Man convicted on "hate crime" for literally just talking to woman about shirt she was wearing

It is not okay to walk around talking shit to someone based on the shirt that they are wearing or what language they are speaking. Why do you think that it should be? We are supposed to be a civilized society.
Yet, we will see you cheering in the next thread about a guy being assaulted for his MAGA hat. You are a hypocrite.

I have never cheered for anyone being assaulted. A negative reaction to someone's political display, such as a MAGA hat, that is expressed by staring or laughing or pointing is acceptable, so long as the person is not approached or disturbed.

I must reiterate that none of the people who were harassed were even expressing any political view.
You literally just contradicted the post i quoted. You are such a god damn hypocrite.

Harrassing some for a MAGA hat = good

Harrassing someone for their Puerto Rico shirt = bad

As I noted in post #17, I said that "a negative reaction to someone's political display, such as a MAGA hat, that is expressed by staring or laughing or pointing is acceptable, so long as the person is not approached or disturbed." A MAGA hat is a political expression and I specified that a person wearing one, or any other form of political expression, should not be approached.

This situation is a whole lot different than a person being harassed and approached who is not indulging in any political expression.

It would be interesting to find out how many of the posters here would have their guns out if someone approached them the way this Chicago guy did.
Where is your outrage when MAGA hat wearers are harrassed? Point us to a single time you ever held your position in those MAGA hat scenarios, of which there are MANY.

Forum List

Back