Man gets attacked after asking for a hair cut refund.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
I don't normally watch the show named The Talk, but I saw this incident get acknowledged on that show earlier this week and to me, the woman who went off on the man should have been show the door for only making the situation worse. I don't blame the man for having no desire to return to the barber shop even though he was offered by the people in charge of the place free hair cuts during the next 12 month time period and it isn't because of whatever they did wrong to his hair in the very beginning. If I had been there, I would have left because of their decision to not order the lady to leave when her sticking her nose into what wasn't her business in the first place is what created the whole problem. Yes, she has a right to point out what offends her, but what she needs to remember is that she isn't the only person on this planet. Go herefor the story which includes a clip of the lady's "explosion".

God bless you and the man always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yeah to me, if people in charge of a business have no intention of trying to put a stop to anything that shouldn't be happening inside their place of business, then to me, losing enough of their customers to put them out of business is what the people in charge deserve.

That crazy lady had no business even getting involved, let alone assaulting the guy. Totally get the guy never wanting to return there though. I am the same way about this place where the woman was apparently on meds for a back injury and still working, and she gave me the most cracked out haircut ever. I immediately went to someone else who couldn't fix it other than buzzing it all the way down.

Forum List

Back