Manafort Crime or Abortion Crime.. Which is worse??

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
Which is a worse crime ??

Theft of money because of greed

Or theft of a life for greed ??

Unequal Justice always makes a nation to fall

Science says abortion is murder of us citizens for greed. Can't wait for a few weeks is a greed killing

Men with their higher logic are coming together to stop all companies making a profit that props up crazy democrat harm as equal to non harm to increase profits

Men will now stop this outrageous greed harm like all thru history

I don't suppose you are aware of the laws of the US and states. See different states have different laws.

Manafort committed a Federal crime.

• Banned
I don't suppose you are aware of the laws of the US and states. See different states have different laws.

Manafort committed a Federal crime.

Laws that does not go with universal laws and science will FALL like a rock

One way or the other

The easy way is a logic test for voters if not the universal law will come like always Severs destruction and pain and misery

Learning how humans are pre wired to feel pain and joy can help one predict all of this

Low logic people free to vote and make decisions brings so much pain and misery that strict laws always comes to stop the low logics freedoms

That's why all democracies commits suicide

That system was pre wired into humans at their creation to bring these certain suicides

Avoid this natural law by doing this before the destruction

Stop the unwise freedoms and voting

A high logic test for voters will save the nation

Well abortion is not a Fed crime, or even a state crime, and Manafort committed Federal Crimes for years. See the difference.

I do not care what your opinion is on science or universals laws or your views of religion.

This is all beside the point. The real question is: how many scoops of Ice Cream did Manafort eat?

Science says abortion is murder of us citizens for greed. Can't wait for a few weeks is a greed killing

Men with their higher logic are coming together to stop all companies making a profit that props up crazy democrat harm as equal to non harm to increase profits

Are you suggesting that because Manafort is not a gynecologist who performs abortions, he should not be punished for his crimes? Or are you defending Manafort on the basis he did not directly kill anyone? Or are you suggesting that crimes that fall short of the loss of life are excusable due to human nature?

Could I rob your home and set fire to it and go unpunished as long as no one was killed in the process?

Isn't it exhausting defending the creeps Trump surrounded himself with?

Well abortion is not a Fed crime, or even a state crime, and Manafort committed Federal Crimes for years. See the difference.

I do not care what your opinion is on science or universals laws or your views of religion.
Funny, I thought murder was a crime...in all 50 states and under Federal law:
noun: : "the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought"; verb: "to kill (a human being) unlawfully and with premeditated malice, to slaughter wantonly".
Given those definitions, killing a child in utero or during a "late term" abortion must be considered lawful in your lexicon because such an act is definitely committed with "malice aforethought (premeditated)" and wantonly.

• Banned

Are you suggesting that because Manafort is not a gynecologist who performs abortions, he should not be punished for his crimes? Or are you defending Manafort on the basis he did not directly kill anyone? Or are you suggesting that crimes that fall short of the loss of life are excusable due to human nature?

Could I rob your home and set fire to it and go unpunished as long as no one was killed in the process?

Unequal Justice Totally destroys a nation in so many ways

The jury system will fall apart

The wise will flee from the stupid

Stupid New York will soon fall

The wise are fleeing liberal New York in a stampede

• Banned

You should be caring about predicting your own misery and demise

The wise are fleeing the unwise liberals in a stampede All over the world

You liberals then will suffer going back to the dark ages of misery

Germany's wise is fleeing to TN

New Yorks wise are also fleeing to TN !

Unequal Justice Totally destroys a nation in so many ways

The jury system will fall apart

The wise will flee from the stupid

Stupid New York will soon fall

The wise are fleeing liberal New York in a stampede
The sentence Manafort got was extremely lenient

Could I tamper with witnesses, commit bank fraud, tax fraud and lie under oath and then expect less?

You should be caring about predicting your own misery and demise

The wise are fleeing the unwise liberals in a stampede All over the world

You liberals then will suffer going back to the dark ages of misery

Germany's wise is fleeing to TN

New Yorks wise are also fleeing to TN !

They do not call us progressive for naught, I'd love to see my grandkids grow up without pollution and not worry about healthcare.

Funny, I thought murder was a crime...in all 50 states and under Federal law:
noun: : "the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought"; verb: "to kill (a human being) unlawfully and with premeditated malice, to slaughter wantonly".
Given those definitions, killing a child in utero or during a "late term" abortion must be considered lawful in your lexicon because such an act is definitely committed with "malice aforethought (premeditated)" and wantonly.

Yet it is legal up to a certain point, even legal for Republicans under incest, rape or threatens a mothers life. That is funny , how you can abort if raped or got pg by your uncle. The bible pushers are all about what feels good and what ever is convenient to them at the time.

Forum List

Back