Manly Puffs..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
My wife is trying to get me to use a manly Puff ..with a handle.. that's black with my body wash.. she says it causes more foam when you take a shower.

I don't think puffs are manly at all. Is this a generational thing?

Mesh sponges.. Puffs.. same thing

Well... I do use hers to wash my feet and bottom.......... (kidding)

Last edited:
My wife is trying to get me to use a manly Puff ..with a handle.. that's black with my body wash.. she says it causes more foam when you take a shower.

No such thing. Gaaawwwd!!!! I'm glad I don't have a woman making suggestions like that in my life!:eek:

You should tell your wife she shouldn't use puff either. They breed bacteria.
They say a wash cloth that you throw in the wash after one use is the best way to go, and they work just as well at exfoliating.

No such thing. Gaaawwwd!!!! I'm glad I don't have a woman making suggestions like that in my life!:eek:

Well.. it's not all bad.. yah know.. some things are just plain funny..

You should tell your wife she shouldn't use puff either. They breed bacteria.
They say a wash cloth that you throw in the wash after one use is the best way to go, and they work just as well at exfoliating.

Thank you Doctor Luissa.. I'll mention that...:eusa_eh:

fg-barf.jpg

come on, everyone know that if you dont have a LINK for something it NEVER happened

;)

link, or it didnt happen

:lol:
:eusa_hand:

I also took this class this year, and we had a speaker who went over infectious diseases. He had to fill 6hrs, you get my drift. Part of me wishes I didn't hear some of it.

Which part .. in particular..?
Probably the different parasites you can get. There is one that I forget the name of that you usually get from contaminated water.

Forum List

Back