Manly Puffs..

Soap? Puffs? Wash cloths? Washing? What in the world are you guys talking about? Dry cleaning is the way to go these days...

First the tight, junk-hugging pants.

Now she wants you to clean yourself with a puff on a handle.

Does she have a thing for gay men? Cuz it sound like she's trying to make you into one.

:lol:.. Oh God No .. she mentioned getting me... Silk Pajama's

(strictly comic effect)... :eusa_shifty:

You should tell your wife she shouldn't use puff either. They breed bacteria.
They say a wash cloth that you throw in the wash after one use is the best way to go, and they work just as well at exfoliating.

I have bunches of them, they dont cost much. And after i use them i throw them in the washer. They come out just fine.

My wife is trying to get me to use a manly Puff ..with a handle.. that's black with my body wash.. she says it causes more foam when you take a shower.

I don't think puffs are manly at all. Is this a generational thing?

Mesh sponges.. Puffs.. same thing

Well... I do use hers to wash my feet and bottom.......... (kidding)

All you need is a bar of soap. I prefer Ivory.

As I have said before, women are trying to sissify us men so don't surrender to the puff or before you know it you'll be moussing your hair.

Sissify my ass, all were trying to do is get you clean. And my husband uses gel not mousse :lol:

My wife is trying to get me to use a manly Puff ..with a handle.. that's black with my body wash.. she says it causes more foam when you take a shower.

I don't think puffs are manly at all. Is this a generational thing?

Mesh sponges.. Puffs.. same thing

Well... I do use hers to wash my feet and bottom.......... (kidding)

All you need is a bar of soap. I prefer Ivory.

As I have said before, women are trying to sissify us men so don't surrender to the puff or before you know it you'll be moussing your hair.

Sissify my ass, all were trying to do is get you clean. And my husband uses gel not mousse :lol:

Speaking for Skull Pilot if he were here ... not me

Yes.. your making a clean cut little man out of him..

(Boy.. that Skull Pilot's brutal)

First the tight, junk-hugging pants.

Now she wants you to clean yourself with a puff on a handle.

Does she have a thing for gay men? Cuz it sound like she's trying to make you into one.

:lol:.. Oh God No .. she mentioned getting me... Silk Pajama's

(strictly comic effect)... :eusa_shifty:

Tight-pants-manly-puff-and-silk-Thanks-honey.jpg

I personally clean with bacteria...I hear puffs and rags can spread infection.

You should tell your wife she shouldn't use puff either. They breed bacteria.
They say a wash cloth that you throw in the wash after one use is the best way to go, and they work just as well at exfoliating.

You can put sponges and puffs (those mesh thingies) in the microwave for about a minute and it kills everything. That said, Americans waaaaaaay overreact to natural bacteria anyway. If someone gets seriously sick from reusing a bath sponge, the person is seriously sick to begin with.

Ten trillion cells make up the human body, but more than ten times that many bacteria inhabit the skin, respiratory tract, mouth, and intestines. Microbiologists are fond of pointing out that if all of a person's DNA were mixed with the body's entire bacterial DNA, that person would be genetically more bacterial than human.
FT Press: Why the World Needs Bacteria > The bacteria of the human body

:eusa_hand:

I also took this class this year, and we had a speaker who went over infectious diseases. He had to fill 6hrs, you get my drift. Part of me wishes I didn't hear some of it.

Which part .. in particular..?
Probably the different parasites you can get. There is one that I forget the name of that you usually get from contaminated water.

You'd probably encase yourself in a bubble if you were watching Animal Planet's series "Monsters Inside Me." YIKES!!! Scary shit.

Sigh...once again, I just realized how old this thread is. Well kids, I hope by now everybody has squeaky clean bodies and the group had fun fantasizing how everyone else looks naked! (I always join the good conversations late.)

Forum List

Back