Man convicted on "hate crime" for literally just talking to woman about shirt she was wearing

Chicago-area man who berated woman for Puerto Rico shirt guilty of hate crime
Georgia sheriff’s office fires man who told girls to ‘speak English’ in viral video

You are misrepresenting this case. This is the second time that video of some wrinkled baby bitch-boy harassing someone has surfaced in less than a week. This one in Chicago; the other in Georgia. This old bitch-boy was in the space rented by this woman, and he is so ignorant that he doesn't know that Puerto Rico is U.S. territory and its citizens are American citizens. The people whom these two harassed were minding their own business and did not want to interact with these two, but these bimbos thought that they are the shirt police or the language police.

It is not okay to walk around talking shit to someone based on the shirt that they are wearing or what language they are speaking. Why do you think that it should be? We are supposed to be a civilized society.
It is OK to talk shit to someone..some fucking boomer almost got his ass beat yesterday for talking shit to someone in town..I witnessed it...but we aren't pussies down here and don't need to call the cops because our feelings get hurt. He was right,she was wrong plain and simple. AT MOST he should have got a disorderly conduct charge this wasn't some asinine hate crime.

Where do you live "down here" that harassing a stranger who wants to be left alone because they are wearing a flag shirt or are speaking a certain language is okay? Doing so is a deliberate violation of that person's liberty. It is obvious, from the nature of their remarks, that they were motivated by racial/ethnic hatred. Neither of these women did anything wrong. Moreover, what they were harassed for was not even political, just wearing a shirt with a flag on it and speaking a language.

No one is entitled to troll other people. I don't know who or what you are trying to protect.
-------------------------------- never used to be much of a problem till the USA became DIVERSE eh ?? Where I grew up everyone was mostly Finnish or Swedish Roots and some few Russian with the odd Englisher thrown in . My times were better times in my opinion .

I hate to break it to you, but we have always been "diverse." I grew up in the NYC area. There is everybody there. My ancestors immigrated there and spoke English, Irish, Russian, and Polish. There is even a Chinatown and Little Italy. And great parts of the southwest were Spanish-speaking long before English arrived. In any event, no one has the right to tell anyone what language to speak.

Georgia sheriff’s office fires man who told girls to ‘speak English’ in viral video

You are misrepresenting this case. This is the second time that video of some wrinkled baby bitch-boy harassing someone has surfaced in less than a week. This one in Chicago; the other in Georgia. This old bitch-boy was in the space rented by this woman, and he is so ignorant that he doesn't know that Puerto Rico is U.S. territory and its citizens are American citizens. The people whom these two harassed were minding their own business and did not want to interact with these two, but these bimbos thought that they are the shirt police or the language police.

It is not okay to walk around talking shit to someone based on the shirt that they are wearing or what language they are speaking. Why do you think that it should be? We are supposed to be a civilized society.
It is OK to talk shit to someone..some fucking boomer almost got his ass beat yesterday for talking shit to someone in town..I witnessed it...but we aren't pussies down here and don't need to call the cops because our feelings get hurt. He was right,she was wrong plain and simple. AT MOST he should have got a disorderly conduct charge this wasn't some asinine hate crime.

Where do you live "down here" that harassing a stranger who wants to be left alone because they are wearing a flag shirt or are speaking a certain language is okay? Doing so is a deliberate violation of that person's liberty. It is obvious, from the nature of their remarks, that they were motivated by racial/ethnic hatred. Neither of these women did anything wrong. Moreover, what they were harassed for was not even political, just wearing a shirt with a flag on it and speaking a language.

No one is entitled to troll other people. I don't know who or what you are trying to protect.
-------------------------------- never used to be much of a problem till the USA became DIVERSE eh ?? Where I grew up everyone was mostly Finnish or Swedish Roots and some few Russian with the odd Englisher thrown in . My times were better times in my opinion .

I hate to break it to you, but we have always been "diverse." I grew up in the NYC area. There is everybody there. My ancestors immigrated there and spoke English, Irish, Russian, and Polish. There is even a Chinatown and Little Italy. And great parts of the southwest were Spanish-speaking long before English arrived. In any event, no one has the right to tell anyone what language to speak.
The question is do you speak Russian, Polish and "Irish", whatever the hell that is.

The question is do you speak Russian, Polish and "Irish", whatever the hell that is.[/QUOTE]

Who cares? It's none of your concern. Read the following regarding the Irish language:

Irish language, alphabet and pronunciation

Slainte! Erin Go Bragh! Translation Of These & Other Irish Sayings | HuffPost

Do not attempt to pronounce it.

Both English and Irish (Irish Gaelic) are used on road signs in Ireland.

The question is do you speak Russian, Polish and "Irish", whatever the hell that is.

