Man Offers Up His Dog-Hating Girlfriend On Craig's List

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... funny or mean (or both????)

Man Offers Dog-Hating Girlfriend on Craigslist Fox News Insider

EXERPT
Under the title, "Free to Any Willing Home," the man said that his girlfriend doesn't like Molly, so "I have to rehome her."
"She is a purebred from a wealthy area and I have had her 4 years. She likes to play games. Not totally trained. Has long hair so she's a little high maintenance, especially the nails, but she loves having them done," he wrote.
And on he went...
"Stays up all night yapping but sleeps while I work. Only eats the best, most expensive food. Will NEVER greet you at the door after a long day or give you unconditional love when you're down. Does not bite but she can be mean as hell!"

EXERPT
Under the title, "Free to Any Willing Home," the man said that his girlfriend doesn't like Molly, so "I have to rehome her."
"She is a purebred from a wealthy area and I have had her 4 years. She likes to play games. Not totally trained. Has long hair so she's a little high maintenance, especially the nails, but she loves having them done," he wrote.
And on he went...
"Stays up all night yapping but sleeps while I work. Only eats the best, most expensive food. Will NEVER greet you at the door after a long day or give you unconditional love when you're down. Does not bite but she can be mean as hell!"

Is funny.

As single moms would say of their kids to suitors, we're a package deal. As is usally the case with pets. If ya don't like an SO's pet, there's the door. :)

You know it killed me to post that... since I think it's a travesty that people value dogs more than human lives... so, I'm certainly glad it is not true!

You know it killed me to post that... since I think it's a travesty that people value dogs more than human lives... so, I'm certainly glad it is not true!

Actually, it is obvious who the real bitch is

Actually, it is obvious who the real bitch is

It's not even true, however, I'm sure it HAS been true in many cases.

Dog or not, if a woman is a "b" and guy doesn't like her, not that difficult to give walking papers!

EXERPT
And on he went...

It was funny in a mean sort of way to dump his girlfriend.

In some ways he probably didn't do himself any favors either.

EXERPT
And on he went...

It was funny in a mean sort of way to dump his girlfriend.

In some ways he probably didn't do himself any favors either.

... unless he as a lot of peanut butter....

The truth is in the jest.

I have valued my pets than certain persons I have known in life.

The truth is in the jest.

I have valued my pets than certain persons I have known in life.

Dog are more loyal, no doubt. But as a Christian, a human life is more valuable in the big picture. But will save this for the "Dogs Are Not People" thread....

There's something wrong with people who don't like dogs.

Having said that, he did the right thing by dumping her.

I love dogs. As long as they are sweet and someone else takes care of them.

I hate people that have vicious dogs and put them above their own family members (I had a family member have me over and the Doberman was running loose and she says .. just don't make any sudden moves.... really????)

You're right. And I hear they make a wonderful fricassee!. Though you may have to write the White House to find a good recipe.

:biggrin:

I'm willing to bet his girlfriend got the message. No follow ups yet but one of two things happened or is going to happen -

she wakes up and realizes she's alienating him

or

She packs and moves out - going to court to try to shaft him any way she can

There's no way in hell anybody will ever change anyone like that. He's dumb to stay with her. :anj_stfu:

EXERPT
And on he went...

Think I saw this for the first time about ten years ago.

Maybe she was a dog.

If so, I would file for discrimination if I were her...

Forum List

Back