Man charged with multiple crimes on Jan 6th plans to run for public offic

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Yup....this guy is typical of what the repub party has to run for office....a wine guzzling trump humper... Just what the repub party needs.
Trumpism, circa 2021
It is like a cancer, creeping into the repub party. If the Dems hold the Senate and the House in 2022, due to the trumpism nuts that are running, will the repub party finally walk away from the twice impeached Loser? When the Former Guy starts his rallies, the obvious lies and misinformation he will spew will be devastating for congressional repub candidates. January 6th will never go away when he reminds people at each rally on how it happened in the first place.

Yup....this guy is typical of what the repub party has to run for office....a wine guzzling trump humper... Just what the repub party needs.
Trumpism, circa 2021
It is like a cancer, creeping into the repub party. If the Dems hold the Senate and the House in 2022, due to the trumpism nuts that running, will the repub party finally walk away from the twice impeached Loser?
From what I'm hearing, that's unlikely, but if it did happen I'm guessing they'd stick with the "rigged election" Kabuki Theater at least until 2024, but who knows.

To follow your metaphor, given the size and influence of Trumpism in the GQP, aren't the "RINOs" the cancer at this point? The Trumpsters are the GQP now.

Trumpism, circa 2021
It is like a cancer, creeping into the repub party. If the Dems hold the Senate and the House in 2022, due to the trumpism nuts that running, will the repub party finally walk away from the twice impeached Loser?
From what I'm hearing, that's unlikely, but if it did happen I'm guessing they'd stick with the "rigged election" Kabuki Theater at least until 2024, but who knows.

To follow your metaphor, given the size and influence of Trumpism in the GQP, aren't the "RINOs" the cancer at this point? The Trumpsters are the GQP now.
Be careful using GQP. My hand was slapped by a trump humping mod numerous times for using those letters. There are lots of MAGA Mods who use their power to suppress opinions. Just like the repub party is desperately trying to suppress voters.

Man charged with multiple traffic tickets plans to run for public office.
Wrong Again

A criminal complaint charges Riddle with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; theft of government property; and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

Trumpism, circa 2021

Be careful using GQP. My hand was slapped by a trump humping mod numerous times for using those letters. There are lots of MAGA Mods who use their power to suppress opinions. Just like the repub party is desperately trying to suppress voters.
Yeah, I've had the same. At least they're consistent :laugh:

Man charged with multiple traffic tickets plans to run for public office.
Wrong Again

A criminal complaint charges Riddle with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; theft of government property; and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...A few moving violations.

Trumpism, circa 2021

tissue?

Forum List

Back