Manly Puffs..

I could actually send you a link proving I went to the class, but you could be a mass murderer.:eusa_eh:
you must be up past your normal bedtime

LOL
my every post in this thread has been a JOKE

I know. :lol:

I just think it is funny I could actually provide a link.

Gezz Luis sa .. you do seem rather serious tonight.. even my innuendo didn't work..

Then again... maybe I need to work on my innuendos..

My wife is trying to get me to use a manly Puff ..with a handle.. that's black with my body wash.. she says it causes more foam when you take a shower.

I don't think puffs are manly at all. Is this a generational thing?

Mesh sponges.. Puffs.. same thing

Well... I do use hers to wash my feet and bottom.......... (kidding)

All you need is a bar of soap. I prefer Ivory.

As I have said before, women are trying to sissify us men so don't surrender to the puff or before you know it you'll be moussing your hair.

My wife is trying to get me to use a manly Puff ..with a handle.. that's black with my body wash.. she says it causes more foam when you take a shower.

As I have said before, women are trying to sissify us men so don't surrender to the puff or before you know it you'll be moussing your hair.

some men should use product in their hair.:razz:
And some men should get pedicures, we don't like nasty feet either.

you must be up past your normal bedtime

LOL
my every post in this thread has been a JOKE

Gezz Luis sa .. you do seem rather serious tonight.. even my innuendo didn't work..

maybe, because I didn't even know you made one. :razz:

And I was tired, I stayed up late saturday hot tubing.

:(.. .. Hot tubs and lack of sleep make you serious and my innuendo abilities kinda suck..

That typo right there is some good innuendo.:D

How is it a typo? I wrote tubbing, and it came up as wrong on firefox, but tubing didn't???

How is it a typo? I wrote tubbing, and it came up as wrong on firefox, but tubing didn't???

Well the rules would have that pronounced as tube-ing. You need a double consonant to make the vowel short. This phonics lesson was brought to you by Miss Sherry.:lol:

Well the rules would have that pronounced as tube-ing. You need a double consonant to make the vowel short. This phonics lesson was brought to you by Miss Sherry.:lol:

Well.. I'm going with, "Hot Tubing" it's far more fun.......right Luissa..?

some men should use product in their hair.:razz:
And some men should get pedicures, we don't like nasty feet either.

Product.

Do you think by calling mousse, hair gel, and other womanly things product that it makes a man less of a sissy if he uses them?

I think if you're worrried about looking manly, you've good reason to worry about your manlihood no matter what kind of backscrubber your wife buys you.

I think if you're worrried about looking manly, you've good reason to worry about your manlihood no matter what kind of backscrubber your wife buys you.

OUCH...:lol:

Using puffs is probably okay, but I would personally rinse it out with a mild bleach and water solution and hang it up to dry after using it. I'm not a germophobe, but they do hold lots of staph, because it's a common skin bacteria.

First the tight, junk-hugging pants.

Now she wants you to clean yourself with a puff on a handle.

Does she have a thing for gay men? Cuz it sound like she's trying to make you into one.

Forum List

Back