Man of Sorrow

Do you approve of this message.

• No I do not and this is why........

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You do believe in a sky fairy, you merely manipulate language any way that you see fit to feel less insecure about it. If by God, you're one of those "but I just mean nature!!!"... ummmmm, the non-serpents merely just call that Nature. So, cool story bro.

Wrong again! If you want to know what I believe about God, all you have to do is ask.
You don't deserve to be asked, you're the serpent the scriptures warned of.

They weren't talking about talking snakes, dumdum!

Regardless of what you consider "god" to be, if it's un-empirical or special pleading/redefining things to fit a narrative, it's uninteresting and you've been duped by a cult.

People so easily influenced such as yourself have nothing of value to teach anybody like me. I could literally convince you of anything if I gave five fucks to engage in the methods of which to do so. You're a mark.

LOL. you think that I am trying to convince you about something?? Thats so sweet, but no.

I am using you to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of swine, and the deeply disturbing consequences for failing to comply.

Behold.

In full view of believers and unbelievers alike, I am creating a new heaven and a new earth.
God gave no commands - that's your sky daddy worship showing. "I" has an implication, and no, eyes isn't the implication. "Creating" has implications, no it isn't play-doh. "Wisdom of God" has implications, and no - - - it has nothing to do with intelligence. The implications all point to you - speaking with a forked tongue. "i beweeave in god that creates and commands and gives wisdom but NOT a sky daddy!!! just askk!!"

Forked tongue baby-babble bullshit, is what you believe, Serpent :itsok: You were foretold.

And I didn't say you wanted to convince me of anything - I said that *I*, if i so cared, could convince YOU of anything. It's empirical, you demonstrate that you fall for the literary techniques of cults. That's an easy technique to practice and manipulate folks like you with. Comedy, even.

I could easily engage in such if I cared to...but alas, you're just another dipshit cultist with nothing to offer of substance.

God is a character in a collection of books designed to teach children about the nature of the people of this world..Whether you believe that Gods exists or not is irrelevant.

According to the book God gave the law as a light to the nations.

If you don't believe me you can look it up..

And still you have absolutely no clue about my beliefs about God.

Do you think that I give a shit? lol

You do believe in a sky fairy, you merely manipulate language any way that you see fit to feel less insecure about it. If by God, you're one of those "but I just mean nature!!!"... ummmmm, the non-serpents merely just call that Nature. So, cool story bro.

Wrong again! If you want to know what I believe about God, all you have to do is ask.

Regardless of what you consider "god" to be, if it's un-empirical or special pleading/redefining things to fit a narrative, it's uninteresting and you've been duped by a cult.

People so easily influenced such as yourself have nothing of value to teach anybody like me. I could literally convince you of anything if I gave five fucks to engage in the methods of which to do so. You're a mark.

LOL. you think that I am trying to convince you about something?? Thats so sweet, but no.

I am using you to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of swine, and the deeply disturbing consequences for failing to comply.

Behold.

In full view of believers and unbelievers alike, I am creating a new heaven and a new earth.
God gave no commands - that's your sky daddy worship showing. "I" has an implication, and no, eyes isn't the implication. "Creating" has implications, no it isn't play-doh. "Wisdom of God" has implications, and no - - - it has nothing to do with intelligence. The implications all point to you - speaking with a forked tongue. "i beweeave in god that creates and commands and gives wisdom but NOT a sky daddy!!! just askk!!"

Forked tongue baby-babble bullshit, is what you believe, Serpent :itsok: You were foretold.

And I didn't say you wanted to convince me of anything - I said that *I*, if i so cared, could convince YOU of anything. It's empirical, you demonstrate that you fall for the literary techniques of cults. That's an easy technique to practice and manipulate folks like you with. Comedy, even.

I could easily engage in such if I cared to...but alas, you're just another dipshit cultist with nothing to offer of substance.

God is a character in a collection of books designed to teach children about the nature of the people of this world..Whether you believe that Gods exists or not is irrelevant.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.
That's why it appeals to you. "potato is actually tree!! duhhh, now i hasss wizzdumb!!!!now, watch him die a spiritual defff!!def isnt deff its just a decaying rotting bwain fwumm spiritual deff!!! sounds fancy, must be wisdumb!!! cuz i hass wisdumb!!"

Fakkin idiot.

Behold.

If you don't believe me you can look it up..

And still you have absolutely no clue about my beliefs about God.

Do you think that I give a shit? lol
I see you like to add things later on....that's because your brain is unkempt.

I don't care about your beliefs regarding your speshull version of sky daddy that you rationalize, because you're wholly irrational and so must they be.

Behold.

That's why it appeals to you. "potato is actually tree!! duhhh, now i hasss widumb!!!!now, watch him die a spiritual defff!!def isnt deff its just a decaying rotting bwain fwumm spiritual deff!!! sounds fancy, must be wisdumb!!! cuz i hass wisdumb!!"

Fakkin idiot.

Wow. Coming undone kemosabe? Who woulda thunk...lol

Thanks for so clearly demonstrating the terrifying and disturbing consequences for being an uncircumcised dick.

