Man gets two years probation for confronting foreigner with a Puerto Rican shirt on

ahhh wtf happen to free speech!?
How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?

We spent so much money on welfare to Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans
We should be allowed to talk

Man gets probation for confronting woman over Puerto Rican flag T-shirt

Puerto Ricans are Americans.
Why can’t they vote for the president ?

Because the people don't elect presidents. The electoral college does.

Every Puerto Rican is a US citizen.

Which, of course, you already know. Making your 'foreigner' bullshit not only laughably wrong. But a foolish, intentional lie.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to lie to support it.
But they can’t vote in the presidential election Lol hahahah hahhhahh hahahha

Just because a few bureaucrats say their citizens us Americans who this country is run by all say they are not part of our country .. period.. where was my vote?

they are a US territory and ARE CONSIDERED American Citizens.
they are NOT foreigners

period.

debate over.

another big loss for the moronicons.

Which, of course, you already know. Making your 'foreigner' bullshit not only laughably wrong. But a foolish, intentional lie.

Just because a few bureaucrats say their citizens us Americans who this country is run by all say they are not part of our country .. period.. where was my vote?

Again, Puerto Ricans are Americans. And its not a 'few bureaucrats' that say they are US citizens. Its US law that does.

1402. Persons born in Puerto Rico on or after April 11, 1899
All persons born in Puerto Rico on or after April 11, 1899, and prior to January 13, 1941, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, residing on January 13, 1941, in Puerto Rico or other territory over which the United States exercises rights of sovereignty and not citizens of the United States under any other Act, are declared to be citizens of the United States as of January 13, 1941. All persons born in Puerto Rico on or after January 13, 1941, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, are citizens of the United States at birth.

[USC02] 8 USC 1402: Persons born in Puerto Rico on or after April 11, 1899

Easily debunking your 'foreigner' nonsense....and exposing your foolish, obvious lie.

"How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?"

CONFRONTING.

he should NOT have CONFRONTED her.

thats practically "assault"

he and you have every right to be worse than trump. you just can't go up to people and bother them.

I'm sure if I went right up to YOU and said "go back to russia you fascist nazi piece of trump loving garbage" you would have shot me dead and claimed "I was standing my ground"

well....the piece of conservative garbage assaulted her
she stood her ground
and now he has legal problems

This doesn't sound like "assault" at all.

Sounds like someone exercising his freedom of speech to articulate his thoughts about Puerto Rico.

I guess he was rude, but being rude isn't a crime, is it?

Even if he was over the top in his vulgarity, it would seem to be at most a ticket for drunkeness and disorderly conduct and a chance to sleep it off in the drunk tank.

Again, Puerto Ricans are Americans. And its not a 'few bureaucrats' that say they are US citizens. Its US law that does.

All persons born in Puerto Rico on or after April 11, 1899, and prior to January 13, 1941, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, residing on January 13, 1941, in Puerto Rico or other territory over which the United States exercises rights of sovereignty and not citizens of the United States under any other Act, are declared to be citizens of the United States as of January 13, 1941. All persons born in Puerto Rico on or after January 13, 1941, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, are citizens of the United States at birth.

Easily debunking your 'foreigner' nonsense....and exposing your foolish, obvious lie.
I didn't say anything about foreigners.

where did Americans get to vote for that fucking piece of shit land Puerto Rico ? We didn’t it was decided by a few bureaucrats , we should flip all you liberal Democrats the bill that want to keep this goddamn island .. I bet you would cut and run in a heart beat! And they will never vote for the president of the United States of America ever

A. Who monitors Maine to make sure it's complying with its probation? How are the residents of Maine affected by this probation? If it violates probation do we cast the state out of the union?

B. Puerto Ricans aren't foreigners nor is their flag; they are Americans
Are they really if they wear a Puerto Rico flag? How many PR regiments were called up to fight in ...anywhere?

"Are they really if they wear a Puerto Rico flag"

do you know how I can tell you are a conservative?

because you just posted the dumbest thing I've ever seen since 5 minutes ago when another moronicon posted something just as dumb!

