Man charged with multiple crimes on Jan 6th plans to run for public offic

How does postponing the confirmation = a coup?
How does trying to stop the transition of power to the rightful leader = a coup attempt?

Um...i really don't think this can be dumbed down any further for you. Good luck.

Yup....this guy is typical of what the repub party has to run for office....a wine guzzling trump humper... Just what the repub party needs.
Trumpism, circa 2021
It is like a cancer, creeping into the repub party. If the Dems hold the Senate and the House in 2022, due to the trumpism nuts that running, will the repub party finally walk away from the twice impeached Loser?
From what I'm hearing, that's unlikely, but if it did happen I'm guessing they'd stick with the "rigged election" Kabuki Theater at least until 2024, but who knows.

To follow your metaphor, given the size and influence of Trumpism in the GQP, aren't the "RINOs" the cancer at this point? The Trumpsters are the GQP now.
Be careful using GQP. My hand was slapped by a trump humping mod numerous times for using those letters. There are lots of MAGA Mods who use their power to suppress opinions. Just like the repub party is desperately trying to suppress voters.
I don't believe you. Screen shot the moderation and send it in a pm. If you're not a liar I will apologize and retract.

In the meantime.......

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Yup....this guy is typical of what the repub party has to run for office....a wine guzzling trump humper... Just what the repub party needs.
He will be elected without a problem.
In a red state, I have no doubt. They like their rightwing criminals.

How does postponing the confirmation = a coup?
How does trying to stop the transition of power to the rightful leader = a coup attempt?

Um...i really don't think this can be dumbed down any further for you. Good luck.
How would entering that building stop the transfer of power? It obviously didnt, so what the fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:

Trumpism, circa 2021
It is like a cancer, creeping into the repub party. If the Dems hold the Senate and the House in 2022, due to the trumpism nuts that running, will the repub party finally walk away from the twice impeached Loser?
From what I'm hearing, that's unlikely, but if it did happen I'm guessing they'd stick with the "rigged election" Kabuki Theater at least until 2024, but who knows.

To follow your metaphor, given the size and influence of Trumpism in the GQP, aren't the "RINOs" the cancer at this point? The Trumpsters are the GQP now.
Be careful using GQP. My hand was slapped by a trump humping mod numerous times for using those letters. There are lots of MAGA Mods who use their power to suppress opinions. Just like the repub party is desperately trying to suppress voters.
I don't believe you. Screen shot the moderation and send it in a pm. If you're not a liar I will apologize and retract.

In the meantime.......

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
pretty much sums up the childish behavior of the cultists neatly.

He will be elected without a problem.
In a red state, I have no doubt. They like their rightwing criminals.
No, the right wing has always been rock solid when it comes to crime. We dont tolerate it, unlike the democrats who are notorious for defending criminals.

How would entering that building stop the transfer of power?
Ask your fellow cultists, not me. They are the ones who thought they would stop our peaceful transition of power. Go cry to them.
You are the one saying it was a coup, so im asking YOU. They never said they were committing a coup, only democrats have said that, so prove it.

You are the one saying it was a coup, so im asking YOU
I answered it already. How many times a day do you cult freaks ask these same questions, get the correct answers, then throw a hissy fit and find someone else to ask?

Gotta be 50 or so.

You are the one saying it was a coup, so im asking YOU
I answered it already. How many times a day do you cult freaks ask these same questions, get the correct answers, then throw a hissy fit and find someone else to ask?

Gotta be 50 or so.
You never answered the question. You cant explain how entering that building would lead to the end of our democracy. Until you do that, you are going to look like a fool. I guaran-fucking-tee you you will fail this challenge AGAIN. You wont be able to articulate your argument because you have none. Youre just throwing shit out there like a child.

You never answered the question
Sure i did. Spelled it out multiple times. Dumbed it all the way down, just for you guys. What a waste of time that was, apparently.
Nope, never once have you explained it. Not one democrat ever has. ^ This weak ass shit is about to get you on my ignore list. I have no time for inferior debaters who cant support their own positions. If you respond to this post, it better be with information or you will instantly be on my ignore list.

Maybe you shouldnt say anything more.

Forum List

Back