensive list impossible.)"

Infographic: How Trump's Lies Compare With Obama's

O lied repeatedly about policy, ocare, etc. The fact is, hillary lost the election.
O lied repeatedly about policy, ocare, etc. The fact is, hillary lost the election
Imho, neither Trump, nor Obama, nor Hillary was qualified to be become POTUS
idtn-share-fallback.jpg

Guess which one will be impeached?

Pathetic.

Thats like that fed reg that obama encted about bears and their habitat. Alaska already had laws on it and he just overrode them. Its bunch of bullshit.

So then what do you care? If Alaska already had laws on it, Obama's law shouldn't bother you in the slightest.

I think we have proven our point that your talking point about OVER REGULATIONS is just something the Republicans spoon fed you. They can only give you 3 word max catch phrases. Any more than 3 words and you guys can't remember the saying.

Lock her up
Support the Troops
Ben Ghazi
But Hillary's emails
Obama did it too
That's unconstitutional
Trannies in Bathrooms
Murdering Babies
Liberals are godless
Class warefare
9-11

Pathetic.

So then what do you care? If Alaska already had laws on it, Obama's law shouldn't bother you in the slightest.

I think we have proven our point that your talking point about OVER REGULATIONS is just something the Republicans spoon fed you. They can only give you 3 word max catch phrases. Any more than 3 words and you guys can't remember the saying.

Lock her up
Support the Troops
Ben Ghazi
But Hillary's emails
Obama did it too
That's unconstitutional
Trannies in Bathrooms
Murdering Babies
Liberals are godless
Class warefare
9-11
It was an abuse of power. Most fed regulations are unconstitutional. Thats why im against them.
You didnt show me anything except you are an idiot.

Pathetic.

Lock her up
Support the Troops
Ben Ghazi
But Hillary's emails
Obama did it too
That's unconstitutional
Trannies in Bathrooms
Murdering Babies
Liberals are godless
Class warefare
9-11
It was an abuse of power. Most fed regulations are unconstitutional. Thats why im against them.

All someone who's truly a moderate has to do is look at all the bad appointments Trump has made to realize you fucked up by not voting for Hillary.

Economists have criticized Moore as a partisan pick with a record of promoting conservative fiscal policy, and lacking any economic expertise. He’s perhaps most well-known for regularly flubbing comments about the economy in media appearances and for overseeing a a disastrous 2012 tax cut experiment in Kansas that led to state revenues falling $700 million overnight.

And Trump wanted to appoint him to the Federal Reserve? Before him Trump wanted to appoint Herman Cain?

If you don't have a problem with these pics then you are a right winger.

Oh, add Betsy DeVos to the list. She tried to run for office in Michigan and Michiganders overwhelmingly said fuck off. So what does Trump do? He picks her as part of his cabinet.

Why would he do that when she was/is a loser in her home state?

Trump has given the GOP everything they want.

And all he has done for you is told you what you want to hear. For example he has fought for a wall that won't solve shit as long as illegal employers keep hiring illegal workers. Trump's not going after illegal employers.

Pathetic.

Lock her up
Support the Troops
Ben Ghazi
But Hillary's emails
Obama did it too
That's unconstitutional
Trannies in Bathrooms
Murdering Babies
Liberals are godless
Class warefare
9-11

All someone who's truly a moderate has to do is look at all the bad appointments Trump has made to realize you fucked up by not voting for Hillary.

Economists have criticized Moore as a partisan pick with a record of promoting conservative fiscal policy, and lacking any economic expertise. He’s perhaps most well-known for regularly flubbing comments about the economy in media appearances and for overseeing a a disastrous 2012 tax cut experiment in Kansas that led to state revenues falling $700 million overnight.

And Trump wanted to appoint him to the Federal Reserve? Before him Trump wanted to appoint Herman Cain?

If you don't have a problem with these pics then you are a right winger.

Oh, add Betsy DeVos to the list. She tried to run for office in Michigan and Michiganders overwhelmingly said fuck off. So what does Trump do? He picks her as part of his cabinet.

Why would he do that when she was/is a loser in her home state?

Trump has given the GOP everything they want.

And all he has done for you is told you what you want to hear. For example he has fought for a wall that won't solve shit as long as illegal employers keep hiring illegal workers. Trump's not going after illegal employers.
The corporatist? The ones policies who you have stated mulriple times in here that you hate? You really are a dumbfuck.
I would never vote for a corporatist because i oractice what i preach, unlike you.
I am proud of who i voted for.

Because her appointments would have been better? Her administration would have been crony central with people buying access to D.C. The Clintons are absolute sleaze. How people are still incapable of seeing that is just amazing to me.

The fact of the matter is you all fucked up. Everybody who voted for Trump or Hillary fucked up. If there was ever an election to finally elect someone not a Republican or Democrat that was the one and instead 95% of voters chose masochism.

Forum List

Back