Popular organic bread company bought out by staunchly PRO GMO corporation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
http://althealthworks.com/7433/fast...r-gobbled-up-by-strongly-pro-gmo-corporation/
The organic revolution has also coincided with a gluten-free revolution, but there are still millions of people who love their bread way too much to ever give it up.

Our bread has changed in many different surprising ways over the years, but there are plenty of
----------------------------------------------
The greedy corporations just have to get those cancer causing gmo's in there and people wonder where some of that cancer comes from.

Popular Organic Bread Company Bought Out By Staunchly Pro-GMO Corporation | AltHealthWorks.com
The organic revolution has also coincided with a gluten-free revolution, but there are still millions of people who love their bread way too much to ever give it up.

Our bread has changed in many different surprising ways over the years, but there are plenty of
The greedy corporations just have to get those cancer causing gmo's in there and people wonder where some of that cancer comes from.

The 'greedy corporations'?

If you have a company, and I'm a multi-billion dollar corporations.... how can I buy your company, unless you sell it?

The owner of this bread company is the one who sold it. The owner of the bread company is the one walking away with millions of dollars. If anyone is greedy, it's the guy who sold out, and is walking away with barrels of money.

It's funny how to the moronic left, no matter what the company does.... opens, closes, buys, sells, no matter what they do.... they are "greedy" for doing it! Idiots.

• Banned
Popular Organic Bread Company Bought Out By Staunchly Pro-GMO Corporation | AltHealthWorks.com

If you have a company, and I'm a multi-billion dollar corporations.... how can I buy your company, unless you sell it?

The owner of this bread company is the one who sold it. The owner of the bread company is the one walking away with millions of dollars. If anyone is greedy, it's the guy who sold out, and is walking away with barrels of money.

It's funny how to the moronic left, no matter what the company does.... opens, closes, buys, sells, no matter what they do.... they are "greedy" for doing it! Idiots.

Control the food control the people

upload_2017-1-22_22-26-34.png

View attachment 108130

Why yes! Yes of course! In fact I feel Nestle controlling me right now! It's causing me to click the unwatch this thread button, so I'm not subjected to tin foil hat conspiracy theories! If feel the control... it's going up to my fingers, its its ..... *click* bye!

• Banned

View attachment 108130

Why yes! Yes of course! In fact I feel Nestle controlling me right now! It's causing me to click the unwatch this thread button, so I'm not subjected to tin foil hat conspiracy theories! If feel the control... it's going up to my fingers, its its ..... *click* bye!

SUCKERrrrrrrr, you will obey well

• Banned

Well I wish you well eating all your little fkd up foods, and when that cancer hits you maybe a tin foil hat can take it all away.
or maybe you can go check snopes to make you feel even better when they tell you it is false because you know a fat ass woman and her husband know way more than the Medical Doctors who proved this is what it does.

It's shame so many of you are total fkn idiots..

upload_2017-1-22_23-7-11.png

View attachment 108130

Stratospheric aerosol injection spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates are corrupting the soil which is killing the yields of farmers. Intentional droughts and floods during harvesting time caused by SAIS aka " Project Indigo Skyfold" along with ionospheric heaters for weather modification is killing off the independent farmers that have been able to allude the unfair practices of the bankers and this is all by design....control the food and the water and you control the people. You can starve them into compliance and that is EXACTLY what is going on. They have put ordinances in place that restrict you from growing a garden in your own backyard, they have restrictions in some states that prevent you from collecting rain water. Aluminium corrupted soil will not allow organic farming...but guess which multi-national corporation has developed seeds that WILL grow in aluminum corrupted soil and is drought resistant? If you guessed "Monsanto"...you get a gold star......

I wouldn't recommend eating much bread anyway. But if one absolutely must, there are very, very few companies left in the world making bread the real way, the old way.

You want something with 3 or 4 ingredients, tops. A good one is the sourdough spelt bread by Berlin Bakery.

Sourdough Spelt Bread

Does't taste all that great un-toasted, but toasted with some good quality real butter it's amazeballs. No GMO's.

Forum List

Back