Man accused of taunting and shouting at muslims charged with hate crime

For this reason alone we better hope a republican wins the white house so the next SC justice that croaks or retires is appointed by a republican...course we need the RIGHT kind of republican.

Wait a minute, weren't radical sodomites shouting at and taunting a woman who expressed her Christian beliefs? Too bad the moderate left isn't tolerant of all religions.

Alabama man accused of shouting anti-Muslim insults in Missouri, jailed on hate crime charge

Ah the left's war on the first amendment is working well. Should he be charged with DUI? Yes. Assault or battery? Yes. Hate crime HELL NO.

Missouri is hardly a liberal state.
Never said it was. I said LIBERALS they are everywhere they are like roaches infested in even the hardest to find places. Doesn't matter if its the reddest of red states liberals have infested themselves in the political and jewdicial system.

Alabama man accused of shouting anti-Muslim insults in Missouri, jailed on hate crime charge

Ah the left's war on the first amendment is working well. Should he be charged with DUI? Yes. Assault or battery? Yes. Hate crime HELL NO.

Never said it was. I said LIBERALS they are everywhere they are like roaches infested in even the hardest to find places. Doesn't matter if its the reddest of red states liberals have infested themselves in the political and jewdicial system.

Right. Liberals are using magic to pass hate crime legislation in red states.

Are you really this dense? NO ONE said ANYTHING about the hate crime laws...I said FIRST AMENDMENT he was arrested for his SPEECH not for touching the muslim....jesus christ follow along.

Are you really this dense? NO ONE said ANYTHING about the hate crime laws...I said FIRST AMENDMENT he was arrested for his SPEECH not for touching the muslim....jesus christ follow along.

So I'm hallucinating the words 'charged with hate crime' in the thread title?

OMG I'm going mental!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, let's see if I have this right... A man yells insults at Muslim men walking to prayers. He's charged with a hate crime.

A large group of protesters holding BlackLivesMatter posters yell out "Kill the Cops." "Oink, Oink.. Bang, Bang!"
And it is freedom of speech.

There's something wrong here, it doesn't compute.

Seems I read the title wrong as well since Charged with Hate Crime must have meant Obama Hates HBO...

Are all liberals this dumb? He was charged with a hate crime for YELLING INSULTS AKA FREE SPEECH AKA FIRST AMENDMENT....are you getting it yet!?

Okay, let's see if I have this right... A man yells insults at Muslim men walking to prayers. He's charged with a hate crime.

A large group of protesters holding BlackLivesMatter posters yell out "Kill the Cops." "Oink, Oink.. Bang, Bang!"

Apparently he struck one of the men and was drunk while driving. I don't know about the hate crime charge tho....doubt that he would be convicted of that. DWI is a slam dunk, it looks like.

Apparently he struck one of the men and was drunk while driving. I don't know about the hate crime charge tho....doubt that he would be convicted of that. DWI is a slam dunk, it looks like.
that's fine as I stated in the original post.

Forum List

Back