Man who claimed to have escaped Auschwitz admits he lied for years

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
A
Pennsylvania man who claimed for years to have escaped from Auschwitz, met track and field star Jesse Owens and Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, confessed on Friday that he had fabricated the entire story.

“I am writing today to apologize publicly for harm caused to anyone because of my inserting myself into the descriptions of life in Auschwitz,” Joseph Hirt, 86, wrote in a letter sent to his local paper, LNP, this week. “I was not a prisoner there. I did not intend to lessen or overshadow the events which truly happened there by falsely claiming to have been personally involved.”
Man who claimed to have escaped Auschwitz admits he lied for years
This was not Holocaust education but miseducation.

Every thinking person knows that the holocaust was mostly a load of horseshit. If you scroll down in the history section you will find a thread called "The holocaust. The fake history." It showed many pictures and documents that many of the brainwashed fag slaves around here just refused to believe. Then the head brainwashed fag slave of this forum closed down the thread to further discussion and banned the person who wrote it. (That "the doctor" didn't delete the thread is a miracle) That is how the real truth is dealt with at this forum. You are lucky that you only brought up one of the few jews who admitted to lying. If you want to do some real good, until you are banned, start a new thread calling the holocaust largely fictional. Take some of the pictures from the thread I mentioned and re-post them. I don't think anybody will mind. I will also include some documents that you can use.
gassings 1.jpg
gassings 2.jpg
gassings 3.jpg

Forum List

Back