Man shot leaving gun free zone…after giving robber what he wanted, anti gun self defense fails again

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes…..leaving a gun free zone means you are "gun free" when you leave the zone…and that is just what criminals like….you are vetted for crime by the gun free policies of gun grabbers….

And get this….the guy gave the robber what he wanted, and the robber shot him anyway….

Sooo…

Baseball Fan Shot While Leaving Gun Free Stadium AFTER Complying With Robbers, No One Is Around To Protect Him | Concealed Nation

ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI — A 43-year-old man was leaving a Cardinals game at Busch Stadium with his girlfriend Saturday when the couple were robbed at gunpoint.

They complied, and were shot at while trying to run away after handing over their valuables. One of the bullets struck the 43-year-old, Christopher Sanna, in the back.

The bullet damaged Sanna’s spinal cord and it is unlikely he will ever be able to walk again.

“They said it was shattered, and no surgery could repair it,” said his mother, Candis Sanna. “They said he could eventually get a little feeling back, but there was no hope for him to walk. It’s horrible.”

This incident is a sad reminder of how compliance with an armed robber can still have devastating consequences.

“They turned to run away, but they didn’t make it very far,” Candis Sanna said. “As soon as they gave them the stuff, they were going to try to run away, but he shot them. They were within arm’s reach.”

So…….which anti gun extremist self defense technique saved this man…..let's review the 3 anti gun extremist self defense techniques as applied to this situation:

1) hope the robber who plans on shooting you after he gets your stuff is kind….

2) Hope the robber who plans on shooting you after he gets your stuff is incompetent…

3) Hope that when you are robbed by a sociopath who is going to shoot you anyway doesn't kill you because of pure, dumb luck…..

Okay…..

1) Apparently the kindness of a sociopath who was going to shoot his victim was not in evidence here

2) if the robber was planning on killing the victim…he did shoot him after all….he only shot him in the spine and crippled him for life…so a win for the anti gun extremists, no one was killed…right? And so we could say the robber was incompetent….

3) pure dumb luck…if surviving being shot, but being left paralyzed is lucky….so sure….number 3 applies as well….

Last edited:
It is my impression that all these gun free areas are in areas under Democrat control.

Is that true?

It is my impression that all these gun free areas are in areas under Democrat control.

Is that true?

No. There are some Republicans that are as Democrat as Bill Clinton in an Elephant costume.

Left-wing is left-wing, regardless of party.

I was trying to think of a gun free area that Republicans have political dominance over, like New York under Giuliani, that promoted gun free areas. With Bloomberg gone, I cant think of one.

Do you know of an area, city, or state that is run by the GOP that is promoting gun free zones?

Read this story the other day. Guy is an Army Veteran, so you know he has firearm training and at least rudimentary hand to hand instruction...but it does you little good if the criminal is armed and you are not.

There is a GoFundMe page for his medical expenses...you can read updates on his condition there: Click here to support Support for Chris by Candis Sanna

Sanna.png

Is that true?

No. There are some Republicans that are as Democrat as Bill Clinton in an Elephant costume.

I was trying to think of a gun free area that Republicans have political dominance over, like New York under Giuliani, that promoted gun free areas. With Bloomberg gone, I cant think of one.

Do you know of an area, city, or state that is run by the GOP that is promoting gun free zones?

Both St Louis and Kansas City (KS & MO) are crime ridden cesspools. Both dominated by Democrats since the 1950's.

Is that true?

I have no idea. If you are saying at this very moment... It's possible none. My point was that in general, there are Republicans that are left-wing freaks that think 'if only we could just prevent bad people from getting guns..... then there will not be any violence anymore! Utopia!".

Now whether there are some in power right now or not, I don't know. But they do exist. Trust me. People will adopt whatever party label will get them elected. If they are pro-child-murder, and pro-gun-confiscation, and pro-tax-and-spend.... but discover they have a better chance of winning as a Republican, then they'll become a Republican. A party label, is just that. It's a label. If they think they can win the election with the label, then they'll get the label.

The ideology they support, doesn't have anything to do with the label though. They could believe anything, and slap a label on to win an election.

Forum List

Back