Man w/ concealed carry (CCW) intervenes in domestic dispute

as usual the left cheers at the death of a law abiding individual

they really like them bad guys
I'm laughing at the dumb ass wanna be Rambo that arguably broke the law trying to apprehend a fleeing person with a gun by pulling his own gun. if the guy had called the cops and did his job i would feel bad for him. Since he didnt I dont so stop whining.

yes as i stated laughing at the lawful

while honoring the criminal

You keep saying that.....but why is it only the gun grabbers like you talk about guns and shootings in a sexual way?
As I've told you several times, I am not a gun-grabber. I support the 2nd Amendment and have several guns myself. I just don't consider them sexual objects to get off on when finding stories about shootings. That's all you. Your creepy obsession makes supporters of the 2nd Amendment such as myself look unhinged.
Dotcom seems to be in a contest with 2AGuy, keeping up one-for-one with all the Gun Guy's posts of a hero gun incident. One shot at a time. Go Dotcom! Accidents happen and bad guys win sometimes.
ummm.....no. I have him on ignore but Tapatalk doesn't recognize the ignore feature.
I'm disappointed. You've got him on ignore? Really?
2AGuy? Yes. Why not?
It wouldn't be much fun for me if everyone I read here agreed with me. But it's always great when someone who agrees with me does a better job of arguing the point. Guns suck. Thanks.

I'm laughing at the dumb ass wanna be Rambo that arguably broke the law trying to apprehend a fleeing person with a gun by pulling his own gun. if the guy had called the cops and did his job i would feel bad for him. Since he didnt I dont so stop whining.

They both were criminals. He pulled his gun when there was no threat to his life.

What is the law regarding pulling a gun on someone because you felt threatened? - Quora

"In most states in the US, "pulling a gun" on someone is illegal unless it is done in self-defense. "

I'm laughing at the dumb ass wanna be Rambo that broke the law trying to apprehend a fleeing person with a gun by pulling his own gun. if the guy had called the cops and did his job i would feel bad for him. Since he didnt I dont so stop whining.
He reminds me a little of the woman in the Home Depot parking lot who started shooting at fleeing shoplifters who hadn't shot at anyone. BUT I do have to say, this bad guy had shot at someone and maybe it got his adrenaline up; he was just on auto-pilot where none of us make the most rational decisions. I do feel bad for the guy who died.

They both were criminals. He pulled his gun when there was no threat to his life.

What is the law regarding pulling a gun on someone because you felt threatened? - Quora

"In most states in the US, "pulling a gun" on someone is illegal unless it is done in self-defense. "

You are coming across as an asshole who is glad that this guy, who obviously was trying to do what he thought was the right thing, is dead.

That's pathetic man.

I'm laughing at the dumb ass wanna be Rambo that broke the law trying to apprehend a fleeing person with a gun by pulling his own gun. if the guy had called the cops and did his job i would feel bad for him. Since he didnt I dont so stop whining.
He reminds me a little of the woman in the Home Depot parking lot who started shooting at fleeing shoplifters who hadn't shot at anyone. BUT I do have to say, this bad guy had shot at someone and maybe it got his adrenaline up; he was just on auto-pilot where none of us make the most rational decisions. I do feel bad for the guy who died.
I guess that pretty much kills the trained marine theory then. The training i received in the Army taught me to always be rational in the face of duress. He didnt assess the situation correctly at all and gave up his life for it.

You are coming across as an asshole who is glad that this guy, who obviously was trying to do what he thought was the right thing, is dead.

That's pathetic man.
Who am I coming across as an asshole to? People on the internet? Its pretty pathetic that you worry about what people on the internet think of you.

As I've told you several times, I am not a gun-grabber. I support the 2nd Amendment and have several guns myself. I just don't consider them sexual objects to get off on when finding stories about shootings. That's all you. Your creepy obsession makes supporters of the 2nd Amendment such as myself look unhinged.
Dotcom seems to be in a contest with 2AGuy, keeping up one-for-one with all the Gun Guy's posts of a hero gun incident. One shot at a time. Go Dotcom! Accidents happen and bad guys win sometimes.
ummm.....no. I have him on ignore but Tapatalk doesn't recognize the ignore feature.
2AGuy? Yes. Why not?
It wouldn't be much fun for me if everyone I read here agreed with me. But it's always great when someone who agrees with me does a better job of arguing the point. Guns suck. Thanks.

