Man Sperm is a living Germ and have ability to travel.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Rehmani, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Rehmani

Rehmani VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +169
    A case called "Bug Baby" fought in The USA High Court and published in Medical Journal. A husband claim that baby is not belong to him while wife claim that baby belong to him and I don't slip with any else. They went to High Court. Investigation revealed that baby was belong to his friend. But his wife insisted that this is his baby I did not sleep with his friend. further investigation revealed that two men had sexual relationship and his friend's sperm or germ some how travel from his anal exit to his pines and end up in his wife womb and his baby born.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  2. fncceo

fncceo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,093
    You might want to pick this up ... It's OK, I'm pretty sure the author isn't Jewish.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,965
    [​IMG]

4. Britneypeach

Britneypeach Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    My Mom is 50 years old, a wife to my Dad and a lovely mother to my brother and I. She was a lawyer but had been a stay at home Mom for nearly nine years now, which is slightly scary. She had loved it and wouldn't count it as a job because she had worked harder at home than she ever did anywhere else.

What happened to her? I was going to say that she had recently become disabled. It's actually five years ago now so it isn't that recent, but it still only feels like yesterday that we felt she had a burst AVM. A lot of other people have explained it a lot better, so I am not even going to attempt. If you want to know more, type 'Arteriovenous Malformation' into any Internet search engine.

In search for a better health we came across people talking about a herbal healer on the internet, on how he uses herbs to treat so many chronic diseases, though my Mom was reluctant to give his herbal formula a try.

Since we had no better options, we just had to give it a try. As time goes on, at first it was like a miracle to us her loved ones, we later realized that it was the miracle powers in the herbs that helped my Mom's brain cells to function normal, after 5 years she now has her health in order, she now do everything she couldn't do while she was disabled, am so grateful to God and healer, I can't thank him enough so I pray his nature's knowledge be multiplied to help reach out to more people in need of a stable health.

I want people to think about the HEALING powers in nature's herbs, If you have already had a Stroke then I appreciate this might be too late, but carers and loved ones should think about this alternative treatment in case something similar happens or had happened to them!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,669
    Rehmi------now I understand why arab muslims always prefer jewish doctors -----you have any idea to which "medical journal" you refer------there are dozens in the USA
    alone------and even Saudi Arabia publishes a few. I like the Saudi one------it is
    comical

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,669
    the outcome of a ruptured AVM is LIKELY TO IMPROVE OVER TIME-----
    that is the natural history of INTRACEREBRAL BLEEDING-----the dysfunction
    can be MARKED AT FIRST-----but as time goes on the brain cells and tend
    to recover to a variable extent-------ie----I ain't impressed with the herbs.

7. Britneypeach

Britneypeach Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    In this our case we tried everything humanly possible yet nothing happened.

Then we tried the herbs and roots, in no time results kicked in....

I promised the alternative Doctor am gonna be his mouthpiece all over the world.

8. Rehmani

Rehmani VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +169
    Irosi you are anti muslim/arab. You should find yourself which journal is? but it is not arab news.

9. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,669

Brit-----go with that you believe-----HOWEVER---you are touching on my field----
    recovery from an intracerebral bleed-----to a more or less extent ---almost ALWAYS
    happens in time if the patient survives the initial event. As to AVM---they are congenital and usually asymptomatic until they BLOW. I had an intracerbral bleed---
    recovery (ie some recovery of function) took YEARS----but happened

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,669

oh-----so you do not know from where your idiotic story arose--------I AM AN ALL TIME FAVE with muslim patients------More news----Pollen particles travel around in flowers
    too. What do you imagine you mean by "they travel"? Nope---they do not travel from ass to uterus