Thanks for playing along. Now fuck off.

Behold.

That's why it appeals to you. "potato is actually tree!! duhhh, now i hasss widumb!!!!now, watch him die a spiritual defff!!def isnt deff its just a decaying rotting bwain fwumm spiritual deff!!! sounds fancy, must be wisdumb!!! cuz i hass wisdumb!!"

Fakkin idiot.

Wow. Coming undone kemosabe? Who woulda thunk...lol

Thanks for so clearly demonstrating the terrifying and disturbing consequences for being an uncircumcised dick.

Thanks for playing along. Now fuck off.
I wouldn't have attempted to defend my sky-daddy without that forked tongue either, Beelzebub. :itsok: Back to your needing stories about bushes to teach you things that you can learn merely by having friends, Cultist :iyfyus.jpg: Your ancestors were idiots.

The Cult assembles together in a room, eyes rolling into the backs of their heads and reciting the mantra:

The literal teaches what God and our ancestors did,

The allegory is where our faith and belief is hid,

The moral meaning gives us the rule of daily life,

The anagogy shows us where we end our strife.

dncfjjjosu4iyieqytj2.png

how does one find redemption of the human race in the execution of a deity ?

~S~

It is a long story. Do you have 1500 years? Jesus was not god but considered it not robbery to make himself equal with God. God hates sin so much that He needs to see something suffer for it. Usually they killed a lamb, a goat, a bull or something. God even liked the way it smelled. It was a sweet savoury unto Him. After while God got annoyed because people weren't taking it seriously.

So Jesus suffered immensely. The physical suffering Christ experienced was just a minuscule taste of the suffering Christ endured. He suffered trillions upon trillions upon trillions upon trillions upon trillions of years in hell for each of us so we wouldn't have to. It was done in 3 days so I imagine it was some sort of time warp or the punishment was intensified in order to be crammed into those three days. Anyways, the debt is paid. None of your sin matters anymore.

So, short version is, we killed God's son, and the entire human race gets a pass

Where ,may i ask, is the 'holy scripture' that clarifies this?

~S~

When some people read about the talking serpent in genesis they conclude that it was about some magical time in the past when animals could talk, an imaginary mythological being, or it was a fallen invisible angel talking through a serpent.

When I first read it in the second grade I immediately concluded that the talking serpent was figurative depiction of a human archetype. I already knew about literary devices and talking animals. My mother told me so years before I went to kindergarten when reading fairy tales and the teacher confirmed this in the first grade. for some mysterious reason I never forgot.

So no. All interpretations of scripture are not equal.

And yeah, I have a magical decoder ring.

Its called a functioning brain.

I got a functioning brain and thought the Bible could be allegorical, at first. However, with that thesis, then people could come up with many different interpretations. The best explanation is Occam's razor and the literal one. It is how I proceeded until there was a contradiction. So far everything can be explained and there is scientific evidence to back it up. The biggest complaint against it is evolutionary thinking and history. That strangely contradicts everything that God said and is taken literally. I don't think it's allegorical. So, until evolutionary thinking and history can be backed by science, then the straight and literal Biblical reading is best. Science backs up that reading.

>>So no. All interpretations of scripture are not equal.<<

This statement is incorrect. The interpretation is either right or wrong. For example, with the talking serpent in Genesis example you give. Moreover, the Bible had to make sense to ancient peoples. They didn't know about Darwin or how ToE was supposed to work. They didn't know about theistic evolution. They either believed it or they didn't. They had evolutionary thinking back then, too, but it didn't have to do with spontaneous generation nor abiogenesis. They accepted creation.

t was even more convenient for the Chinese who recorded it as symbols in their written language 800 years before Moses recorded it. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

The Bible even explains how it was possible for the Chinese to record the account of Genesis 800 years before Moses recorded it. The account of the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. This also explains why all ancient cultures have an account of a great flood. Because they all shared a common history and religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

What do you think about that?

Where does it say in the Bible about the Chinese who recorded it as symbols 800 years before Moses?

You lost me. The Tower of Babel came after Noah's Flood and Genesis. And why do you state that it is allegorical? There are remains of the Tower of Babel and places in the Bible were found. This isn't mythology. If a literal reading doesn't explain it, then it could be allegorical.

You do realize that the purpose of these accounts was to pass down knowledge, right?

Haha. You got this from the tree of knowledge? Where are your sources? You can't just assume what you are reading is allegorical. How could ancient peoples believe in a big bang when they knew nothing about it? You base things on present knowledge and that people in the past were misled or were wrong. They had to decide whether to believe the Adam and Eve story, as well.

The only unpardonable sin is to call a revelation of truth evil.

If an atheist said that there is no such thing as a triune God who became a baby boy wearing diapers on Christmas, the truth, and you said that such an utterance was evil it is you who would be guilty of the only unpardonable sin, according to Jesus that is.

Where is the OT does it say that lol?

