Man Sperm is a living Germ and have ability to travel.

A case called "Bug Baby" fought in The USA High Court and published in Medical Journal. A husband claim that baby is not belong to him while wife claim that baby belong to him and I don't slip with any else. They went to High Court. Investigation revealed that baby was belong to his friend. But his wife insisted that this is his baby I did not sleep with his friend. further investigation revealed that two men had sexual relationship and his friend's sperm or germ some how travel from his anal exit to his pines and end up in his wife womb and his baby born.

The simplest explanation is the man's friend and wife both lied, and they did have sex.

It's like the story of the woman who, while near a Civil War battle, was supposedly impregnated by sperm on a bullet that had passed through a man testes and then into her. No, the simplest story is that she got pregnant the normal way, and lied about it.

A case called "Bug Baby" fought in The USA High Court and published in Medical Journal. A husband claim that baby is not belong to him while wife claim that baby belong to him and I don't slip with any else. They went to High Court. Investigation revealed that baby was belong to his friend. But his wife insisted that this is his baby I did not sleep with his friend. further investigation revealed that two men had sexual relationship and his friend's sperm or germ some how travel from his anal exit to his pines and end up in his wife womb and his baby born.

The simplest explanation is the man's friend and wife both lied, and they did have sex.

It's like the story of the woman who, while near a Civil War battle, was supposedly impregnated by sperm on a bullet that had passed through a man testes and then into her. No, the simplest story is that she got pregnant the normal way, and lied about it.

mamooth, this case didn't fight under you control. I means this case fought in USA High Court and published in the world best magazine Medical Journal. Means Judge gave decision in favor of man wife and its means a detail investigation followed world most advance forensic,police and others department took part.

I will say, this human germ like 6 feet alien living in some one body. Just think its human sperm carry a whole human body in it. Please be careful. As in Al-Quran God saying don't mess with it, because it is very dirty and danger germs are.

I will say mostly cancer coming from here and according to a doctor millions get sick every day thousands die every day.

You might want to pick this up ... It's OK, I'm pretty sure the author isn't Jewish.

51WEuDmIHDL._SX395_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

On what planet? :aargh::auiqs.jpg:

I means this case fought in USA High Court and published in the world best magazine Medical Journal.

As all such journals now publish online versions, you should be able to provide a link to the story. That is, if the story isn't fake.

If the story is fake, you won't be able to provide the link.

You might want to pick this up ... It's OK, I'm pretty sure the author isn't Jewish.

51WEuDmIHDL._SX395_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

On what planet? :aargh::auiqs.jpg:
Planet can be like heaven if don't cross the prohibited boundaries. every one should retired when time come instead.

I means this case fought in USA High Court and published in the world best magazine Medical Journal.

As all such journals now publish online versions, you should be able to provide a link to the story. That is, if the story isn't fake.

If the story is fake, you won't be able to provide the link.
As I said in one of the post that my one of friend told me this story who was male nurse, when I told him that man germs can travel.
Second Just after mid 2017, there was murder case covered by CBSN USA. Wife reported to Police that her husband is missing. After week investigation and DNA revealed, police told her that your baby is not belong to your husband, but baby belong to his employee and Police suspect her that she killed her husband with the help of his employee. Luckily her husband dead body found and killer arrested. Police didn't pursue the baby case. But CBSN TV USA reporter approached widow and I saw that interviewed in my opinion she was speaking truth that she didn't sleep with his employee, as you suspected other woman in first case.
That is all I can tell you.
But we should avoid mankind germs as there are a lot evidence available in the system around the world.

Man sperm is dirtiest germ and we should avoid it at all cost. Because it cause all type of cancer. for example once you have anal sex you can not live with out it. Means it become disease and then spread in the whole body. Means its not like a natural sex desire, once you release your sperm your genital calm down in both male/female.

That is medically impossible. Someone is lying to protect them self. Please don't believe this.

That is medically impossible. Someone is lying to protect them self. Please don't believe this.
Please read second story sound like bug baby too, telecast at CBSN tv channel New York. It is posted by me too.

One of the funniest non @FJB ops ever!