Who cares? It's none of your concern. Read the following regarding the Irish language:

Both English and Irish (Irish Gaelic) are used on road signs in Ireland.[/QUOTE]

It's called Gaelic dingbat. Now, regale us with Polish or Russian ( or "Irish").

European diversity is not the same as diversity from third world shit holes. Europe had a common culture, Western civilization. Africans and Latin American native breeds aren’t from that culture. So don’t compare the them.

What about hats?

Yet, we will see you cheering in the next thread about a guy being assaulted for his MAGA hat. You are a hypocrite.

I have never cheered for anyone being assaulted. A negative reaction to someone's political display, such as a MAGA hat, that is expressed by staring or laughing or pointing is acceptable, so long as the person is not approached or disturbed.

I must reiterate that none of the people who were harassed were even expressing any political view.
You literally just contradicted the post i quoted. You are such a god damn hypocrite.

Harrassing some for a MAGA hat = good

Harrassing someone for their Puerto Rico shirt = bad

European diversity is not the same as diversity from third world shit holes. Europe had a common culture, Western civilization. Africans and Latin American native breeds aren’t from that culture. So don’t compare the them.
----------------------------------------- if talking to me , third world imported and first world 'euros' are bad but for different reasons . See everyones favorite Welshman on the board . Import him from Wales , give him the Vote and the first thing he'd do is vote against GUNS FOR AN EXAMPLE . Same for the 'aussies' and 'new zealanders' on the board . They might allow SOME Guns but they'd certainly vote against effective and efficient guns suitable for the purpose of the 2ND Amendment in the publics hands . Just 2 - 4 examples but none of them would ever be Americans Hawk . And as far as DIVERSITY , well you are getting it and its mostly third world diversity because I HEAR that the push is for imported and diverse third worlders since 'dead kennedys' redoing of immigration in 1965 or 66 Hawk . And back in the old days diverse people came to the USA to be Americans and if they made it here they were here to stay . Nowadays the diverse fly or walk in and fly or drive the Cheby or walk back home Hawk or should I say Lysis .

Last edited:
I don't agree with any hate crime charges. I think a disorderly conduct charge was enough in this instance, but let's be real-- all of this bullshit could've been avoided if Timothy Trybus had just minded his own damn business.
I agree. A game of any form is not started until a person decides to no longer keep to themselves.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm not comparing anyone to anyone else. I'm just saying that we have been "diverse" for a very, very long time. We're all here.

What does your comment have anything to do with some bimbos trying to harass and boss around perfect strangers? Besides nothing? You can always move to Europe.

I'm not comparing anyone to anyone else. I'm just saying that we have been "diverse" for a very, very long time. We're all here.

What does your comment have anything to do with some bimbos trying to harass and boss around perfect strangers? Besides nothing? You can always move to Europe.

I lived in Europe for many years, thanks.

Both English and Irish (Irish Gaelic) are used on road signs in Ireland.

It's called Gaelic dingbat. Now, regale us with Polish or Russian ( or "Irish").[/QUOTE]

It is called "Irish" in Ireland. As I said before, whatever language is spoken by others in the United States at any given moment is none of your business.

Yet, we will see you cheering in the next thread about a guy being assaulted for his MAGA hat. You are a hypocrite.

I have never cheered for anyone being assaulted. A negative reaction to someone's political display, such as a MAGA hat, that is expressed by staring or laughing or pointing is acceptable, so long as the person is not approached or disturbed.

I must reiterate that none of the people who were harassed were even expressing any political view.
You literally just contradicted the post i quoted. You are such a god damn hypocrite.

Harrassing some for a MAGA hat = good

Harrassing someone for their Puerto Rico shirt = bad

As I noted in post #17, I said that "a negative reaction to someone's political display, such as a MAGA hat, that is expressed by staring or laughing or pointing is acceptable, so long as the person is not approached or disturbed." A MAGA hat is a political expression and I specified that a person wearing one, or any other form of political expression, should not be approached.

This situation is a whole lot different than a person being harassed and approached who is not indulging in any political expression.

It would be interesting to find out how many of the posters here would have their guns out if someone approached them the way this Chicago guy did.

Last edited:

Sounds like you want to move back. What does this have to do with people being harassed when out in public?

anyway , if you want to avoid trouble with woman just follow the lead of Vice President Mike Pence .

Sounds like you want to move back. What does this have to do with people being harassed when out in public?

In many ways I do want to move back. Far less third world trash there, even with all the Muslims they imported.

Would just be better if we deported ours.

USA and the West are going to be messed up in my opinion . Course even now in the USA most diversity is confined to the big cities and the free or welfare services they offer I think .

Do you know why this stance of yours is so damn funny Hysteria?

Let's say one of you leftist loons harassed a woman wearing a MAGA hat.

Do you understand YET, Hysteria????

Forum List

Back