Man punches Nazi Richard Spencer during interview

Normally I'm against violence, but he's a Nazi.

I'm sorry but I think that blindsiding someone like that is a cowardly thing to do. It is wrong if Trump supporters do it and it is wrong if leftists do it. I think that if one of those Black girls had given the guy a hug or one of the Black males had offered a handshake a better message would have been sent to all watching! They might have even gained an ally!

If one of those black folks had touched Spencer he would have been like Lady Macbeth with her damned spot--he'd be washing off the cooties for weeks.

The man who was attacked should be legally allowed to draw down and shoot the attacker.
Which is why i say his ass should have been capped.

no drawing anything after that evengt

So you promote killing of people that disagree with your beliefs. Interesting how violent and intolerant we in America have become. I don't support him or his cause as he is lowly scum but he has a right to say it without violence.

Standard Leftist response to someone they don't like.

I watched the clip, what did he say that earned the punch?
That he's a Nazi ... simple.

So by expressing his beliefs that aren't popular or sane for that matter are reasons to initiate violence against someone? I thought we lived in America and enjoyed freedom of expression?

So by expressing his beliefs that aren't popular or sane for that matter are reasons to initiate violence against someone? I thought we lived in America and enjoyed freedom of expression?
Then why are you defending a white man that sucker punched a black man in the face when the black man said absolutely nothing to him???
I know the conservative mind likes to pretend things never happened that it doesn't like, just spare the rest of us your partisan bullshit...

Violence seems to be a natural response for leftists. They guy is scum, however in America you have a right to say disgusting vile things.

Violence and then trying to ignore it seem par for the course with conservatives....

Spoke out against that violence also. Violence for expressing an opinion or belief is wrong. You can disagree all you want but to be a coward and hit someone is unacceptable.

I'm sorry but I think that blindsiding someone like that is a cowardly thing to do. It is wrong if Trump supporters do it and it is wrong if leftists do it. I think that if one of those Black girls had given the guy a hug or one of the Black males had offered a handshake a better message would have been sent to all watching! They might have even gained an ally!

Quote of the day, right here!

I hope that kid is smart about this and doesn't go around bragging about that punch to people.

I'd buy him a beer if I could.

So the two of you advocate physically assaulting those with whom you disagree, good to know. Your support of the assault pretty much puts you in the same category as Nazis.

As reprehensible as the man's views may or may not be, the assault was unwarranted and criminal.

Then why are you defending a white man that sucker punched a black man in the face when the black man said absolutely nothing to him???
I know the conservative mind likes to pretend things never happened that it doesn't like, just spare the rest of us your partisan bullshit...

I didn't defend him, I spoke out against it then. It is wrong to sucker punch people. Where in the hell did I say it was okay? More lies from you? Love how you assholes make things up.

As reprehensible as the man's views may or may not be, the assault was unwarranted and criminal.
Why does everyone feel the need to do this? Your 'disgust" with his views is noted, but it reminds me of all the qualifiers Hillary and Obama use with the poor video guy who "caused" the Libyan terrorist attack.

The man has a right to his opinion without being assaulted by these leftist freaks. PERIOD!

Last edited:
7 pages of argument over an open and shut case of a bastard who deserved worse than just a punch to the face.

Disappointing.
With Republicans defending the Nazi. And now, they also defend communist Putin, Trump's "agent". Or maybe Trump is his agent. It's unclear.

That guy hits like a bitch. Got a clean cheap shot in and couldn't even drop him?

I hope that kid is smart about this and doesn't go around bragging about that punch to people.

Advocating violence while accusing others of the same. The left is just as racist against whites and Jews as this white supremacist is towards others.

And it's an insight into why they would vote for a corrupt, and possibly treasonous clinton. Their values and judgement are really coming out now that they didn't get their way in the election. Notice how they're increasing their hostility and anger, like little children who didn't get their way. Defending a thug who assaulted a man for speaking his mind. Ironically, these lefties who always accuse others of being nazis are the same type of people that cheerleaded hitler and the nazi thugs when they were assaulting Jews and intellectuals in Germany. Another reason so many of us older people abandoned this new breed demorat party.

Advocating violence while accusing others of the same. The left is just as racist against whites and Jews as this white supremacist is towards others.

And it's an insight into why they would vote for a corrupt, and possibly treasonous clinton. Their values and judgement are really coming out now that they didn't get their way in the election. Notice how they're increasing their hostility and anger, like little children who didn't get their way. Defending a thug who assaulted a man for speaking his mind. Ironically, these lefties who always accuse others of being nazis are the same type of people that cheerleaded hitler and the nazi thugs when they were assaulting Jews and intellectuals in Germany. Another reason so many of us older people abandoned this new breed demorat party.

Bullshit

I didn't defend him, I spoke out against it then. It is wrong to sucker punch people. Where in the hell did I say it was okay? More lies from you? Love how you assholes make things up.

What's really cute is how these low lifes call OTHERS the partisans right after they go to such extremes as to support violence in pursuit of their desire to kill the right to free speech.

Yep.

I miss the days when the left was liberal. Today, most of them sound like the second coming of Goebbels when they talk about Jews.

The rightwingers in this thread:

• Are defending a Nazi.
  • Are arguing that it must be a Liberal who punched him because conservatives have problem with Naxis.

I'm lovin' it!!!
4i6Ckte.gif
. No it's just that conservatives are peaceful, so if you take them out of the mix, then you only have the Nazi and the liberal left. Duh. Your problem is that you try and tie to many groups together, but that's what liberals do in order to try and defeat their supposed enemy all at once. LOL

Trump supporter sucker-punches black protester at rally – video

No it's just that conservatives are peaceful
You are such a sack of shit...and by choice.
https://cdn.theguardian.tv/mainwebsite/2016/03/10/160310trumpfinal_desk.mp4
160310trumpfinal_desk.mp4
. You know the person is a conservative how ???? You don't know what a Trump supporter identifies as do you ??

7 pages of argument over an open and shut case of a bastard who deserved worse than just a punch to the face.

Disappointing.
With Republicans defending the Nazi. And now, they also defend communist Putin, Trump's "agent". Or maybe Trump is his agent. It's unclear.

Not a single person has defended his points of view.

You are simply too stupid to understand.

Forum List

Back