Manhunt for "Oathkeeper"

From Ravi's link ^^

... More incriminating evidence against Dyer has surfaced in a YouTube video. The video shows Dyer, a former U.S. Marine, talking proudly about domestic terrorism. “Join the military?”, said Dyer. “Depends on what you want to do with it. Me? I'm going to use my training and become one of those domestic terrorists that you’re so afraid of from the DHS reports.”

Link to the video or is this just a false flag out right lie against an American willing to defend the document you hate?

The document I hate...? :lol: Fuck off, you delusional little nitwit...

From Ravi's link ^^

... More incriminating evidence against Dyer has surfaced in a YouTube video. The video shows Dyer, a former U.S. Marine, talking proudly about domestic terrorism. “Join the military?”, said Dyer. “Depends on what you want to do with it. Me? I'm going to use my training and become one of those domestic terrorists that you’re so afraid of from the DHS reports.”

Link to the video or is this just a false flag out right lie against an American willing to defend the document you hate?

The document I hate...? :lol: Fuck off, you delusional little nitwit...
So what is your beef with dyer? He's an oath keeper I have no problem with anyone who is willing to up hold their oath they took. As for the accusations has he been convicted?

Are you an Oath Keeper?

I took the oath to defend the Constitution twice once for the military and once for law enforcement and that oath does not have a experation date, so yes I am an oath keeper.

That oath didn't make it your decision regarding when to take action. As long as we've got a USSC to interpret the Constitution and the government follows their rulings, anyone taking overt action against the government, is breaking the very oath they took.

interpret is the key word a justice can't amend the constitutoin through an interpretation but that is what you are agreeing to.

I can't really understand the point of view of these fringe groups.

Lawmen are searching for him and they're sending out an alert about his ties to anti-government militia groups.

Known for posting anti-government YouTube videos, the self-proclaimed patriot has tried to paint his charges as a conspiracy of the federal government.

Dyer is charged in Stephens County with sexually abusing a child.

He has also been in federal court for possession of a stolen military grenade launcher.

Sheriff warns of fugitive, armed, extremely dangerous - KFOR

Why didn't you mention that Dyer was found not guilty for the alledged stolen military grenade launcher?

OKLAHOMA CITY — A jury in a federal courtroom Tuesday returned after several hours with a not guilty verdict for Charles Alan Dyer, who was charged in January with a federal complaint of possession of a grenade launcher.

The complaint was filed by Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Agent Brett Williams, following a search on Dyer’s premises east of Marlow on an unrelated charge by Stephens County Sheriff Wayne McKinney and deputies.
<font color=red>P.M. Breaking News</font> Dyer found not guilty » Local News » The Duncan Banner

Lawmen are searching for him and they're sending out an alert about his ties to anti-government militia groups.

Known for posting anti-government YouTube videos, the self-proclaimed patriot has tried to paint his charges as a conspiracy of the federal government.

He has also been in federal court for possession of a stolen military grenade launcher.

Why didn't you mention that Dyer was found not guilty for the alledged stolen military grenade launcher?

OKLAHOMA CITY &#8212; A jury in a federal courtroom Tuesday returned after several hours with a not guilty verdict for Charles Alan Dyer, who was charged in January with a federal complaint of possession of a grenade launcher.

The complaint was filed by Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Agent Brett Williams, following a search on Dyer&#8217;s premises east of Marlow on an unrelated charge by Stephens County Sheriff Wayne McKinney and deputies.
<font color=red>P.M. Breaking News</font> Dyer found not guilty » Local News » The Duncan Banner

Dammit Reb...now you've ruined the narrative.

How can they malign the Oathkeepers with you interjecting these inconvenient facts.

Last edited:

I never liked them. They're basically disgruntled, white, conservatives in the military. When I was in the military, we only had ONE chain of command :eusa_whistle: These oathkeeper, militia-types should be drummed-out. There's plenty more people who would gladly take their billet/duty station.

Anything that is for our Republic or Constitution is a fringe group and are radicals. :)

What is he doing that is FOR the Republic exactly...........???

The Stephens County sheriff is sending out an alarming warning about an ex-marine on the run from the law. Charles Dyer is accused of sexually abusing a child. He was supposed to be in Stephens County court Monday, but he was a no-show.

Stephens County Sheriff Wayne McKinney said, "What concerns me is his ties with some of these very radical groups."

Dyer's online rants include some scary messages calling for armed resistance against the U.S. Government and he has invited viewers to join him at his makeshift training area.

The threats of violence turned local too.

McKinney says Dyer has posted messages stating, "If the sheriff's office came to his house, he was loading his weapons and putting his bullet-proof vest on and having a showdown with us."

More importantly what is obama doing for the Republic?

You are defending a child sexual abuser by an attempt to deflect to Obama?
Amazingly disgusting.

OKLAHOMA CITY — A jury in a federal courtroom Tuesday returned after several hours with a not guilty verdict for Charles Alan Dyer, who was charged in January with a federal complaint of possession of a grenade launcher.

