Man strips in front of girls in locker room, says transgender law allows it

The person was wrong to inflict a minority view on others. That said, nudity is not injurious. What is it about America that seeing certain parts of the human anatomy (that the religious population would say was God's creation) is so awful? There is even horror at a woman breast feeding. This allergy to nature is a sickness.
So you don't mind if a man walks into a girls changing room when one of your six year old female family members is walking around the change room naked?
You are one seriously mentally ill pervert!
You try doing that when my six year old granddaughter is changing for her swimming class and you'll be shitting in a plastic bag for the rest of your life.

Did not read the post or doesn't understand English. Or, just wants to sound tough.

SUSPECT: I look like a manly man, but I feel like a woman inside! You can't throw me in jail for getting naked around little girls in the locker room!

DA: We have sixteen women who all claim to have had sex with you. You are a heterosexual, shithead.

SUSPECT: No, I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body!

Some had better not take their children to a museum of art.
So here we have one person confirming it is perfectly okay for a man to undress in the locker room around little girls.

"Don't mind my hard-on, cutie. Ain't it a work of art?"

A parent can accompany a child if there seems to be a problem. With merely 0.3% identifying as 'tg', it verges on paranoid to consider this a real threat.

So here we have one person confirming it is perfectly okay for a man to undress in the locker room around little girls.
Amazing how distorted people can make a post. No approval of the circumstances was stated or implied. Simply seeing anatomy, of itself, is nothing. If you ever go to an art gallery, you will see that many great works show 'it all'.

"Don't mind my hard-on, cutie. Ain't it a work of art?"

Cause apparently there is no difference between going to the museum to see art and inviting sexual predators in the bathrooms and showers with our children. It's just crazy to oppose that!

The person was wrong to inflict a minority view on others. That said, nudity is not injurious. What is it about America that seeing certain parts of the human anatomy (that the religious population would say was God's creation) is so awful? There is even horror at a woman breast feeding. This allergy to nature is a sickness.

Not sure where you are from, but here it is frowned upon to expose oneself to children.

A parent can accompany a child if there seems to be a problem. With merely 0.3% identifying as 'tg', it verges on paranoid to consider this a real threat.

It's not the trangendered that are the issue. It's the predators pretending to be to get their jollies with our children that are.

To repeat, "The person was wrong to inflict a minority view on others." The o.p. said nothing about molestation or aggression. What the person did was wrong, O.K.?

SUSPECT: I look like a manly man, but I feel like a woman inside! You can't throw me in jail for getting naked around little girls in the locker room!

DA: We have sixteen women who all claim to have had sex with you. You are a heterosexual, shithead.

It's funny, but we have a tranny male on this board (Renae) who is just that. Claimed to be a male in a woman's body it's entire life, married to a woman and is attracted to women.

The whole point is that the real TGs are not the problem. It's the perverts taking advantage of the law. If a man looks like a man, it's likely to make women feel uncomfortable and that isn't right. On the other hand, we have a pervert dressing like a woman to spy on or assault women.

This is going to make the majority feel uncomfortable about using public restrooms. I think it just made it much more difficult to protect children and women because the perverts will not be stopped from entering any bathroom.

Would you feel comfortable with a grown man disrobing in front of 6 year old girls?

Nude is not the same as being lewd, there are 10 of thousands of families that practice a nudist lifestyle. Children are exposed to both sexes, all body types and ages, they aren't injured. Oh, and unlike the faghadist, nudist can prove they were born that way.

No one on earth can disprove a man came to the realization in his mind 24 hours ago that all his life has been a sham and that he is really a woman inside.

It's open season on locker rooms and bathrooms, kids.

"Free at last! Free at last!"

This is going to get ugly. The new bathroom laws favoring a tiny percent of the population will cause the majority to feel uncomfortable and put girls and women at risk in some cases. I thought the whole purpose was to eliminate anxiety yet this will cause many to fear using the restroom. Sexual predators will take advantage since they don't need to be dressed like a woman or even claim to be a transgender to follow little girls into the restrooms or locker rooms.

Man strips in front of girls in locker room, says transgender law allows it

"SEATTLE, Washington, February 18, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) - A man twice entered the changing room of a swimming pool and began disrobing, once in front of a young girls' swim team, saying transgender policies gave him the right to do so.

The unidentified man entered Evans pool in Seattle near Green Lake last Monday, February 8, and began taking off his shirt in front of female patrons.

When asked what he was doing, he said, "The law has changed and I have a right to be here."

"Seeing this individual in the locker room, parents of swim team members (girls) and women who had paid for lap swim became alarmed and alerted our front desk staff," said Seattle Parks spokesman David Takami in a statement. "In response, an Evans pool staff member entered the women's locker room and asked the man to leave." They offered both the man and the girls the opportunity to use a family changing room.

He left, only to return during a later youth lap swim, Takami said.

Officials said he had made no attempt to present himself as a woman, nor to identify as transgender when he checked in. By all appearances, he was a man.

But appearances do not matter when it comes to "gender identity." LGBT theorists hold that biological sex is distinct from gender, which is determined solely by the person's mental self-identification.

Takami affirmed, "We have guidelines that allow transgender individuals to use restrooms and locker rooms consistent with their gender identity."

"We want everyone to feel comfortable in our facilities," he said.

Some patrons feel the man, who has yet to be identified, exploited the law to peep at women. "Either identify yourself as a transgender or you're not, and you're just taking advantage of a loophole," MaryAnne Sato, who visits the pool several times a week, told USA Today.

A similar incident occurred in Olympia in 2012, when a 45-year-old biological male who calls himself Colleen Francis lounged naked in a women’s locker room, in an area frequented by girls as young as six. According to the police report an eyewitness stated, "There were girls 6 to 18 years of age and they were not used to seeing individuals in situations like this." But the facility gave him the right to continue using its facilities as he wished."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/man-strips-in-front-of-girls-in-swimming-pool-locker-says-transgender-law-a

Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’assault women in shelter

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/sexual-predator-jailed-after-claiming-to-be-transgender-in-order-to-assault
And...he was appropriately jailed. I guess the law doesn't allow it after all.

"Man strips in front of girls in locker room, says transgender law allows it"

As far as USMB is concerned, ignorance and stupidity are prerequisites for being conservative.

My bet us that s lot of RWNJs believe that's true.

They also believe that fewer than .3% is worth all the money being spent to keep them from noticing what the R congress is (not) doing.

Bruce Jenner, izzat you?

Forum List

Back