Man Who Claimed To Be Aushwitz Survivor Admits He Lied About The Whole Thing

SomeDudeUDunno

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2019
Jewish ‘Auschwitz Survivor’ Admits He Lied About Everything | Humans Are Free.

"
Joseph Hirt said he fabricated story of being sent to camp and meeting Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to ‘keep memories alive’ about history of the Holocaust

by Theguardian

A Pennsylvania man who claimed for years to have escaped from Auschwitz, met track and field star Jesse Owens and Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, confessed on Friday that he had fabricated the entire story.

“I am writing today to apologize publicly for harm caused to anyone because of my inserting myself into the descriptions of life in Auschwitz,” Joseph Hirt, 86, wrote in a letter sent to his local paper, LNP, this week.

“I was not a prisoner there. I did not intend to lessen or overshadow the events which truly happened there by falsely claiming to have been personally involved.”

And people wonder why some folks are questioning the Holocaust?

Just to be clear, I do not doubt the Holocaust happened, I do think there has been some extreme exaggerations about how many were killed in the camps.

While I do believe that apologizing for being a lying sack of bones, SOB for short, is a step in the right direction, in my opinion, that man needs to do more than just talk if he wants to be taken seriously. If he can't put any actions with his words, how sorry is he really in the grand scheme?

God bless you and the real survivors who are still here always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back