When some people read about the talking serpent in genesis they conclude that it was about some magical time in the past when animals could talk, an imaginary mythological being, or it was a fallen invisible angel talking through a serpent.

When I first read it in the second grade I immediately concluded that the talking serpent was figurative depiction of a human archetype. I already knew about literary devices and talking animals. My mother told me so years before I went to kindergarten when reading fairy tales and the teacher confirmed this in the first grade. for some mysterious reason I never forgot.

So no. All interpretations of scripture are not equal.

And yeah, I have a magical decoder ring.

Its called a functioning brain.

I got a functioning brain and thought the Bible could be allegorical, at first. However, with that thesis, then people could come up with many different interpretations. The best explanation is Occam's razor and the literal one. It is how I proceeded until there was a contradiction. So far everything can be explained and there is scientific evidence to back it up. The biggest complaint against it is evolutionary thinking and history. That strangely contradicts everything that God said and is taken literally. I don't think it's allegorical. So, until evolutionary thinking and history can be backed by science, then the straight and literal Biblical reading is best. Science backs up that reading.

>>So no. All interpretations of scripture are not equal.<<

This statement is incorrect. The interpretation is either right or wrong. For example, with the talking serpent in Genesis example you give. Moreover, the Bible had to make sense to ancient peoples. They didn't know about Darwin or how ToE was supposed to work. They didn't know about theistic evolution. They either believed it or they didn't. They had evolutionary thinking back then, too, but it didn't have to do with spontaneous generation nor abiogenesis. They accepted creation.

The breath of life that turned Adam into a living being, the ankh, was an Egyptian concept easily understood by the people who just left Egypt. The talking serpent was a direct reference to the Pharaoh who claimed to be a god and wore a serpent on his head and would also has been easily understood by the intended readers.

686d0007-4f41-5f22-b5cb-4802db43c5f0.image.jpg

Last edited:
The only unpardonable sin is to call a revelation of truth evil.

If an atheist said that there is no such thing as a triune God who became a baby boy wearing diapers on Christmas, the truth, and you said that such an utterance was evil it is you who would be guilty of the only unpardonable sin, according to Jesus that is.

Where is the OT does it say that lol?

Jesus was a sinner and atheist according to the literal reading of the law. He spoke of an unknown God who codified teaching to stand guard over the sanctity of your own mind perceived through a deeper more intelligent understanding of kosher law and not a god that cared about what you eat or what you wear.

you are talking about blaspheming the holy spirit, The Spirit of truth, and you don't know that Jesus talked about it in the NT?

Really?

Last edited:
t was even more convenient for the Chinese who recorded it as symbols in their written language 800 years before Moses recorded it. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

The Bible even explains how it was possible for the Chinese to record the account of Genesis 800 years before Moses recorded it. The account of the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. This also explains why all ancient cultures have an account of a great flood. Because they all shared a common history and religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

Where does it say in the Bible about the Chinese who recorded it as symbols 800 years before Moses?

You lost me. The Tower of Babel came after Noah's Flood and Genesis. And why do you state that it is allegorical? There are remains of the Tower of Babel and places in the Bible were found. This isn't mythology. If a literal reading doesn't explain it, then it could be allegorical.
The great migration from the cradle of civilization which is what the Tower of Babel is about explains how it was possible that the accounts in Genesis migrated to China. The first 11 chapters of Genesis records the history that all nations have in common. These allegorical accounts of the history of the world had been passed down from generation to generation orally for thousands of years. Moses did not write the first 11 chapters of the Bible. Moses was the first Hebrew to record them. The accounts had been passed down for thousands of years orally before Moses recorded them.

Last edited:

Yes, the flood occurred before the great migration from the cradle of civilization. That’s how the account of the flood ended up as symbols in the Chinese language.

As the allegorical account of the flood was part of the common history of all people before they migrated from Mesopotamia.

You do realize that the purpose of these accounts was to pass down knowledge, right?

Haha. You got this from the tree of knowledge? Where are your sources? You can't just assume what you are reading is allegorical. How could ancient peoples believe in a big bang when they knew nothing about it? You base things on present knowledge and that people in the past were misled or were wrong. They had to decide whether to believe the Adam and Eve story, as well.
Here is what you should have gotten from Genesis.

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation

He (ding) loves to talk the Bible and religion with the atheists. So what if his interpretations do not fit Catholicism nor is Biblical?

He is a slippery one that ding fellow. He isn't going to be nailed down to any standard. Christianity doesn't suit his personality. I guess he just likes the way the term sounds. He was probably raised a Christian but doesn't like what it teaches so he made up his own deal and slapped a Christian label on it.

Yes. I recognize that arguing with him is pointless but I enjoy the company. I think he and I are friends now. We even have pet names for each other like moron, idiot, dumbass and retard. I am thinking of calling him kitty poo in the near future if the opportunity hits me just right.
Christianity is nothing more or nothing less than a belief that God so loved mankind that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer and defeat death to reconcile justice with mercy.

Additionally, if you read anything more into Genesis than the following it is you who has created a logical fallacy.

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man arose or is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation

Forum List

Back