Crime Down under Biden

Biden has been quitely working on bringing down crime.

View attachment 868333
As you can see there was an increase in Homicdes under Trump which Biden has produced a reduction in...

This is also shown in other Crimes which are generally down across the board
View attachment 868334

As we can see Trump was over seeing a increase in crime which Biden has reduced...

Again we can see the facts, not some bullshit study of Biden quietly doing a job which his predecessor failed at..
Why vote for Trump and increasing crime...

Is ths the one where you say that we need a criminal to understand crime?
This is good news. Things should be good for the middle class for the next ten years at least. Until the Big 3 automate everything. The good news is we are having fewer children. But this year was the year of the unions. From assisted living unions to UPS to UAW to writers strike. The middle class took a huge step forward this year even if people won't admit it. And inflation is practically gone. Unemployment low.

There will always be problems. The border, the debt, inflation, foreign conflicts. Republicans will nit pick and say Democrats aren't doing a good job but what do they really think about how Biden is doing?

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

And how Obama did. He did a good job too. Republicans lie. First for Bush then for Trump

“I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush,” Trump said in 2008. “It was almost — it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing.”

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” Trump replied. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.
This was back when Trump was a darling of the left.
Then he had the audacity to run against, and beat, Hillary.
Suddenly, he;s a racist, fascist, mycologist, etc.

Last edited:
This was back when Trump was a darling of the left.
Then he had the audacity to run again, and beat, Hillary.
Suddenly, he;s a racist, fascist, mycologist, etc.
Suddenly he's attacking Obama when the truth is, he did just as good as Clinton. Why attack Obama? Was it because he was black? I don't think Trump cares. He just uses race to win over racists. So he became the lead birther after Hillary first floated it. He took that racist ball and ran with it huh?

That was when Trump realized his only change is to take over the GOP because it was a mess. Thus confirming what us Democrats were saying for years. But when he won he didn't lead from the middle. I wish he would have. He was corrupt, broke laws, lied, anything to win. I know, you like that about him. Well it doesn't make him smart. Not when he gets caught.

View attachment 868333
As you can see there was an increase in Homicdes under Trump which Biden has produced a reduction in...

View attachment 868334

As we can see Trump was over seeing a increase in crime which Biden has reduced...

Again we can see the facts, not some bullshit story of Biden quietly doing a job which his predecessor failed at..

The stats really don't matter much at the moment.

Dems are on-the-ropes over the Illegal Alien Invasion and multiple foreign policy failures and inflation etc, etc., etc.

Retailers and Businesses are fleeing Democrat -controlled big cities so quickly that it is becoming a stampede.

A reduction in crime from a crime-rate already in the stratosphere due to lack of sane law-enforcement is no improvement.

The stats really don't matter much at the moment.

Dems are on-the-ropes over the Illegal Alien Invasion and multiple foreign policy failures and inflation etc, etc., etc.

Retailers and Businesses are fleeing Democrat -controlled big cities so quickly that it is becoming a stampede.

A reduction in crime from a crime-rate already in the stratosphere due to lack of sane law-enforcement is no improvement.
Whole lotta “yeah but…” there

Crime is down

Enjoy it

Tell us:
Was Trump a racist, fascist, mycologist, etc, prior to 2016?
Always was. That's why he would have never won the Democratic primaries. We would have vetted him better. Not like you and George Santos type vetting. His ties to the mob. He hires illegals. Hillary told you he didn't pay taxes. He told you it made him smart but Hillary was right, he was found guilty. Oh excuse me, he wasn't found guilty, Trump Corp was. And his CFO went to jail for it. Like Michael Cohen went to jail but Trump didn't? Huh? Explain that.

Nope.

Always thought he was scum.
I always hated that guy. Do you know how he brainwashed so many uneducated whites? Through the Apprentice. He sold them on how much of a leader he was. Firing people. Actually, yes even I loved Trump, on the Apprentice. Not as POTUS.

View attachment 868333

View attachment 868334

Again we can see the facts, not some bullshit story of Biden quietly doing a job which his predecessor failed at..

Total bullshit.

Forum List

Back