Another Holocaust "survivor" forced to admit he made it all up.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Interesting that the truth was unearthed by a history teacher!!! Our useless press never checks up on any story that helps "the cause".

Man who claimed to have escaped Auschwitz admits he lied for years

june 24 2016 A Pennsylvania man who claimed for years to have escaped from Auschwitz, met track and field star Jesse Owens and Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, confessed on Friday that he had fabricated the entire story.

“I am writing today to apologize publicly for harm caused to anyone because of my inserting myself into the descriptions of life in Auschwitz,” Joseph Hirt, 86, wrote in a letter sent to his local paper, LNP, this week. “I was not a prisoner there. I did not intend to lessen or overshadow the events which truly happened there by falsely claiming to have been personally involved.”

“I was wrong. I ask forgiveness,” he added. “I determined at that moment to do everything in my power to prevent the loss of the truth about wartime life (and death) at Auschwitz.”

Earlier this year, New York history teacher Andrew Reid became suspicious of Hirt’s story and wrote a refutation of many of Hirt’s points.

The names of concentration camp victims and survivors are publicly available, and there is no record of Hirt at Auschwitz or elsewhere.

Reid also found that Hirt’s escape story did not fit with camp records, that Mengele did not arrive at the camp until after the alleged escape, and other lies, errors and far-fetched claims in Hirt’s account

Interesting that the truth was unearthed by a history teacher!!! Our useless press never checks up on any story that helps "the cause".

june 24 2016 A Pennsylvania man who claimed for years to have escaped from Auschwitz, met track and field star Jesse Owens and Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, confessed on Friday that he had fabricated the entire story.

“I am writing today to apologize publicly for harm caused to anyone because of my inserting myself into the descriptions of life in Auschwitz,” Joseph Hirt, 86, wrote in a letter sent to his local paper, LNP, this week. “I was not a prisoner there. I did not intend to lessen or overshadow the events which truly happened there by falsely claiming to have been personally involved.”

“I was wrong. I ask forgiveness,” he added. “I determined at that moment to do everything in my power to prevent the loss of the truth about wartime life (and death) at Auschwitz.”

Earlier this year, New York history teacher Andrew Reid became suspicious of Hirt’s story and wrote a refutation of many of Hirt’s points.

The names of concentration camp victims and survivors are publicly available, and there is no record of Hirt at Auschwitz or elsewhere.

Reid also found that Hirt’s escape story did not fit with camp records, that Mengele did not arrive at the camp until after the alleged escape, and other lies, errors and far-fetched claims in Hirt’s account

You must be a Muslim....the hate never ends...

I can't imagine what goes through the minds of those that embellish their life stories. Some day I'll need to take some time off from my brain surgery practice and my Formula 3 race car driver hobby and study the matter.

I can't imagine what goes through the minds of those that embellish their life stories. Some day I'll need to take some time off from my brain surgery practice and my Formula 3 race car driver hobby and study the matter.

You'll have to give up your French modeling career first.

image.jpeg

So this guy made up shit about himself,that by no means changes anything about what really did happen
Was he imprisoned at any point?

People are deluding themselves. My father was traumatized by this shit, nazi fascist Germans tried to exterminate a whole race. It happened, He saw it and made it apparent to me, so get over it, To many impartial witnesses and facts to bare it out. The question is, why question it?

• Banned
People are deluding themselves. My father was traumatized by this shit, nazi fascist Germans tried to exterminate a whole race. It happened, He saw it and made it apparent to me, so get over it, To many impartial witnesses and facts to bare it out. The question is, why question it?

Your daddy witnessed 6 million jews killed by the nazis.???

Clearly this man's lies proves the Holocaust is all one big hoax. :rolleyes:

People made stories up about 9/11, like Trump. Does this mean 9/11 didn't happen because someone made a story up about it?

If you witness the process of it happening, then yes, you witnessed 6 million Jews being killed. You didn't need to see a person actually in the process of dying to have witnessed it.

The Old Testament is made up plagiarized myths and assorted bullshit written by a bunch of rabbis between 900 BCE and 200 BCE or so. Who is going to apologize for that?

[

If you witness the process of it happening, then yes, you witnessed 6 million Jews being killed. You didn't need to see a person actually in the process of dying to have witnessed it.

HAHAHA. So who did witness 6 million jews murdered by the nazis.? Where is the evidence for this claim.?

The allies had a strong incentive to invent the holocaust myth since they had unquestionably killed millions of civilians by their urban bombing. It's an ancient tactic - you absolve your war crimes by claiming the enemy was worse.

[

HAHAHA. So who did witness 6 million jews murdered by the nazis.? Where is the evidence for this claim.?

The allies had a strong incentive to invent the holocaust myth since they had unquestionably killed millions of civilians by their urban bombing. It's an ancient tactic - you absolve your war crimes by claiming the enemy was worse.

Who witnessed every single one of the 6 million Jews being murdered in various locations around the Third Reich? That's such a dumb question.

The fact that you seem to want to find something that's impossible in order to prove something, shows the lows you might go to.

It might be an ancient tactic to make stuff up. However you're looking at stuff being made up in places where it would be hard to make stuff up. You looking at photos that are hard to make up. You're looking at Allied troops coming across this. How did the allies invent something before they'd even arrived to liberate camps?

No one has ever invented something on this scale. Why not just stick to 6 million Jews being killed in one place?

Where did the number of Jews go? 6 million Jews just disappeared? To where?

The Russians were the first to find and enter the death camps. The Americans and British didn't show up until later.

you are fucking idiot

WWII was made up, it never happened. My father and all his generation just made it all up. WHAT? Some of you people amaze me.

Forum List

Back