Man shoots up Florida School Board meeting

It says a lot because it's such conspicuous precaution in an environment that should ideally be creating and fostering a calm and stable place for children to learn. Having someone walking around with a reminder on his or her hip that there are violent criminals and murderers is a negative distraction. But I suppose that's the price you pay for having such lax firearms legislation.
Not quite the cause of the price we pay as most violence at schools caused by firearms are firearms that were illegal.

There is very little violent crime done with legal firearms.

Bought and sold because of lax regulations.
If that is true, then they are still legal. Unfortunately, the vast majority of violent crime using firearms is with illegally obtained firearms. There is no correlation of lower violent crime with harsher ownership laws.

My dog holds them up for me.:eusa_angel:

cool, and the dog you can pick up yourself. yum yum

I posted exactly what he said..but not in the context.

He meant "In a fight, never pick up anything you can't eat..because you might wind up eating it."

oh yeah? and that xortoxofodofsofdo guy posted exactly what i posted, in the same context. the fucker.

i am hungry.

hey, there is a dog with a puffy tail.

Not quite the cause of the price we pay as most violence at schools caused by firearms are firearms that were illegal.

There is very little violent crime done with legal firearms.

If that is true, then they are still legal. Unfortunately, the vast majority of violent crime using firearms is with illegally obtained firearms. There is no correlation of lower violent crime with harsher ownership laws.

We have a correlation right here in New York City. Strict gun laws..led to fewer crimes.

What does it say?

It betrays a loss/lack of control.

Explain in detail. You said it says a lot. What does it say? And then I'd say those fucking riots in London says a lot about your country too. Yathink? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How many riots do they have in England compared to ours? And how many people are killed and how many buildings looted/burned in theirs compared to ours? And how many of their schools have metal detectors compared to ours?

We have a correlation right here in New York City. Strict gun laws..led to fewer crimes.
You're claiming causation. Show this to be true.

I don't have to show "jack"...especially to people that don't accept anything but their own opinions even when they are shown facts.

I lived it.

I was here when NYC was crime ridden..and here after that all settled down.

Strict gun laws were part of the equation.

Without any data, I have no comment whatsoever.

If so, there is a correlation in NYC.

Then, in the UK, there is a negative correlation.

There is also a negative correlation in the District.

I wonder if you think correlation is causation? It's a common error.

Last edited:
That was sick.

And the reason I hate guns.

Yeah hate the gun instead of the fucking asshole shooting people.

The gun makes it incredibly easy for that fucking asshole to hurt others.

One on one..I am pretty sure I could kick that guys ass.

One on one..him with a gun..I ain't so sure anymore.
He missed with every single shot at close range.

You SURE you couldn't handle him? :lol:

I don't have to show "jack"...
If you want your claim that your tighter gun control led to reduced crime to stand, then you most certainly do.

Especially to people that don't accept anything but their own opinions even when They are shown facts.
Ironic statement, given that you're expressing your opinion and don't have any fact to back it up.

Show causatuion, or admot you cannot.
First thing you'll need to do is show that crime dropped - how much and over what period.
Next, you'll need to describe the change in NY gun laws, prior to the onset of that drop in crime, that supposedly precipitaed said drop in crime.

Last edited:
I don't have to show "jack"...
If you want your claim that your tighter gun control led to reduced crime to stand, then you most certainly do.

Especially to people that don't accept anything but their own opinions even when They are shown facts.
Ironic statement, given that you're expressing your opinion and don't have any fact to back it up.

Show causatuion, or admot you cannot.
First thing you'll need to do is show that crime dropped - how much and over what period.
Next, you'll need to describe the change in NY gun laws, prior to the onset of that drop in crime, that supposedly precipitaed said drop in crime.

:lol:

Been there..done that with you.

Google works for anyone. Do your own research.

I love the gun laws we have here. There are fewer guns.

It's -your- claim, and thus your responsibility to back it up.
As it stands, your claim is unsound; no one but yo can change that fact.

Why you cling to a claim that you know you cannot show to be true is beyond me, but it likely has to do more with partsan bigotry rather than anything based on fact and reality.

Hoplophobia is a terrible, terrible, disease.

Yeah hate the gun instead of the fucking asshole shooting people.

The gun makes it incredibly easy for that fucking asshole to hurt others.

One on one..I am pretty sure I could kick that guys ass.

One on one..him with a gun..I ain't so sure anymore.
He missed with every single shot at close range.

You SURE you couldn't handle him? :lol:

Well who knows..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UplbAgN0Uy4&feature=related[/ame]

It's -your- claim, and thus your responsibility to back it up.
As it stands, your claim is unsound; no one but yo can change that fact.

Why you cling to a claim that you know you cannot show to be true is beyond me, but it likely has to do more with partsan bigotry rather than anything based on fact and reality.

Hoplophobia is a terrible, terrible, disease.

We've been on this merry-go-round before.

Doesn't help you.

So why bother?

We've been on this merry-go-round before.
Yes - you have made several claims that you refuse to back up because you know you cannot.
Doesn't help you.
-I- dont need the help; apparently you're quite OK with continuing to self-sodomize your credibility as a sentient being. No skin off -my- back.
So why bother?
With you and your repeated refusal to back up your claims?
It's a public service I provide to partisan bigots, hoping that someday they will recognize their unhealthy, unthinking, unquestioning adherence to unsupportable partisan dogma, accept the reality that their positions are indeed without any merit whatsoever, seek the information necessary to reach a sound conclusion, and then, finally, embrace The Truth.

You clearly have a long way to go, but I have plenty of time.

Forum List

Back