Many convicted felons remain on voter rolls in Florida

If he knows how many why doesnt he take them off the rolls.

He took the time to identify and count them yet not the time to remove the illegal voters?

I smell a rat.

What does it say when a majority of felons vote for Democrats rather than Republicans?

Blacks are Dems at a higher rate and blacks are convicted at a higher rate.

And if you have money like more Repubs, you get off for the crime.

All I know is that the twice convicted rapist on our street has a McCain/Palin sign in front of his house.

:eusa_whistle:

All I know is that the twice convicted rapist on our street has a McCain/Palin sign in front of his house.

:eek: You have a twice convicted rapist living on your street? Why the hell isn't he in jail?

that's nice. the serial murderer next to me has six Obama/Biden signs and 2 "Change we can believe in" signs.
Change we can believe in may be the most moronic phrase committed to print since "Yes we can"

i'm thinking about moving

that's nice. the serial murderer next to me has six Obama/Biden signs and 2 "Change we can believe in" signs.
Change we can believe in may be the most moronic phrase committed to print since "Yes we can"

Six signs? That's just wrong! :eusa_eh:

:eek: You have a twice convicted rapist living on your street? Why the hell isn't he in jail?
I dunno. Both rapes were of relatives so maybe he got time off for that somehow?

I found it on the website that tracks predators a few years ago and one of the cops in the neighborhood (wrongly, prolly) made sure the entire neighborhood knew about it.

I wasn't joking, actually.

But it does sound as if you need a change.

:lol:

Yea, for shits and giggles I watched Fox News this morning so I know where you get your orders from.

I always wonder why all you talking heads discuss the same things. Almost like you have meetings that set your agenda on what topics to discuss.

So you listen to Fox News huh? :clap2::eusa_liar:

personally, i don't think it is right and just, that states like florida and texas have it where felons WHO HAVE SERVED THEIR TIME ALREADY for their crimes, can not vote.

It seems like this is a disenfranchisement...meaning in some states felons can vote and in other states they can not? how is that equal rights?

i understand that states control their elections but it still does not seem fair that some states can prevent people to vote that would be eligible to vote, in one state over, fro president.

Yea, for shits and giggles I watched Fox News this morning so I know where you get your orders from.

I always wonder why all you talking heads discuss the same things. Almost like you have meetings that set your agenda on what topics to discuss.

So you listen to Fox News huh? :clap2::eusa_liar:

what's it like to be an anaerobic lifeform?

personally, i don't think it is right and just, that states like florida and texas have it where felons WHO HAVE SERVED THEIR TIME ALREADY for their crimes, can not vote.

It seems like this is a disenfranchisement...meaning in some states felons can vote and in other states they can not? how is that equal rights?

i understand that states control their elections but it still does not seem fair that some states can prevent people to vote that would be eligible to vote, in one state over, fro president.

I agree that if someone has served their time under the law and is released back into society, they should have the right to vote. I didn't realize that each state had the right to treat this issue differently, that doesn't seem right either.

Good post.

Forum List

Back