"Are they really if they wear a Puerto Rico flag"

by that logic conservatives with confederate flags are NOT citizens
conservatives with nazi flags are NOT citizens

so I think you might be right!

all conservatives who wear any flag that is NOT an American flag is NOT a citizen!

I like it!

"How do you get jail time for calling out a foreigner for wearing another flag!?"

CONFRONTING.

he and you have every right to be worse than trump. you just can't go up to people and bother them.

I'm sure if I went right up to YOU and said "go back to russia you fascist nazi piece of trump loving garbage" you would have shot me dead and claimed "I was standing my ground"

she stood her ground
Words are assault? Lol hah la

They can be. But, whatever. He was approaching her in an aggressive manner. He's lucky that he didn't get a lethal dose of her standing her ground.

CONFRONTING.

she stood her ground

They can be. But, whatever. He was approaching her in an aggressive manner. He's lucky that he didn't get a lethal dose of her standing her ground.
She the invader I didn’t vote for that island

CONFRONTING.

she stood her ground

She the invader I didn’t vote for that island

I see.

doubling down on dumb.

the trump method.

Then why don’t they pay federal income tax?

Then why don’t they pay federal income tax?
Don’t say that to loud a democrat might arrest you

where did Americans get to vote for that fucking piece of shit land Puerto Rico ?

Your hapless confusion on the very basics of our system of government or how the constitution works is obvious.

No where in the constitution does it say that Americans get to vote directly for federal laws. Instead, the people elect members of the House (and since the 17th amendment, senators) who write and vote on laws. When signed into law by the President these become federal law.

The people don't vote one ANY federal law directly. They never have.

We did it it was decided by a few bureaucrats , we should flip all you liberal Democrats the bill that want to keep this goddamn island .. I bet you would cut and run in a heart beat! And they will never vote for the president of the United States of America ever

And by 'a few bureaucrats' you mean elected members of congress granted authority by the constitution to write such laws? You're literally railing against representative democracy.

You really don't seem to care much for the constitution and its processes, instead being openly hostile to both.

I think Trump will fix it soon!
rosie horse.jpg

where did Americans get to vote for that fucking piece of shit land Puerto Rico ?

Your hapless confusion on the very basics of our system of government or how the constitution works is obvious.

No where in the constitution does it say that Americans get to vote directly for federal laws. Instead, the people elect members of the House (and since the 17th amendment, senators) who write and vote on laws. When signed into law by the President these become federal law.

We did it it was decided by a few bureaucrats , we should flip all you liberal Democrats the bill that want to keep this goddamn island .. I bet you would cut and run in a heart beat! And they will never vote for the president of the United States of America ever

And by 'a few bureaucrats' you mean elected members of congress granted authority by the constitution to write such laws? You're literally railing against representative democracy.

You really don't seem to care much for the constitution and its processes, instead being openly hostile to both.
I’d like to think we should get a vote if we are going to add a foreign island to our constitution.. call me crazy they kinda destroyed many inner cities across America

I’d like to think we should get a vote if we are going to add a foreign island to our constitution.. call me crazy they kinda destroyed many inner cities across America

We didn't add 'foreign islands to our constitution'. We added territory to the United States. And the US has always been the States and Territories.

I think Trump will fix it soon!
View attachment 285607

It seems unlikely given that to change 8 USC 1402 he'd need the support of congress....which isn't going to back his attempts. Nor would it change the citizenship status for all the people who are already US citizens.

Which includes *every* Puerto Rican.

We didn't add 'foreign islands to our constitution'. We added territory to the United States. And the US has always been the States and Territories.
It’s a foreign island lol

Nope. Its a US territory. And everyone in it is an American.

The US is the States and Territories.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.

So you’re claiming Puerto Rico is not an island is that right Lol

So you’re claiming Puerto Rico is not an island is that right Lol

Laughing...that's what you read? Try again, this time reading for comprehension:

Forum List

Back