Man convicted on "hate crime" for literally just talking to woman about shirt she was wearing

I don't agree with any hate crime charges. I think a disorderly conduct charge was enough in this instance, but let's be real-- all of this bullshit could've been avoided if Timothy Trybus had just minded his own damn business.

Chicago-area man who berated woman for Puerto Rico shirt guilty of hate crime
Georgia sheriff’s office fires man who told girls to ‘speak English’ in viral video

You are misrepresenting this case. This is the second time that video of some wrinkled baby bitch-boy harassing someone has surfaced in less than a week. This one in Chicago; the other in Georgia. This old bitch-boy was in the space rented by this woman, and he is so ignorant that he doesn't know that Puerto Rico is U.S. territory and its citizens are American citizens. The people whom these two harassed were minding their own business and did not want to interact with these two, but these bimbos thought that they are the shirt police or the language police.

It is not okay to walk around talking shit to someone based on the shirt that they are wearing or what language they are speaking. Why do you think that it should be? We are supposed to be a civilized society.

Last edited:
He questioned the citizenship of a Puerto Rican? Timothy Trybus is a horse's ass. :lol:

Though I disagree with a hate crime being charged, I just read through the Illinois statute on hate crimes and found that disorderly conduct is an act chargeable with the hate crime law, providing the other elements are present.

720 ILCS 5/12-7.1

The cop clearly was negligent in his duty and could have put a stop to the situation, likely resulting in nothing more than an order to leave the area.

Last edited:
take MIKE PENSE as an example but ramp things up a tiny bit more and just leave women ALONE . Easy for some to say but why take a chance .

take MIKE PENSE as an example but ramp things up a tiny bit more and just leave women ALONE . Easy for some to say but why take a chance .

Pigpence is no example of how to circulate in society, and carry out the duties of one's job. His a curious mental state.

Georgia sheriff’s office fires man who told girls to ‘speak English’ in viral video

You are misrepresenting this case. This is the second time that video of some wrinkled baby bitch-boy harassing someone has surfaced in less than a week. This one in Chicago; the other in Georgia. This old bitch-boy was in the space rented by this woman, and he is so ignorant that he doesn't know that Puerto Rico is U.S. territory and its citizens are American citizens. The people whom these two harassed were minding their own business and did not want to interact with these two, but these bimbos thought that they are the shirt police or the language police.

It is not okay to walk around talking shit to someone based on the shirt that they are wearing or what language they are speaking. Why do you think that it should be? We are supposed to be a civilized society.
It is OK to talk shit to someone..some fucking boomer almost got his ass beat yesterday for talking shit to someone in town..I witnessed it...but we aren't pussies down here and don't need to call the cops because our feelings get hurt. He was right,she was wrong plain and simple. AT MOST he should have got a disorderly conduct charge this wasn't some asinine hate crime.

Pigpence is no example of how to circulate in society, and carry out the duties of one's job. His a curious mental state.
------------------------------------------ no one is talking about a JOB or VP Mike Penses job . I'm talking about CIRCULATING in General Society when a Man is not at work . Men should stay Far Away from woman is my simple advice to men Lysis .

It is OK to talk shit to someone..some fucking boomer almost got his ass beat yesterday for talking shit to someone in town..I witnessed it...but we aren't pussies down here and don't need to call the cops because our feelings get hurt. He was right,she was wrong plain and simple. AT MOST he should have got a disorderly conduct charge this wasn't some asinine hate crime.
-------------------------------- too much chance of high cost Cost . If it goes to police then it could be Red Flag time plus other charges I guess .

Yet, we will see you cheering in the next thread about a guy being assaulted for his MAGA hat. You are a hypocrite.

I has a solution . just leave women alone except in situations where one has to deal with them .

Where do you live "down here" that harassing a stranger who wants to be left alone because they are wearing a flag shirt or are speaking a certain language is okay? Doing so is a deliberate violation of that person's liberty. It is obvious, from the nature of their remarks, that they were motivated by racial/ethnic hatred. Neither of these women did anything wrong. Moreover, what they were harassed for was not even political, just wearing a shirt with a flag on it and speaking a language.

No one is entitled to troll other people. I don't know who or what you are trying to protect.

Where do you live "down here" that harassing a stranger who wants to be left alone because they are wearing a flag shirt or are speaking a certain language is okay? Doing so is a deliberate violation of that person's liberty. It is obvious, from the nature of their remarks, that they were motivated by racial/ethnic hatred. Neither of these women did anything wrong. Moreover, what they were harassed for was not even political, just wearing a shirt with a flag on it and speaking a language.

No one is entitled to troll other people. I don't know who or what you are trying to protect.

You say that now until a White boy files a complaint against Latinos for being racist and not leaving him alone because he speak English only or is wearing an American Flag shirt or cap...

Then you will scream the honky should learn Spanish and not wear something that will upset the Latino community...

Yet, we will see you cheering in the next thread about a guy being assaulted for his MAGA hat. You are a hypocrite.

I have never cheered for anyone being assaulted. A negative reaction to someone's political display, such as a MAGA hat, that is expressed by staring or laughing or pointing is acceptable, so long as the person is not approached or disturbed.

I must reiterate that none of the people who were harassed were even expressing any political view.

-------------------------------- never used to be much of a problem till the USA became DIVERSE eh ?? Where I grew up everyone was mostly Finnish or Swedish Roots and some few Russian with the odd Englisher thrown in . My times were better times in my opinion .

You say that now until a White boy files a complaint against Latinos for being racist and not leaving him alone because he speak English only or is wearing an American Flag shirt or cap...

Then you will scream the honky should learn Spanish and not wear something that will upset the Latino community...
----------------------------------- I dare say that the regular looking nondescript and nondiverse American complaint will mostly be ignored ,

When your hypothetical actually occurs, it will be worth discussing. I know of no case in which it has.

If Illinois permits people to carry guns, with appropriate credentials, and if this state has a "stand your ground" law, would this woman be justified in shooting him. He was advancing on her in a threatening manner.

I reiterate once again that neither of the victims of these two slobs was doing anything political, let alone threatening. They all seem to have been minding their own business having a birthday party in the park and eating a meal at a fast food restaurant.

Forum List

Back