Crime Down under Biden

Biden has been quitely working on bringing down crime.

View attachment 868333
As you can see there was an increase in Homicdes under Trump which Biden has produced a reduction in...

This is also shown in other Crimes which are generally down across the board
View attachment 868334

As we can see Trump was over seeing a increase in crime which Biden has reduced...

Again we can see the facts, not some bullshit story of Biden quietly doing a job which his predecessor failed at..
Why vote for Trump and increasing crime...

Is ths the one where you say that we need a criminal to understand crime?

But...but...Biden's laptop!

Sure, if crime goes down under red-controlled areas - credit goes to Repub governors. Crime goes up in red-controlled areas? Must be Biden's fault.

And you idiots wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Always was. That's why he would have never won the Democratic primaries. We would have vetted him better. Not like you and George Santos type vetting. His ties to the mob. He hires illegals. Hillary told you he didn't pay taxes. He told you it made him smart but Hillary was right, he was found guilty. Oh excuse me, he wasn't found guilty, Trump Corp was. And his CFO went to jail for it. Like Michael Cohen went to jail but Trump didn't? Huh? Explain that.

I always hated that guy. Do you know how he brainwashed so many uneducated whites? Through the Apprentice. He sold them on how much of a leader he was. Firing people. Actually, yes even I loved Trump, on the Apprentice. Not as POTUS.
Yip yip yap yap yip yip yip yip...

I always hated that guy. Do you know how he brainwashed so many uneducated whites? Through the Apprentice. He sold them on how much of a leader he was. Firing people. Actually, yes even I loved Trump, on the Apprentice. Not as POTUS.
Always hated the Apprentice. I’ve know what Trump was about all the way back to Wolman Skating rink. Lied his ass off about it

I always hated that guy.
Suuuuure you did.

Know who didn't hate That Guy?

1703612885863.jpeg

1703612800423.jpeg

1703612828349.jpeg

Whole lotta “yeah but…” there

Crime is down

Enjoy it
(1) high crime in Dem -controlled urban areas skyrockets over multiple decades
(2) it gets even worse in the past half-dozen years or more thanks to LibProg law-enforcement policies
(3) the crime goes down a little bit from its all time stratospheric highs
(4) we're all supposed to be impressed and praising the Democrats for that little dip?

I think not.

Neither do a great many Americans.
Democrats are in big-time trouble this election cycle and are grabbing at any straws they can to stay afloat. :abgg2q.jpg:

CRIME off the charts in liberal run Portland and Seattle, they again rank in the top 10 as most dangerous cities. Once a paradise now they are crime infested shitholes under liberal soft on crime policies.

If the same number of “criminals” commit the exact same number of crimes and the very same crimes, as they did the previous year, in a place where the population hasn’t changed from one calendar year to the next, any alleged “decrease” in crime reported by the locales’ government could not be the function of how the “stats” get compiled and reported.

Figures lie and liars figure.

If the same number of “criminals” commit the exact same number of crimes and the very same crimes, as they did the previous year, in a place where the population hasn’t changed from one calendar year to the next, any alleged “decrease” in crime reported by the locales’ government could not be the function of how the “stats” get compiled and reported.

Figures lie and liars figure.
Whole lotta “if” there jackass

None of it had anything to do with reality

As you young people say, "Laughing my [posterior] off."

Violent crime down?

Ask the daily traumatized victims in our nation's cities.

Here in Los Angeles, for example, horrible violent crimes occur every day. (The majority of the perps come from two certain groups.)
When the arrest gets to the DA the offense gets downgraded and the perpetrator released. No crime.

Theoretically, the crime rate can be zero. Just legalize all crimes. It's 100% Purge, every day.

53 restaurants in Washington DC close in 2023 because of high expenses, crime and carjacking.

Oh.... so you are as stupid as all the MAGA people you like to look down on.
Interesting admission.
I'm afraid. I spent NYE with my nephew who seems to be getting more and more radical. I hope he's joking the crazy shit he says. Like he's more patriotic. I try to ignore or make light of his Nazi MAGA comments. Or point out how ridiculous they are.

MAGANAZI's act just as nuts as if Family Guy was going to make fun of you guys, they wouldn't even have to exaggerate.

When the arrest gets to the DA the offense gets downgraded and the perpetrator released. No crime.

Theoretically, the crime rate can be zero. Just legalize all crimes. It's 100% Purge, every day.
Oh horse shit

Oh horse shit

I watch court shows and interrogation cams and I think we all agree the justice system is fucked up, corrupt, a racket, not meant to rehabilitate, etc.

But I have to admit some of these "suspects" I wish the cops could just put a gun to their heads and shoot them. If they are being interrogated and they admit what they did. Murder their family, rape someone, shoot up a school, etc. A part of me wishes the cops could put a bullet in the dudes dome and then show the tape to the judge who agrees it was the right thing to do. Saves us all money and now you don't have a monster in prison making the prisoners we are mad at monsters too.

Remember we put 2 types into prison. People we are mad at and people we are afraid of. We should never mix the two.

Biden has been quitely working on bringing down crime.

View attachment 868333
As you can see there was an increase in Homicdes under Trump which Biden has produced a reduction in...

This is also shown in other Crimes which are generally down across the board
View attachment 868334

As we can see Trump was over seeing a increase in crime which Biden has reduced...

Again we can see the facts, not some bullshit story of Biden quietly doing a job which his predecessor failed at..
Why vote for Trump and increasing crime...

Is ths the one where you say that we need a criminal to understand crime?
The reporting of crime is down

Forum List

Back