Management, have you ever considered an election to elect moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people are all nuts. Get a life. That is not how it works, not how it ever WILL work or ever could work. I suspect most of you people have never met a truly BAD moderator!
I have....He was the torpedo for the Admin at the time.

Then there was Jillian, she totally sucked....Got a second bite at the apple too, and still was a hack and bully.

89377n.jpg

;)
The Wilderness Warrior action figure......by Tazbro.

In my experience about nine out of ten forums are managed by leftists that ban conservatives as a matter of routine procedure.
I don't know if your ratio is quite right but for sure a majority of forums are strongly tilted left of center. I finally had to give up on one I had participated on for years because it was impossible to post much of anything right of center without the trolls descending in mass. That's how I wound up here at USMB. The trolls do it here too but at least there are quite a few reasonable voices to offset it.

I left a "Christian" website that was pretty much anything other than Christian. When I was gigged and censored for saying "Democrat Party" instead of "Democratic Party I left and have never been back.

Mods on USMB have it pretty good….

Six figure plus salary, private limos, use of the USMB yacht and helicopter, luxury vacations, kick assed Dental and all the Bud Light you can drink.

I can’t figure why they are cranky all the time

Last edited:
I'm ok with it except for when serious threads get hijacked by posters whose "contributions" add nothing except to derail and hijack the thread.
agreed.......the mods ain't the problem....it is the libturd report button pushers whose only existence is to find infractions, then management has to act like they're doing something

may every report button pushers fingers shrivel and fall off so they need to use the tips of their noses to hit it

agreed.......the mods ain't the problem....it is the libturd report button pushers whose only existence is to find infractions, then management has to act like they're doing something

may every report button pushers fingers shrivel and fall off so they need to use the tips of their noses to hit it

I get $1000 for every poster I turn in to the Internet Police

1702438403231.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back