Rehmi------now I understand why arab muslims always prefer jewish doctors -----you have any idea to which "medical journal" you refer------there are dozens in the USA
alone------and even Saudi Arabia publishes a few. I like the Saudi one------it is
comical
Irosi you are anti muslim/arab. You should find yourself which journal is? but it is not arab news.

oh-----so you do not know from where your idiotic story arose--------I AM AN ALL TIME FAVE with muslim patients------More news----Pollen particles travel around in flowers
too. What do you imagine you mean by "they travel"? Nope---they do not travel from ass to uterus
Once I was telling to one of friend that man sperm travel then he told me about bug baby story because he was male nurse. He told to me 20 years ago and may be he read this story 20 years plus.

oh---that's the best you can do

One of the funniest non @FJB ops ever!

Please take it seriously as it is base on fact. When I am saying man sperm can travel, it is not wrong and this story and second story covered by CBSN TV USA are giving proof about it.
Cervical cancer is also one more example to confirm it.
All or most of the cancer are coming from the abuse of sex means crossing prohibited boundaries means anal sex, head job, oral sex.
I have advise for those who trapped in anal sex can use colectomy bag procedure and prevent themselves from aids/cancer and free themselves from anal sex which is lead to suffering, diseases and death.
Please consider me friend of yours.

A man ejaculate total sperm in one try or first try are consist of 300 million sperm or germs.

And only one enter in mother womb and make female/male.

Just imagine otherwise, how much 300 million sperm/germ can cause trouble.

Means 300 million sperm/germs only neutralized in mother womb not otherwise.

As a Man ejaculate 300 million sperm at a time (thirty Crore).

Just imagine miss used of it.

I will say Agog Magog will made of these 300 ML germs/sperm released by each man each time.

(According to Islamic Scholars Agog Magog will come in a thousand on per human).

So please don't miss used of man sperm and dispose them safely manner.

Most safe method is WOMB of a woman.

Not ANAL of man/woman.

Not many people know that man sperm also known white blood.
Difference between man and Agog Magog is a blood Red/white,
Means human are sucking white blood while Agog Magog will suck red blood.
Common between both of them are made of from white blood.

I will urge to all cancer research organizations that please start your research from man sperm as mostly cancer coming from here. As you don't know, how much trouble 300 million man sperm/germs can cause trouble, if you place it in wrong container means anal/oral.

First, Allah swt said few time in Al-Quran that sperm is dirty, even though human being made from it. Because each sperm drop carried 6ft male/female in it. Means every part of human from hair to nail built in this sperm drop.
Please don't mess with it or don't play with it. Means these sperms only neutralized in the womb of a woman and it is only design for woman womb only, not for anal/oral or anything else. One man ejaculation releases 300 ml germs, means 30 corer germs.
If you see around you will notice that only human children are carrying issues compare to animal our counterpart, means man look like woman or woman look like man or man voice is like female or female voice like man. While animal children always similar means defect free.
And all or mostly cancer are coming from the abuse of man sperm because people are releasing it in wrong container instead womb of a woman, means people are releasing these sperm in anal/oral or somewhere else, means causing all cancer.
This is the very good reason Allah swt called man sperm napaak or dirty, and action related to it called great sin to protect God creation from unknown disease.
Second, why zana(rape) is a great sin even though male/female mating is a natural action but Allah swt called it great sin, only to protect women because man is the only animal on earth who approached to woman against her will.

I will advise to the world, sex control should be in the hand of women.

According to Science from a man one ejaculation semen carried 30 million germs in it. And mostly these germs ending up under earth through water ways and accumulating in millions of trillions germs.
In my point of view Agog Magog will be made of white blood/semen/sperm means these human semen germs will convert into Agog Magog.
According to Islamic Scholars when Agog Magog will come they will be 1000 on per human being.
Those Agog Magog will eat to those billions and billions human who carried these semen germs in their red blood system through anal/oral. Agog Magog also clean the rest of the world means they will drink single drop of water and single leaf of a tree and grass.
Means we have to use science to prevent these germs ending up in under ground. And also correct ourselves means correct our wrong action.

Forum List

Back