Man was going to try and kill people at Democratic Convention?

You aren't even American, are you? Your leftie ravings are just too out there, and your lack of understanding of the American people pretty much clinches it.

The man was schizophrenic.

His motives are irrelevant to any resonable poltical discussion, I think.

Republicans see their time is up. They'll do anything to keep power. Anything, except for act on behalf of the American people that is. Or stop waging wars for profit. Or stop bankrupting the treasury. Those things they won't do.

You seriously are fucked up in the head.

Republicans see their time is up. They'll do anything to keep power. Anything, except for act on behalf of the American people that is. Or stop waging wars for profit. Or stop bankrupting the treasury. Those things they won't do.

I was responding to this, CA granny

I was responding to this, CA granny

Ok thanks. I was wondering.

See this?
quote.gif
<--- quote button.

It works well when you are commenting on something specific. :eusa_angel:

That's certainly a rational and intelligent statement...pretty typical of the hysterical rantings of those on the left.

How do you know this? Let's see evidence that he's any of these things...and that these are the things which define Republicans.

He's a religious righty. Misguided anger. Compassionate Conservative. Anti gay? Anti Abortion? Hates Liberals? Willing to murder for his radical causes?

I'd have to know more about him, but he seems like one of you.
any facts to back that up?

He was naturalized CANADIAN, born in Somalia. Briliant. :rolleyes:

KMAN, I saw this story a few days ago, they didn't think he died of cyanide. Maybe I missed it, but of what did he die? I know they said he was schizophrenic.

I do feel so much better that the FBI has said there is no proof it was terrorism. *this was sarcasm, somehow didn't come across like that upon reading. *

Last edited:

Forum List

Back