Man who called Dems "parasites" on billboard receives welfare millions

It looks like another welfare queen republican doesn't like Dems

'Party of Parasites' author took $1M in farm subsidies - KansasCity.com

There's a far more welfare going to the super rich in this nation that to all the people on welfare.

One has to be purposefully blind not to see that.
And most, if not all, of that welfare is also supported by democratics.

Parasites, one and all.

I see you can't meet the challenge by answering the question. You don't even have the balls to respond to the question. You shiver in fear while waiting for someone to say something about welfare you can respond to, but you whiffed on the challenge

If you don't stand up for your own words, then you don't stand for anything

OK Dude, I'll give you the basic challenge

Name one nation that has become and remained prosperous by following what you suggest?

This should be fun :lol:

USA from 1620-1913.

We became the Number 1 nation on the planet.

Sorry, but we weren't #1 in 1931. We weren't even #2. We weren't even a prosperous nation after in 1931 and the Great Depression didn't help :cuckoo:
Have anything to back that up, or are you just flapping your keyboard again?

There's a far more welfare going to the super rich in this nation that to all the people on welfare.

One has to be purposefully blind not to see that.

Parasites, one and all.

I see you can't meet the challenge by answering the question. You don't even have the balls to respond to the question. You shiver in fear while waiting for someone to say something about welfare you can respond to, but you whiffed on the challenge

I can also see people trying to deflect when I see it.

The premise is that democrats are parasites...Which they are.

Turning around and saying "but..but...but...but...they do it tooooooo" is for little children.....Like you.

Parasites, one and all.

Turning around and saying "but..but...but...but...they do it tooooooo" is for little children.....Like you.

Actually, the premise of the OP is that the wingnut with the billboard is a republican, a hypocrit and a parasite.

And for all your blather, you are too frightened to defend your idea that the govt should consist of the military, the courts, the police and little else.

You want to lob spitballs at democrats from the sidelines, but if someone challenges you, you run away crying like a schoolgirl with a spider in her hair

You guys really don't understand farm subsidies.

Farmers have been hamstrung and can't make it without them.

You mean farmers like these, Allie? Since Reagan, these, and corperate farms have been the primary recievers of the government largesse.

The fattest farm subsidy checks are mailed to New York's richest ZIP codes

Billionaires Leonard Lauder, Mark Rockefeller and his dad, David Rockefeller, are just a few of the more famous names exploiting their salt-of-the-earth legal status. Over the past decade, however, millions of dollars in corn, dairy, peanuts, cotton, soy and livestock subsidy payments from the federal government have gone to countless rich rank-and-file Manhattanites few people have ever heard of: It’s all right there in the farm subsidy database maintained by the Environmental Working Group. William Lesse Castleberry, a tax attorney who oversees levered buyouts, received $133,680 in cotton subsidies through an Arkansas farm. Mary W. Heller, a photographer with a studio on East 74th Street, got $143,783 via a farm in Kansas for growing wheat and sorghum. William Philip Walsh, who recently purchased a $2.9 million luxury condo with interior design done by Armani, was paid $212,463 to not farm his land. Phyllis A. Joyner, a 77-yearold peanut farmer with a swanky Greenwich Village apartment and over $7 million worth of beautiful land in rural Virginia, received $239,624 for her peanut crops.

OK Dude, I'll give you the basic challenge

Name one nation that has become and remained prosperous by following what you suggest?

This should be fun :lol:

USA from 1620-1913.

Sorry, but we weren't #1 in 1931. We weren't even #2. We weren't even a prosperous nation after in 1931 and the Great Depression didn't help :cuckoo:

Without Googling:

1. Including John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, name three of Americans Founding Fathers

2. In what year did the War of 1812 occur?

Actually, the premise of the OP is that the wingnut with the billboard is a republican, a hypocrit and a parasite.

And for all your blather, you are too frightened to defend your idea that the govt should consist of the military, the courts, the police and little else.

You want to lob spitballs at democrats from the sidelines, but if someone challenges you, you run away crying like a schoolgirl with a spider in her hair
So, he's a hypocrite...I've already pointed that out in #4.

And I'm not running anywhere, junior.

Parasites, one and all.

Ah yes, anyone that is not a corperate shill is a parasite according to this blathering parasite.

Why don't you tell us one more time why it is a horror that our President arranged an escrow fund for reimbursement of the losses of American Citizens that have had their livilihood destroyed by BP. Cry some more big crocodile tears for BP.

Farmers were forced into parasitism by yahoos in the cities. They can't farm their land if it's deemed a wildlife habitat, they can't divide it up and sell it, they can't build on it, and they're fined if they don't farm it the way they're told to.

So how many farmers do you know well, dr?

I know lots of farmers, grew up in farm country and you're argument has nothing to do with farmers and farmland. The more a farmer produces, the more subsidies the farmer receives.

Ah yes, anyone that is not a corperate shill is a parasite according to this blathering parasite.

Why don't you tell us one more time why it is a horror that our President arranged an escrow fund for reimbursement of the losses of American Citizens that have had their livilihood destroyed by BP. Cry some more big crocodile tears for BP.

You Neo-Nazis need to pick one story and stick with it regarding the BP Shakedown.

USA from 1620-1913.

Oh look!!! The coward has found the courage to respond

Answer - if you are asserting that the US was prosperous in 1931 and remained prosperous since then, then it is *YOUR* obligation to prove it true. I don't have any obligation to refute it.

When you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. Stop being such a coward and defend your words

Because it's not the role of the federal gubmint, let alone the Executive.

See any power enumerated in Article 2 that bestows the Executive with the power to act as a shakedown artist?

USA from 1620-1913.

Without Googling:

1. Including John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, name three of Americans Founding Fathers

2. In what year did the War of 1812 occur?

Frank is another conservative weenie who is too afraid to address the subject. Frank also likes to take potshots from the sidelines

Still you haven't answered the question...how many farmers do you hang out with, xo? You certainly hate them, you must know some personally. If you don't, you know, you're just an elitist ignoramus with a favorite bone.

Why do you assume I hate farmers?

I have probably a 25-50 who are patients of mine.

Horses don't count...

Answer - if you are asserting that the US was prosperous in 1931 and remained prosperous since then, then it is *YOUR* obligation to prove it true. I don't have any obligation to refute it.

When you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you. Stop being such a coward and defend your words
Just because someone doesn't come running to respond to your pap at the drop of a hat doesn't mean they're cowering anywhere...Especially from a petulant trolling little child like you.

Now run along and quit being so naughty.

So, he's a hypocrite...I've already pointed that out in #4.

And I'm not running anywhere, junior.

I don't see you even trying to defend your own words

Someone who wont stand for anything, not even himself, will fall for anything

Just because someone doesn't come running to respond to your pap at the drop of a hat doesn't mean they're cowering anywhere...Especially from a petulant trolling little child like you.

Now run along and quit being so naughty.

It was your pap. And you're too scared to defend it.

Run away, Shirley

3975167029_cc949b8077.jpg