Manhunt for "Oathkeeper"

:lol: By his girlfriend.

Just face it, the guy is a low life who doesn't want to face the law.

Guilty by Lussia court of opinion that and some toilet paper you can wipe your ass.

Luckily for you, now he'll get his day in court.

FBI Manhunt for Armed Ex-Marine Charles Dyer Ends Peacefully - ABC News

I am glad he was captured peacefully and had the good sense to not go out with guns blazing.

In fact, he was unarmed.

Oh yeah. Lesson learned: Never play spades against a mortar man. What do you think those muldoons are doing out in the field? Placing their tubes and then playing spades.

My brother started out as a butter bar commanding a mortar platoon...I gave him the best advice an enlisted man can give to a green 2LT...locate the most squared away NCO in your unit and covertly request his advice. :lol:

Now he's a high speed low drag cross configurated chrome plated turbo-hydramatic bad ass 18 series Major who can kick my ass.

Life just isn't fair is it... :lol:

Good advice. I had a great PSG. He taught me far more then my Company Commander.
That's because the NCO's are the backbones, and you Officer types are nothing more than the assbones!:cool:

:lol: By his girlfriend.

Just face it, the guy is a low life who doesn't want to face the law.

Guilty by Lussia court of opinion that and some toilet paper you can wipe your ass.

Luckily for you, now he'll get his day in court.

FBI Manhunt for Armed Ex-Marine Charles Dyer Ends Peacefully - ABC News

I am glad he was captured peacefully and had the good sense to not go out with guns blazing.

In fact, he was unarmed.
Now he'll get his day in court. He, no doubt, voted for Bush 2X and thereby increased big government. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
My brother started out as a butter bar commanding a mortar platoon...I gave him the best advice an enlisted man can give to a green 2LT...locate the most squared away NCO in your unit and covertly request his advice. :lol:

Now he's a high speed low drag cross configurated chrome plated turbo-hydramatic bad ass 18 series Major who can kick my ass.

Life just isn't fair is it... :lol:

Good advice. I had a great PSG. He taught me far more then my Company Commander.
That's because the NCO's are the backbones, and you Officer types are nothing more than the assbones!:cool:

"you Officer types"? You need to direct that to the appropriate person. I am a civilian, Brotha.

Since Jan '09 when they released me from the IRR.

Though I fully agree with you on the merits of the NCO core.

At least the ones that weren't worthless oxygen thieves who spent their careers overweight and avoiding combat.

You know who I am talking about: "Big Sarge......"

I, personally, don't believe there's anything wrong at all with the Oath Keepers organization. That being said, you shouldn't allow one rotten apple speak for the whole bunch. After all, how many Catholic priests, or politicians, or teachers have been charged with child sexual abuse in the past? And as far as not understanding the point of this so-called "fringe" group -- many of the members are themselves police officers and former military. Many of them simply want to make sure the US government (whether it be federal, state, or local variations of it) upholds the constitution as it should, though time and time again has willingly failed to do.

Corruption in this country is at an all time high and it's not going to get better -- especially as our lawmakers and elected leaders seem to have no desire to tackle it as many of them are engaged in it themselves. On top of that, there are dozens upon dozens of instances in this country where our constitutional rights are being eroded -- from literal highway robbery in middle Tennessee to people facing 75 years in prison for videotaping public officials. And, of course, I'm sure you're well aware of the criminality that goes on in Washington, if it's not outright fraud within the stimulus and bail-out packages or the ATF giving guns to Mexican drug cartels, it's the unconstitutional war against Libya and the stealing billions out of Iraq.

In this country right now, we need citizens, whether liberal or conservative, who are willing to stand against the vast criminal corruption that's trickled down from the halls of Congress to our state legislatures and city police departments. There needs to be a deterrent. Otherwise, it's going to get worse and worse.

So military men and women who vow to support the Constitution, particularly in the event they are told to disarm or fire upon Americans, are fringe these days.

Good to know.

But they also would disarm and shoot Americans they feel don't follow their interpretation of the Constitution!!! NOT COOL. :eek:

Forum List

Back