Guns Suck? Explain that to the people who use them to save lives.......1,500,000 times a year or more.........for them, guns don't suck, they save life.

2AGuy? Yes. Why not?

Guns Suck? Explain that to the people who use them to save lives.......1,500,000 times a year or more.........for them, guns don't suck, they save life.
This guys gun got him shot dead.

2AGuy? Yes. Why not?

Why don't you have me on ignore yet? Used in the right hands for the right reasons, yes, guns are quite often lifesavers. Kept in every closet and drawer in America, they are more often than not kill toys that take innocent lives.

Not seeing anyone cheering....many saying he did an unwise thing. But I do see you trying to misrepresent what people are saying for your own nefarious purposes.

LOL @ the irony.

And yes some in this thread are coming across as finding it amusing that this guy died.

2AGuy? Yes. Why not?

Why don't you have me on ignore yet? Used in the right hands for the right reasons, yes, guns are quite often lifesavers. Kept in every closet and drawer in America, they are more often than not kill toys that take innocent lives.

Kept in every closet and drawer in America, they are more often than not kill toys that take innocent lives.

After all of the information provided to you you still believe that myth/lie?

there are were over 320,000,000 million guns in private hands in 2013....in closets, drawers, safes and in holsters........

Accidental gun deaths.... 505

Gun murder.....8,545 in 2013... ( 70-80% of gun murder victims are convicted felons...multiple times over. leaving about 1,642 innocent victims of gun murder)

Guns used to stop violent criminal attack 1,500,000 million times a year.....

How on earth do you get "more often than not kill toys that take innocent lives"

2AGuy? Yes. Why not?

I almost never put anyone on ignore......I am not a left winger...I can deal with people disagreeing with me....unlike the left who has to silence opposition.

2AGuy? Yes. Why not?

Here.....more information to make it harder for you to reasonably cling to the myth/lie that they are more often than not kill toys......considering as more Americans own and actually carry them...the gun murder rate went down.....

Murder by firearm….

Federal Bureau of Investigation - Uniform Crime Reports - 2000

gun murder rate 1997 -2000

1997..... 10,729
1998..... 9,257
1999..... 8,480
2000..... 8,493
2001..... 8,719
2002... 9,369
2003.... 9,638
2004..... 9,385
2005.... 10,158
2006.... 10,225
2007 10,129
2008-- 9,528
2009-- 9,199
2010- 8,874
2011-- 8,653
2012-- 8,897
2013-- 8,454
2014-- 8,124
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr63/nvsr63_09.pdf

Then by year accidental gun deaths going down according to CDC final statistics table 10 from 2010-2013...

Not seeing anyone cheering....many saying he did an unwise thing. But I do see you trying to misrepresent what people are saying for your own nefarious purposes.

LOL @ the irony.

And yes some in this thread are coming across as finding it amusing that this guy died.
"Amusing" is different from "cheering" so dont think your deflection went unnoticed. No one is cheering that the guy got his dumb ass shot.

LOL @ the irony.

"Amusing" is different from "cheering" so dont think your deflection went unnoticed. No one is cheering that the guy got his dumb ass shot.

So to be clear, you wish to admit that you are amused that this guy was shot and killed, but you don't wish to be admit that you cheered about it?

I'm sure his family will rest easier knowing the difference.

LOL @ the irony.

So to be clear, you wish to admit that you are amused that this guy was shot and killed, but you don't wish to be admit that you cheered about it?

I'm sure his family will rest easier knowing the difference.
Yes. i stated several posts ago i thought it was funny. I dont think his family is scouring the internet to find my post saying i thought it was funny. I think you on the other hand are more than butt hurt enough for them though. Stop whining.

LOL @ the irony.

Laughing isn't cheering. You don't know that?

Forum List

Back