Man who called Dems "parasites" on billboard receives welfare millions

Here's where you criticized a liberal (xotoxi, not me)

Parasites also cannot make it without being attached to their host, sucking nutrients out of them.

Just sayin'...

So, you're totally self reliant. You need nothing from anyone else to survive. You make your own money, produce you're own food (nutrients), accept NO assistance of any kind and do not benefit from others in any way...right?

We're all parasites.

Just sayin.

Wrong again...it wasn't criticism... it was a question to establish a thought and to make a point.

I am sorry that you take everything that is said that disagrees with your thought process as criticism.

I'm not sure sangha has complete understanding of the language. He doesn't appear to know what hypocrite means, or a lot of the other words he uses.

Parasites also cannot make it without being attached to their host, sucking nutrients out of them.

Just sayin'...

So, you're totally self reliant. You need nothing from anyone else to survive. You make your own money, produce you're own food (nutrients), accept NO assistance of any kind and do not benefit from others in any way...right?

We're all parasites.

Just sayin.

I suppose you are right...we are COMMUNAL, relying on each other to survive. When I am in need, I receive from someone who has the ablity to help...and like, I have the ablity to give to someone who is in need.

I can kinda see both sides of this issue. He's a tax payer and receives a subsidy...but then there are others who don't pay taxes and still receive a type of subsidy. That ticks him off...The only problem with this is that it's not just democrats that are leaching off the system. He should have left the dem party out of it.

We're all parasites.

Just sayin.

I suppose you are right...we are COMMUNAL, relying on each other to survive. When I am in need, I receive from someone who has the ablity to help...and like, I have the ablity to give to someone who is in need.

I can kinda see both sides of this issue. He's a tax payer and receives a subsidy...but then there are others who don't pay taxes and still receive a type of subsidy. That ticks him off...The only problem with this is that it's not just democrats that are leaching off the system. He should have left the dem party out of it.

But this hypocrit wingnut with the billboard is not in need, so why is collecting a $1mm in govt welfare?

I'm not sure sangha has complete understanding of the language. He doesn't appear to know what hypocrite means, or a lot of the other words he uses.

Oh...I don't know. Deep down, I'm sure Sangha knows lots of words. It just seems that its more about picking a fight than engaging in debate. I have had lots of cool discussions in here with people who I disagree with...and I've had a few that just didn't want to debate. They'd rather fire insults and twist words to try to get you to admit you're wrong. Sometimes I enjoy it...other times it gets really tiresome. But it's to be expected. What would a message board be without some good ol' name callin and mother bashin!!! Am I right??? LOL

I see I have another wingnut who is obsessed with me and follows me around posting off-topic snark in threads other than the one I pwned them in

But this hypocrit wingnut with the billboard is not in need, so why is collecting a $1mm in govt welfare?

But it's not govt welfare. It's a farm subsidy. Look it up. And if he receives it, it is because production didn't balance his operational investment. So in effect, according to the US Government he was in need. Now...you call him a wingnut. I call him a farmer. Wingnuts...on either side, that aren't farmers and don't pay taxes and receive govt assistance are the ones that he's upset with. And my only criticism of him is that he only calls down the left wingnuts...when we all know that right wingnuts accept handouts too.

But it's not govt welfare. It's a farm subsidy. Look it up.

And food stamps are a family subsidy

They're both still welfare

And if he receives it, it is because production didn't balance his operational investment.

IOW, he owns a business and he cant make a profit without govt welfare

So in effect, according to the US Government he was in need. Now...you call him a wingnut. I call him a farmer. Wingnuts...on either side, that aren't farmers and don't pay taxes and receive govt assistance are the ones that he's upset with. And my only criticism of him is that he only calls down the left wingnuts...when we all know that right wingnuts accept handouts too.

The wingnut with the sign is the one taking the handouts.

No, you fucking idiot. They don't divide it up and sell it because they aren't allowed to sell it in parcels of less than 160 acres, and building on it is out of the question.

How many farmers do you know, doc?

You do realize he lives in the country?

But it's not govt welfare. It's a farm subsidy. Look it up. And if he receives it, it is because production didn't balance his operational investment. So in effect, according to the US Government he was in need. Now...you call him a wingnut. I call him a farmer. Wingnuts...on either side, that aren't farmers and don't pay taxes and receive govt assistance are the ones that he's upset with. And my only criticism of him is that he only calls down the left wingnuts...when we all know that right wingnuts accept handouts too.
Do you have a problem with someone who is in need recieving welfare?

Providing a military, framework for a court system, maintaining national sovereignty, and that's about it.

OK Dude, I'll give you the basic challenge

Name one nation that has become and remained prosperous by following what you suggest?

This should be fun :lol:

USA from 1620-1913.

We became the Number 1 nation on the planet.

Providing a military, framework for a court system, maintaining national sovereignty, and that's about it.

If this were the 18th century that still would NOT be enough governance to maintain an effective nation.

That's why the Floundering Fathers wrote the consitution we have right now, as a matter of fact.

What they had, that confederation of States and a very weak government (like the one you're describing) failed.

You ought to read some US history, Dude.

The talking heads you must be depending on to give you a POV are idiots.

It looks like another welfare queen republican doesn't like Dems

'Party of Parasites' author took $1M in farm subsidies - KansasCity.com

'Party of Parasites' author took $1M in farm subsidies

The Raytown farmer who posted a sign on a semi-truck trailer accusing Democrats of being the “Party of Parasites” received more than $1 million in federal crop subsidies since 1995.

But David Jungerman says the payouts don’t contradict the sign he put up in a corn field in Bates County along U.S. 71 Highway.

There's a far more welfare going to the super rich in this nation that to all the people on welfare.

One has to be purposefully blind not to see that.

If this were the 18th century that still would NOT be enough governance to maintain an effective nation.

That's why the Floundering Fathers wrote the consitution we have right now, as a matter of fact.

What they had, that confederation of States and a very weak government (like the one you're describing) failed.

You ought to read some US history, Dude.

The talking heads you must be depending on to give you a POV are idiots.

Failed? The USA failed prior to the New Deal?

It looks like another welfare queen republican doesn't like Dems

'Party of Parasites' author took $1M in farm subsidies - KansasCity.com

'Party of Parasites' author took $1M in farm subsidies

The Raytown farmer who posted a sign on a semi-truck trailer accusing Democrats of being the “Party of Parasites” received more than $1 million in federal crop subsidies since 1995.

But David Jungerman says the payouts don’t contradict the sign he put up in a corn field in Bates County along U.S. 71 Highway.

There's a far more welfare going to the super rich in this nation that to all the people on welfare.

One has to be purposefully blind not to see that.
And most, if not all, of that welfare is also supported by democratics.

Parasites, one and all.

OK Dude, I'll give you the basic challenge

Name one nation that has become and remained prosperous by following what you suggest?

This should be fun :lol:

USA from 1620-1913.

We became the Number 1 nation on the planet.

Sorry, but we weren't #1 in 1931. We weren't even #2. We weren't even a prosperous nation after in 1931 and the Great Depression didn't help :cuckoo:

Not sure how you got that I'm a hypocrite...but considering the source.....I'm not sure how you get alot of your thoughts.

You're hypocrit for criticizing a liberal (me) but not the guy who put up the sign

Do you always insert yourself into other people's discussions? I was having a pretty decent exchange with XOTOXI and it was civil and pleasant. Then you showed up.

I didn't criticize a liberal...I criticized a leftwing hack and troll...but I wouldn't insult most liberals I know by including you in that group.

You consider me a LEFTWING HACK???

:eek:

People...am I a LEFTWING HACK????