Many Arrested Inauguration Day Protesters Will Face Felony Rioting Charges, Prosecutors Say

you do realize it starts with small steps...blocking this and outlawing that......i would rather have total chaos than a loss of freedom

Sure you would unless it was you're property that was destroyed. You'd be singing a different tune then.

We have the right to air our grievances...we have the right to congregate....but when you start destroying property and assaulting people that don't believe like you do? That's criminal and the kind of tactics the commies used. All of the demonstrations were funded exclusively by a globalist communist that doesn't want America to have a border...or any other country to have one.
2017 and someone is still seeking and fearing "commies" :) Crawl back under your bed Dale.
The commies just got defeated. No need to fear them now. Your real ass whipping begins today, suck it up like a man. Or grow up and be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem.

you do realize it starts with small steps...blocking this and outlawing that......i would rather have total chaos than a loss of freedom
Well thank God you aren't running anything besides your hovel. You can destroy your own property but not the somebody else's. Most of us learn that by the time we are 5.

I'm surprised that you think it's ok to destroy someone else's property. Why do you feel like that is someone's right? If it was your property would you feel the same?
I do not think she has any property, so that question will go unanswered. :dunno:

, My reply was meant for Strollingbones, even as a child I was taught not to destroy other people's property. What is wrong with people?

, My reply was meant for Strollingbones, even as a child I was taught not to destroy other people's property. What is wrong with people?
My error, strollingbones does have one piece of property and from I gather, if you touch it she will kill ya.

tumblr_mf9c33Hutf1rlc8ibo1_500.gif

I'm reading that as of Saturday evening, 80 people had already been slapped with the heavy charges, which include fines of up to $25,000 and up to 10 years in jail!

Isn't that a thing of beauty, a thing of justice? I am loving this!:2up:

Me thinks the snowflakes won't have much appetite for riots....anytime soon!;)

Forum List

Back