Man who called Dems "parasites" on billboard receives welfare millions

Still you haven't answered the question...how many farmers do you hang out with, xo? You certainly hate them, you must know some personally. If you don't, you know, you're just an elitist ignoramus with a favorite bone.

No, you fucking idiot. They don't divide it up and sell it because they aren't allowed to sell it in parcels of less than 160 acres, and building on it is out of the question.

How many farmers do you know, doc?

Seeing that I live in a rural area, I know MANY.

Tell me more about this 160 acre parcel rule...link, por favor.

Oregon's Land-Use Planning

"As the law was implemented for nearly two decades, nearly all of the burden fell upon landowners outside of the urban-growth boundaries who were unable to use their land as they liked. There were some controversies inside the growth boundaries when cities or counties proposed to rezone to higher densities. But generally, the growth boundaries were drawn large enough to allow development at low densities for many years. When rural opponents of the planning rules attempted to overturn them at the ballot box, the much larger number of urban residents who benefitted from enforced rural open space without paying any costs voted in favor of retaining the law."

No, you fucking idiot. They don't divide it up and sell it because they aren't allowed to sell it in parcels of less than 160 acres, and building on it is out of the question.

How many farmers do you know, doc?

"As the law was implemented for nearly two decades, nearly all of the burden fell upon landowners outside of the urban-growth boundaries who were unable to use their land as they liked. There were some controversies inside the growth boundaries when cities or counties proposed to rezone to higher densities. But generally, the growth boundaries were drawn large enough to allow development at low densities for many years. When rural opponents of the planning rules attempted to overturn them at the ballot box, the much larger number of urban residents who benefitted from enforced rural open space without paying any costs voted in favor of retaining the law."

BWAHAHAHA!!

The idiot think Oregan law applies to every farmer!!!!

What a maroon:cuckoo:

Still you haven't answered the question...how many farmers do you hang out with, xo? You certainly hate them, you must know some personally. If you don't, you know, you're just an elitist ignoramus with a favorite bone.

Why do you assume I hate farmers?

I have probably a 25-50 who are patients of mine.

"Oregon's land-use commission soon decided that 40- and even 160-acre minimum lot sizes were not enough: In Oregon's growing economy, increasing numbers of people were wealthy enough to buy this much farm land and build "starter castles"--the anti-sprawl movement's derisive term for large exurbanite homes. So the commission passed a new rule: Landowners must actually farm their land for three years before they are allowed to build on it."

BWAHAHAHA!!

Oregon's the state I'm familiar with, and the one with the worst track record.

And god you're weird.

BWAHAHAHA!!

I was hoping that she would quote some Federal Law to prove her point.

Instead, she quoted local zoning laws.

"Oregon's land-use commission soon decided that 40- and even 160-acre minimum lot sizes were not enough: In Oregon's growing economy, increasing numbers of people were wealthy enough to buy this much farm land and build "starter castles"--the anti-sprawl movement's derisive term for large exurbanite homes. So the commission passed a new rule: Landowners must actually farm their land for three years before they are allowed to build on it."

State's Rights.

BWAHAHAHA!!

She thinks it applies everywhere because Oregon is the state she's familiar with :cuckoo:

BWAHAHAHA!!

An entire state is "local"?
Lol.

You guys really don't understand farm subsidies.

Farmers have been hamstrung and can't make it without them.

Parasites also cannot make it without being attached to their host, sucking nutrients out of them.

Just sayin'...

So, you're totally self reliant. You need nothing from anyone else to survive. You make your own money, produce you're own food (nutrients), accept NO assistance of any kind and do not benefit from others in any way...right?

We're all parasites.

Just sayin.

Parasites also cannot make it without being attached to their host, sucking nutrients out of them.

Just sayin'...

So, you're totally self reliant. You need nothing from anyone else to survive. You make your own money, produce you're own food (nutrients), accept NO assistance of any kind and do not benefit from others in any way...right?

We're all parasites.

Just sayin.

I suppose you are right...we are COMMUNAL, relying on each other to survive. When I am in need, I receive from someone who has the ablity to help...and like, I have the ablity to give to someone who is in need.

Here's where you criticized a liberal (xotoxi, not me)

Just sayin'...

We're all parasites.

Just sayin.

Tell that to the moron conservative who put up the sign you hypocrit

Not sure how you got that I'm a hypocrite...but considering the source.....I'm not sure how you get alot of your thoughts.

You're hypocrit for criticizing a liberal (me) but not the guy who put up the sign

Do you always insert yourself into other people's discussions? I was having a pretty decent exchange with XOTOXI and it was civil and pleasant. Then you showed up.

I didn't criticize a liberal...I criticized a leftwing hack and troll...but I wouldn't insult most liberals I know by including you in that group.