The complaint was filed by Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Agent Brett Williams, following a search on Dyer’s premises east of Marlow on an unrelated charge by Stephens County Sheriff Wayne McKinney and deputies.

How can they malign the Oathkeepers with you interjecting these inconvenient facts.

April 28, 2011

P.M. UPDATE: Mistrial declared in the case of Charles Alan Dyer
Toni Hopper
The Duncan Banner The Duncan Banner Thu Apr 28, 2011, 11:33 PM CDT

DUNCAN — After 7 1/2 hours, a mistrial was declared tonight in the case of Charles Alan Dyer of Marlow in Stephens County District Court in Duncan.

Dyer was charged in January 2010 with child sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12. The jury trial began Monday and it was initially expected to last through Wednesday, but testimony continued through Thursday. Dyer also took the stand in his own defense Thursday morning.

Closing arguments were made in the afternoon and the jury was sequestered at 3:30 p.m. They returned to the courtroom around 8 p.m. only to tell Judge Joe Enos they had not reached a verdict. They again returned two more times, after the third of which Enos declared the mistrial and reset the case for August 15, during the August docket.

Additionally, courthouse security was heightened in the late evening hours.

See The Duncan Banner’s print edition Friday for a full story.

P.M. UPDATE: Mistrial declared in the case of Charles Alan Dyer » Local News » The Duncan Banner

I thought oatrh keepers were people who had to stand up in front of thousands of others and take an oath to be a good person?
why anyone whould have to take a public oath to be a good person is beyond my understanding though.

I thought oatrh keepers were people who had to stand up in front of thousands of others and take an oath to be a good person?
why anyone whould have to take a public oath to be a good person is beyond my understanding though.

From what I understand its made up of scared white people who're butt-hurt about the '08 election results. As for me, when Bu$h II won, I didn't feel the need to join some super- secret society although I knew Bu$h II was all about shafting @ 95% of the American people which he did BTW ;) .

Last edited:

From what I understand its made up of scared white people who're butt-hurt about the '08 election results. As for me, when Bu$h II won, I didn't feel the need to join some super- secret society although I knew Bu$h II was all about shafting @ 95% of the American people. :eusa_eh:

so it has pretty much merged with the Tea Party.

the DC Palin/Beck rally kinda reminded me of one of the oathkeeper rallys.

The Stephens County sheriff is sending out an alarming warning about an ex-marine on the run from the law. Charles Dyer is accused of sexually abusing a child. He was supposed to be in Stephens County court Monday, but he was a no-show.

Stephens County Sheriff Wayne McKinney said, "What concerns me is his ties with some of these very radical groups."

Dyer's online rants include some scary messages calling for armed resistance against the U.S. Government and he has invited viewers to join him at his makeshift training area.

The threats of violence turned local too.

McKinney says Dyer has posted messages stating, "If the sheriff's office came to his house, he was loading his weapons and putting his bullet-proof vest on and having a showdown with us."

Amazingly disgusting.

He's a child sexual abuser? Like he had a stolen military grenade launcher. Right keep tring. No the deflection is on you and anyoine that defends that piece of shit in the white house. When asked what has obama done for the Republic.

The fact are most often burried by the left. But I will dig them up when I have too.

Since it appear you never took one fuck off you haven't a clue.

April 28, 2011

P.M. UPDATE: Mistrial declared in the case of Charles Alan Dyer
Toni Hopper
The Duncan Banner The Duncan Banner Thu Apr 28, 2011, 11:33 PM CDT

DUNCAN — After 7 1/2 hours, a mistrial was declared tonight in the case of Charles Alan Dyer of Marlow in Stephens County District Court in Duncan.

Dyer was charged in January 2010 with child sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12. The jury trial began Monday and it was initially expected to last through Wednesday, but testimony continued through Thursday. Dyer also took the stand in his own defense Thursday morning.

Closing arguments were made in the afternoon and the jury was sequestered at 3:30 p.m. They returned to the courtroom around 8 p.m. only to tell Judge Joe Enos they had not reached a verdict. They again returned two more times, after the third of which Enos declared the mistrial and reset the case for August 15, during the August docket.

Additionally, courthouse security was heightened in the late evening hours.

See The Duncan Banner’s print edition Friday for a full story.

P.M. UPDATE: Mistrial declared in the case of Charles Alan Dyer » Local News » The Duncan Banner

April 13, 2010
Dyer found not guilty

He got off, from what I can gather, because the police illegally searched his home.

OJ Simpson got off, too.

:eusa_whistle:

Amazingly disgusting.

He's a child sexual abuser? Like he had a stolen military grenade launcher. Right keep tring. No the deflection is on you and anyoine that defends that piece of shit in the white house. When asked what has obama done for the Republic.

Umm learn something, it must be embaressing being ignorant.
Yes he is on the run from child sexual abuse charges.
the grenade launcher thing was a different issue.

From the article listed above:

"Dyer is charged in Stephens County with sexually abusing a child."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back